The Fault in Our Sombreros

By maddison_taylor

Nacho average love story. Starring Augustus Gloop and Hazel Grace Lancaster. More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three

author's note

51 2 2
By maddison_taylor

Hello!

This is a fandom spin-off kind of thing from the Tumblr Inspired Series. It probably won't be too long, but it will follow a similar story line to The Fault in Our Stars by author John Green. (But completely different)

This book is not meant to be offensive towards the Mexican culture or country. I apologize in advance if you take offence to any of the content. This is written merely to be humorous, not to be offensive. It is based off of a fairly popular text post which you can see in the media section.

Also please note that this wasn't written very well on purpose.

This is kind of just for fun, enjoy :)

maddi xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 39.1K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
142K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...