Sexting My Bully

By Lilliana_

❝ I found myself the moment I found you. And I am absolutely terrified, that if I lose you, I will lose mysel... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
VERY IMPORTANT !! PLEASE READ
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Sexting My Bully

128K 724 28
By Lilliana_

"What do you want Styles"she asked him harshly as she tried avoiding his beautiful green eyes

"You" he simply said as gave her one of his sexy smirks,and walked closer to her,causing her to step back,till her back was pressing on the hallway wall.

"Oh quiet the shit Harry,and tell me what do you really want from me" she snapped at him angrily.but he didn't seem to mind at all. In fact he seemed turned on.

"You babe. I want you"he whispered Seductively into her ears,as he step closer to her,pushing her small body closer to his.

"Harry,please"she said nervously begging him to step back. But he didn't.

"Please Alanna,please let me make love to you,let me make you feel you,I wanna see you come babe"he said softly as he start kissing and sucking her bare neck,leaving love bites all over it.

"H-arr-yyy"she moaned his name sweetly,sending shivers all over his body. Is it possible that this girl,that he hated so much,is the only one who can makes him feel those wired skippers all over his body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1K 18
Hey guys! So this story is very old and very cliche. I wrote this on an old One Direction fan account on Instagram nearly 7 years ago when I was 14...
108 3 11
Amelia Baker is completely closed off to love and relationships. After her only relationship went wrong, and she had to deal with heartbreak, she dec...
985 24 16
Matilda, you talk of the pain like it's all alright But I know that you feel like a piece of you's dead inside You showed me a power that is strong e...
251K 4.6K 51
Lily Jackson is a 16 year old girl and she gets bullied every day by a 18 year old boy named Harry Styles. He makes her life Horrible, when she was...