Prehistoric Love (Jurassic Wo...

By mrsxpratt

Owen Grady / Jurassic World Fanfiction. * English isn't my native language, sorry for missspellings. I don't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20 - Part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25 - Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 41 - Part 2
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - Wedding night
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 - Needs Editing
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Thank you / Authors note

Chapter 84

3.5K 102 7
By mrsxpratt

A couple of months passed.

In the meantime Owen and I got new jobs, studying different animals behavior.

Easter was coming up. The weather was really nice here, so we spend quite a lot of time at the beach, taking long walks.

Barry had settled down only 20 minutes from us, so he visited us a lot and helped Owen fix the house. It was really nice, having our best friend so close by.

It was time for the third check up and ultrasound scan, at 22 weeks.

I was getting pretty big and round, but luckily the sickness was gone and I felt really good.

Owen seemed more nervous, about the check up,than me.

"Everything is fine." I said reassuringly, trying to calm him down as we drove.

The doctor did the ultrasound. It was amazing, how much the baby had grown.

"Everything looks fine." The doctor said smiling, making both Owen and I sigh in relief.

"Do you want to know the gender, of your baby?" She asked.

Owen and I shared a look before we looked back at the doctor and nodded.

She looked closely at the screen.

Owen squeezed my hand in excitement.

"It's a girl." She said smiling widely at us.

Both Owen and I laughed happily before he leaned down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly before we shared a long kiss. "Then your feeling was right." Owen whispered, smiling at me.

"I want you to come back in 4 weeks. Just to check up on everything." The doctor said, looking over at me, as I was wiping the gel away.

I just got home from work, as I got a text from Karen.

"Hi. Hope you guys are doing good.
The boys asked if they could visit you, over the easter break. We just finalized the divorce and it's very hard on them, going back and forth between Scott and I. So maybe it would be good for them, to take some time off from everything."

I waited for Owen to get home from work, wanting his opinion.

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner for us, as I heard the frontdoor open and close.

"Hey babe." Owen said happily, before he walked up to me and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Did you have a nice day?" I asked, with his arm around my waist.

"It was okay." He answered. "What about you two?" He asked smiling, placing his hands on my round belly.
"We had a good day." I chuckled.

He quickly placed another kiss on my lips, before he quickly walked into the hall. He returned with a bag in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked curiously, as he placed the bag on the kitchen counter.

He didn't answer, but just started to unpack.

Suddenly the kitchen counter was filled with toys and pieces of clothes, all in pink.

"Owen.." I said in amazement, as I watched him unpack. "Aww. It's so sweet." I said, looking at the rattle and the baby mobile.

"You know, she'll date eventually." I said teasingly looking at the piece of clothes with print on. It said "I'm not allowed to date. Ever."

Owen chuckled. "Do you like it?" He asked smiling. "Yes." I chuckled before I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 71 8
UPDATE: This work is getting revised currently (6/21/22) so expect updates Getting a job is never as simple as it sounds. For Hailey getting her firs...
13.4K 587 8
You had just finished reading a Jurassic world fanfic, and got to thinking how that would've been much more interesting than the movie itself. You si...
15.6K 524 16
*****FANFICTION WORK, written under fair use ***** Dany Targaryen, renowned in her field, knows predators. She loved dinosaurs, dreamed of dragons, a...
4.2K 78 13
So, this is a rewrite of my second book. Hope you enjoy. This story takes place during the events of 2015, and will continue on from there. Also, jus...