Heroes of Chaos 3: Subconscio...

By casontatums

Percy is awake! Sort of! The team has reach Percy's subconscious but now they're stuck reliving his memories... More

What's Up?
Nicholas 1
Will 2
Annabeth 3
Nico 4
Jason 5
Piper 6
Frank 7
Percy 8
Leo 9
Peter 10
IT'S HERE!!!!!!
Thalia 11
Parker 12
Hazel 13
Piper 14
Update
Thalia 16
Percy 17
Nico 18
Peter 19
Will 20
Update
Annabeth 21
I got tagged
Frank 22
Jason 23
Leo 24
Percy 25
Annabeth 26
Update
Nico 27
Nicolas 28
Update
Jason 29
Parker 30
Hazel 31
Thalia 32
The End
Books by CeeCee1500

Nicolas 15

3K 84 28
By casontatums

The deal was simple.

Void got the famous Percy Jackson, and he swore on his blood that he would leave planet Earth alone as long as he had Percy Jackson.

He even promised to slow down the coming death of Earth.

But almost a year ago I started to notice the death of the planet again.

The rest of the camp resented me, I knew that.

Only Percy had thought not to trust me, and I couldn't blame the guy.

But I lied to everyone, I wasn't happy about it and I hated doing it, especially after everything they had done for me, and especially after everything Percy taught me.

I might not look or sound the same, I don't even have my eye patch anymore, but I still remember Percy, and Annabeth and everyone else.

But I never made it to Hades, Void tricked me, I realize that now.

But it's to late, I can never die now and I can never betray Void.

I am in a very different version of hell.

(Author Note: A full explanation can be found in my side story "I died as Ethan? I am no longer sure.")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 5.7K 60
This story is completely new. Forget Omega, forget all the dead warriors of the old chaos army. A brand new chaos army book that will (hopefully) be...
46.9K 1.2K 34
Percy Jackson is dead. Or at least, he thought so. Dissolving in to the Void with no will to live, Chaos' Warriors arrive just in time to save him fr...
2M 32.5K 44
Percy Jackson had the life everyone wanted, he was the hero of Olympus, respected by the most powerful beings, and had the best of friends. However...
8.2K 224 11
Leo isn't sure where he is. He doesn't know how long he's been unconscious, and he certainly doesn't know the boy cuddled up to him. -- I don't own t...