I Will Always Love You - A Ph...

By x-izzy-rose-x

My first fanfiction. I hope you like it More

"You Can Kiss Me As Much As You Want Know"
"Make Me"
"I Love You"
"My Love"
"He'll Be In A Box Underground For The Rest Of My Life"
"Now It's Time"
"I'll Be You're Number One"
"My Danosaur"
"Get Off Me You Traitor"
"Hug Him Tighter"
"My Dork"
"Morning Philly"
"Our Lips Met"
SURPRISE
The Child (Part 1/3)

"IT'S CHRISTMAS DAN, IT'S CHRISTMAS"

39 2 2
By x-izzy-rose-x

(A/N: My friend asked me about the last part if the innocently slept together or did the do so I thought I would let you know, they did frickle frackle)

DAN P.O.V.

A couple of days had past and it was now Christmas Eve. Me and Phil decided to sleep in different beds tonight. As I lay in bed I wondered how I was going to propose to Phil. I had already asked his dad if it was okay if we got married and he said that it was fine. I get up and search for a phone book. Aha I found a place that was still open and called them.
"Uh yes hello." I say. It was a wedding planner. "Yes hi my name is Dan and I was wondering if you do proposals too." I pause, "You do?" I do a victory dance. "Okay can you get 'Irresistible' by Fall Out Boy playing as I propose?..." I talked for hours. Everything had to be perfect. "Okay thank you so much for doing this so late notice." I hung up.

I woke up later to Phil jumping on my bed screaming IT'S CHRISTMAS DAN, IT'S CHRISTMAS. I sit up and walk with Phil to the Christmas tree where we open our presents. I got a few things. Phil gave me some stickers to 'decorate my laptop' with.

Around midday I tell Phil that we should go to the park and he agrees. When we get there I take him to a tree. There's a speaker playing 'Irresistible' just as I asked. Then the music stopped and a choir appeared out of no where. They made a great show and a crowd gathered around me and Phil.
"Dan I don't think we should be here." He says in a hushed tone. Some people started recording and I reached into my pocket and grabbed out a little black box.
"There's still one present I need to give you Phil."

(A/N: I know this is a short chapter but I hope you still like it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 515 16
❝ if only i listened. . ❞ [completed]
6K 111 37
Here are a few one shots I thought of if you have any prompts do tell!! And also if you can't tell I a) phan is my OTP and b) I love watching their v...
112K 3.6K 12
events in this story may be triggering also this is poorly written so it might contain grammer errors and such
3.8K 224 28
My chapters aren't too long but I try to update frequently, if you want longer chapters just tell me and I'll do it 😊 Thanks for reading! ♥️✨