Sweet Nothings (Modern!LevixR...

By x_Art_hoe_x

Disclaimer* I will no longer be updating this story or it's contents* I'm in love with places I'll never see... More

Prolouge-It All Started Over Tea
Chapter 1-Bookstores and Birds
Chapter 2-The Mad Scientist with a Problem
Not an Update *Sorry*
I'm super sorry, but this is not an update
Chapter 3-Forgetting something?
Woah I'm past 500 reads?(Updated so read please)
This is the end

I need so much help

2.6K 83 37
By x_Art_hoe_x

Okay so I just need a minute to rant about something...(it's has to do with this books future)

I REALLY HATE FLIPPING WRITERS BLOCK LIKE HONESTLY ITS KILLING ME. Everytime I think I've kicked it out the way a whole new issue pops up thinking it runs shit and I can't write and I have no idea how to fix it. I just want to scream into my pillows and pray it goes away and I can write in peace.

Is anyone one else who reads this had writers block before because I need some tips on how to break this cycle of blockage or else I'm going to throw me and my laptop into a damn pit.

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ADVICE OR TIPS I REALLY WANT TO UPDATE THIS BOOK AGAIN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...
202K 4.2K 41
I ran over to Levi, and threw my arms around him. I could see the tears running down his face, despite the rain. He buried his face in the crook of m...
248K 8.7K 38
[Edited Aug•28•2016 - Sep•1•2016] [Will be re-edited soon] ->>> [MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH, SO THERE ARE TOO MANY ERRORS AND, NOT TO MENTION...
6K 152 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...