Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

BrookeSimmons által

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... Több

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko

8K 195 30
BrookeSimmons által

I do not own Naruto

"Yuki, are you sure we should just leave those two?" Udon asked, glancing back at the two men tied to the tree.

I looked at him then back at the two, "Yeah, I'm sure. Besides, I don't feel like watching two more people, especially when they had wanted to take Akiko. Our top priority is to protect Akiko and get her back home."

He nodded in understanding before going silent again. Looking over at Akiko I noticed she was walking beside me more closely while looking at the ground.

"So, Akiko, is there any other reason why ninjas would be after you? Other than the fact that your dad is the leader of the village that holds criminals?"

Slowly she looked up at me, she stared at me before nodding. "Yeah."

"Care to tell us?"  I asked carefully, not wanting her to say no but also not wanting to force it out of her.

"Um, well I guess you could say I got a little Kekkai Genkai thing. It's not from my dad, but from my Mom, and she isn't from the Keimusho village." She explained, looking over I could see the other four looking away as if they weren't interested, but their faces betrayed them. "My mom is from the Unsei village."

My eyes widened as I heard the name. Looking back at Akiko I realized what Kekkai Genkai she possessed. "So you have the Uranaishi?"

She looked back up at me. "You've heard of it?"

I nodded, "Yeah, my clan made us study other villages and Kekkai Genkai's. Mainly the people with the Tensai, because we could copy the other clan's Kekkai Genkai. The Unsei village wasn't as big as Konoha, but they weren't small either. The main down fall that they had was that they were too gentle of people, even when the Uranaishi told them of the big danger coming. They couldn't fight off the enemies well, and when back up came there were only few left. Although the few left were all wounded, most of them also died. I'm guessing that your mother was luck to survive."

She nodded slowly again. "I guess so."

"So, is your mom a ninja?" Akami asked walking over to Akiko.

She shook her head. "No, she dosen't like to fight. She does have the Uranaishi though, but like Yuki said, they didn't like to fight."

"Oh, my parents were ninjas." Akami boasted sticking her chest out, her ears twitching. "Yeah! We were the best in the cat family for our village!"

A small smile formed as I watched the two talk. For the first time since I've seen Akiko, I saw a smile on her face. Glancing I saw Konohamaru slide his was next to Akami, she had yet to notice as she boasted how great her clan was.

Smirking I looked at the two girls that argued who's clan was better. "Well, I have to saw that my clan was far better then both of your clan's." I said, causing both of them to stop bickering and look at me.

They glanced at each other then at me. "Yeah right!" They shouted.

"Hey!" I argued, "I know for sure my clan was far better! We could have copied any Kekkai Genaki, making us far more better."

Before they could shout back, Udon spoke up. "Actually, all of your clans can't be all that great. I mean they were all annihilated, so you can't say much."

"All right, I say we can stop here for the night." I announced as we came to a stop. All of them nodded tired and went to set up their tents. My hand trailed up to my mother's neck-less, a smile formed as I felt the cool crystral's touch.

Walking over I went and set up my tent real quick. Glancing back I noticed Akami standing a good way's away from everyone. Standing up I slowly walked over to her, each step silent as I got closer. A bright smile formed when I saw the familiar set of hand signs.

'So she's trying the jutsu I told her about.' Turning, I walked back to the others. Glancing around I nodded in approval as I noticed Akiko not trying to run off, and talking to Moegi. Konohamaru and Udon were sitting beside each other talking quietly.

Walking over to Akiko and Moegi I sat down next to them. Their talking subsided as they looked at me, I gave a smile. They remained silent, slowly a frown formed. "What?"

"Um, Yuki-san you don't think there will be any more ninja's out for Akiko, do you?" Moegi asked.

"To be honest, yes I do think there will be more ninja's out for Akiko." I paused when I saw the worried look on both of their faces. "Don't worry though, we only have a day left to travel. Besides, we can take them down easy. If I can't handle it alone then you guys can help me." She nodded, not looking as worried as before. "Akiko, are you a ninja?" I asked looking at the girl with short brown hair.

She shook her head, "No I'm not. Although my Dad wanted me to be one, but I have almost no talent. He still pushes me to become a ninja, but I don't want to be one." She paused looking away, "You wouldn't understand."

I raised a eyebrow, "Wouldn't understand? My father didn't want me to be a ninja, because I was born with a severe illness. If you ask me, it seems that our parents were almost opposites. Your's want you to be a ninja, mine didn't want me to become one. So I do understand, Akiko."

She looked back up at me. "Your Dad didn't want you to be a ninja? But you have the Tensai, and you're a great ninja!"

I smiled, "Yeah, but back then I wasn't as strong as I am now. Also my dad was worried about me, I can't blame him to be honest. My illness was one that almost killed me sometimes, and at times I didn't even have to do anything for it to do so. So I do understand his worry about me, but even so I had a mother that wanted me to be the ninja I am today." I paused, "How does your mother feel about it?"

She stayed silent for a little bit, before she answered me. "She thinks I should do what I want to do, even if it means I'm not a ninja."

I nodded, "So do what you want to do, if you want to be a ninja then be a ninja, if not then don't. But don't ever say that you want your parents gone just so you can do what you want. Believe me, it's not a good feeling. You're alone and without guidance, you have to make more mistakes than others, and on holidays you spend alone. Its a very lonely thing that you don't want." When I looked up I saw Akiko in tears while she looked down. The other four genin looked away from us, Akami looking at the ground, her hands balled into fist.

"I-I'm sorry." Akiko murmured, "I d-didn't know that it w-would be painful. Y-You're right Yuki, I shouldn't wish them d-dead, a-and I'm lucky to have them alive."

I patted her head, "It's fine, Akiko. Come on guys, lets eat something then go to sleep, I'll take first watch."

Waking up I walked out of my tent to see Konohamaru sitting beside a tree looking around. I walked beside him, "Hey Konohamaru, go ahead and wake up everyone, we're almost at the village." While he nodded and ran off to Akami's tent first I made a hand sign.

"Crystal clone." I murmured, once my clone formed we nodded at each other and she left to go check the perimeter.

Looking back I saw everyone walking out of their tents and begin packing them up. My eyes glanced at the trees before I turned back to everyone. Akami looked at me, her eyes knowing as she looked from the trees then back to me. I gave a small nod before signaling her to keep quiet about it. She nodded to herself as she went back to packing.

"All right! Everyone ready?" I asked as we all stood up ready to leave.

"Y-Yuki!" I turned to see a ninja holding Akiko, a kunai to her neck. Beside her was another ninja holding Akami, also a kunai was placed at her neck.

I pulled a kunai, "Come on, let the girls go."

One of the ninja's smirked as he tightened his hold on Akami. "Now, I think you know we're not going to do that." The girl ninja beside him smirked.

"Just let us take this girl, and we won't harm the other one." She said.

I took a step forward, this resulted in the male pressing the kunai harder to Akami's neck, she winced as the metal dug into her neck. "Don't move, or I'll cut off her head." He threatened.

"Akami!" Konohamaru cried, I held out my arm, stopping him from moving.

"Konohamaru, stay still or they will kill her." I said.

He clenched his fist, "Then how do we save them?"

I glanced down at him before looking behind the two rain ninja's. "I'll figure something out, don't worry Konohamaru, I promise I'll protect all of you, Akiko and Akami included."

He looked up at me before looking back to the four. "You promise?"

"Yes, if there is one thing I've picked up from Naruto-kun, it's that I don't break a promise." I reassured, studying the two rain ninja's.

End of Chapter!!! First I would like to thank everyone of my fans. I came on today and saw how many had fanned me, and to be honest it just made me smile. Also I'm sorry for not updating earlier, but as I said last chapter it was my birthday, and I was a bit busy. I am so excited though, I found out on the first I'm going to start taking drivers ed! Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, I think there should be another one of these filler's. Also, if any of you have any ideas comment and tell me, and I'll see if I can include it in the story.

Comment, Vote, and Fan :)

This chapter is not edited.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.5K 92 14
Once captive to the snake, then becoming allied with the Akatsuki. Kurami finds herself in more and more complications. Her romance with Itachi won't...
8.7K 456 24
Hoshiko Akiyama loved Naruto, but he left for three years. When Hoshiko found out she talked to her friend and the saiyan who fixed her to finally jo...
35.8K 1.3K 36
The Second Book after "Crimson Light in the Uchiha" Itachi has succeeded. His brother is consumed by anger...
5.7K 217 13
Naruto Uzumaki, the human sacrifice. Wonder what would happen if he discovered his heritage earlier? Well, here's a take on that. Follow Naruto as h...