Mine (girlxgirl)

Av xogossipgirllxo

Nina is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't. Her mother... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (the end)

Chapter 4

164K 4.6K 4.8K
Av xogossipgirllxo

Taylor's POV:

We're walking home in almost dead silence, the only noise is from kids playing outside and from cars passing by us. We're both probably consumed with our thoughts, I know I am.

A week ago, I had never even talk to this girl. And now it's been not even 24 hours and I feel the happiest I've ever felt before... There was something about her that just made me feel something. She came off as a bitch at school, but she's the total opposite. I wonder how she feels right now. I wonder if she feels what I feel... I don't even know what it is I feel. I just know that I'm happy.

We walked inside, and I saw the clock. It was almost 7. I left at 5:30. My mother was sitting on the couch reading a book. She looked a little surprised when she looked up to see me soaking wet.

"Well, did you girls have fun?" she smiled.

My mom is pretty chill, it's hard to make her mad. We're really close and we hardly ever fight.

Nina and I just started laughing.

"Yeah we did... Sorry we're late mom."

"It's okay, I'm glad you both had fun. We'll eat dinner in about 15 minutes?"

"Yeah, we both just need to change and we'll be ready."

We both went back to my room and I smiled at her. She's making me feel so happy.. I just can't stop smiling.

"No peeping." she says before taking off her bikini top.

I don't know why but I get the urge to peep. I turn around a little, hoping she doesn't notice. She pulls a pink hoodie over her head and before I can even turn around, our eyes make contact.

"What did I say about no peeping?" she said smirking.

"I-I wasn't." I stuttered out like an idiot. I felt myself blush. "I was just looking for something."

"Mhmm. Sure you were."

"I was!" I say a little too defensively.

"Mhmm. Now turn back around."

I turned back around, and as much as I wanted to I didn't peep.

She put on some blue skinny jeans. They actually made her butt look really nice. Wait.. I never said that. Nope never said that. I don't know what I'm thinking. I'm just tired from swimming that's all.

Before she leaves, she whispers in my ear. "You at least have to wait until we're married to see me naked." that adorable little smirk spread across her face and she left.

I know I was blushing really hard right now. Us? Married? God she just loves to tease me doesn't she?

I get changed into a plain black hoodie, and some black skinny jeans. For once, I actually really care what I look like. I brush my hair and do my makeup.

"Taylor! It's time to eat!" I hear my mother yell.

I look at myself one more time in the mirror before going out into the kitchen. Why did I care so much if I looked nice or not? Usually I don't, but I guess I just want Nina to umm.. think I'm pretty? I don't know why... She probably just thinks I'm a freak anyways.

"You look nice." Nina whispered so quielty I could barely hear it.

I blush again. "Thank you... So do you..."

After we dished up, we went and sat at the table. I was sitting by Nina, and my mother was sitting across from us.

"I can't believe you actually got Taylor in a pool. She hates swimming."

"Really?" she turns and looks at me.

Her beautiful green eyes meet mine. Her eyes are just so gorgeous. Just like the rest of her.

"Well I don't hate it... I'm just bad at it."

"No you're not! You're actually a pretty good swimmer. Just not better then me." She giggled.

Her giggle is so adorable! Every time she does it I feel my heart skip like 12 beats.

"Well you're like the best swimmer ever, no one is better then you." I complimented her.

I watched as her cheeks got a dark shade of red. That's like what, the 40th time I made her blush today? I feel accomplished.

After dinner, we went back to my room. She sat on my bed and motioned for me to come sit by her. I smiled and sat a few inches away from her, but she scooted closer.

"I just wanna say thanks for today, it was really fun. And thanks for sharing your room with me. I really like it here. You're mom is so nice, and you're really amazing. So thank you."

I was still smiling. "You don't have to thank me, and I had fun today too. You're pretty amazing yourself Nina."

Her face got red again of course, and she leaned in to hug me. I'm not really much of a hugger, but this just felt right. I embraced the hug and didn't want to let go. She smelt so good, and I loved the feeling of her arms around me. It feels like we hugged forever, she finally let go though. I frowned, I wanted her arms around me forever.

"I didn't want to let go..." She whispered softly as she played with her hands.

I could tell she was really nervous, and well, I myself was pretty nervous.

"And I d-didn't want you too." I answered nervously.

She looked up and our eyes met. I wanted her to kiss me. She probably didn't feel the same way though... I'm just being stupid. I don't even know what's happening with me... A few hours ago I disliked this person and now I'm wanting her to kiss me? I've never, in my 16 years of living, wanted a person to kiss me. And now I do... see what she does to me?

Our eyes locked contact for about 2 minutes. It was just silence. I really wish I knew if she was feeling what I'm feeling. I decided to change the subject.

"So umm tell me about yourself?" Was the only thing I could think of at the moment to say.

"Well my name is Nina, and I'm 16, and I love swimming, and I'm in your english class."

I roll my eyes. "Nina, I know that. I mean tell me other stuff."

"Well I'm in cheerleading, but I kinda hate it. My favorite color is pink. I like the same music you do. My favorite tv show is Degrassi. Ummm, what else? I don't really trust people. I don't really like opening up to people. I've never had anyone that I've been really close to in my life before... and I love cats."

I love the last part. She was finally starting to open up a bit and she ends her sentence with I love cats?

"Now your turn." She smiles at me.

"I hate pink." I giggled. "As you can tell, I love black, I love music, I love reading. I don't really trust people either, except for Danny, Sarah, and well my mom."

"How can you hate pink?" she said in her teasing tone of voice. "And hmm it seems like we have a few things in common." she grinned.

"Which is surprising. I never thought I'd ever have anything in common with the most popular girl in school while I'm just some invisible loser."

She hit my arm. "You are NOT invisible. And you are not a loser! You're beautiful and anyone who doesn't notice you or doesn't notice how amazing you are deserves to get their ass kicked."

Yeah, of course I blush. Who wouldn't blush at that?

"That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.." I look down at my hands.

"Well you deserve to hear them more." she puts her hand on my chin and tilts my head to where we're making eye contact.

"You're beautiful, amazing, smart, nerdy in a cute way, hot, adorable, gorgeous, hot. And did I mention you were hot?"

She intertwined her fingers with mine. I've never really held hands with someone before either. Except for my mom, but that's when I was like 4, and she doesn't really count.

I felt myself getting a little teary eyed. No one has ever called me those things...

"Thank you." I choked up a bit.

"Don't thank me for telling you the truth."

She kissed my hand. I couldn't help but smile. Her lips felt amazing on my hand, like I can't even describe the feeling. I wish she would kiss my lips, but I'll settle with her just kissing my hand... for now.

We got lost in conversation. We were just talking about anything. The topics ranged from people at our school, to celeberties, to talking about ourselves.

I looked at the clock. "Holy shit, it's 2:04am."

"No. You're lying." She turned around and was just as surprised as I was to see the time.

"I don't want to stop talking, but we really should go to bed." I grinned.

"Yeah we should. I really enjoyed talking with you, and spending time with you today. I've never been able to do that with anyone else. Just talk about random things for hours." She giggled.

There she was, with her adorable giggle.

"I really enjoyed it too Nina. Thanks for today."

She leaned in and hugged me before kissing me on the cheek.

"Goodnight Taylor." she was smirking.

I put my fingers on the spot where she kissed my cheek. She kissed my cheek! She kissed my cheek and hand all in one day!

I had the biggest grin on my face. "Goodnight Nina."

She moved to the floor to sleep, and I found myself saying, "You don't have to sleep on the floor... There's plenty of room in my bed. I have a queen size..."

"Are you sure?" she asked me smiling.

"Yeah of course..." I smiled back.

I was really hoping she wouldn't sleep on the floor, I loved the feeling of her being close to me.

"Thanks." She got up, shut off the lights, and crawled into bed next to me.

"Goodnight Nina." I said as pulled the covers over us.

"Goodnight Taylor."

She was facing the opposite way. I wanted her desperately to hold me... It's like she read my mind because in a matter of seconds, she was rolled over. She wrapped her arms around me tightly. She was so close to me, her nose was touching the back of my neck. It felt so right I'm not going to lie. We both drifted off to sleep like that.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

247K 6.1K 22
Rose is a freshman in college. She is a lesbian and completely open about it. Her second semester she meets her sociology teacher. A gorgeous woman w...
7.3K 273 21
The girl with magical powers different from everyone else getting called names until she goes too the school of people just like her but also differe...
250K 6K 51
Rose is a college student hoping for a scholarship to play woman's football in America so she can reunite with her father. However, Rose falls for a...
Counting Days Av May

Mysterium / Thriller

67 0 15
[Complete] Nina One day she showed up. The only baggage she carried with her was her father. Everyday, I passed her house on my way to school. She wa...