Crazy In Love

By thatstorytella

Following the infidelity of her husband, Shawn Carter Aka Jay-Z, Beyoncé decides to live her life as a single... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 |New Beginnings|
Chapter 3 |Meet Again|
Chapter 4 |A New Feeling|
Chapter 5 |VMAS|
Chapter 6 |Stay With Me|
Chapter 7 |Long Haul|
Chapter 8 |I Am... Tour|
Chapter 9 |I Am... Yours|
Chapter 10 |Anoa'i Family Reunion|
Chapter 11 |Heartbeat|
Chapter 12 |Progress|
Chapter 13 |New Home|
Chapter 14 |Unexpected|
Chapter 15 |Soon To Be|
Chapter 16 |Confirmation|
Chapter 17 |(End of I Am...)|
Chapter 18 |Arrangements|
Chapter 19 |Mrs. Anoa'i|
Chapter 20 |Baby Fever|
Chapter 21 |1+1|
Chapter 22 |4|
Chapter 23 |A Second Chance At...|
Chapter 24 |Announcement|
Chapter 25 |Preggo Performance|
Chapter 26 |Decision|
Chapter 27 |Pregnancy Announcement|
Chapter 28 |Aftermath|
Chapter 29 |Closer to Motherhood|
Chapter 30 |Blue Blue|
Chapter 31 |Reunited|
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 |The Queen Is Back!|
Chapter 35 |Final Chapter|
Chapter 36 |Epilogue|
Another Beyonce and Roman Reigns Story?
NEW STORY!!!!
Forgive me... Pleeeaaaasssee? 🙂

Chapter 34 |VMAS... Again|

3.3K 111 5
By thatstorytella

I was scheduled to perform at the VMAS again and I'm very nervous. The last VMAS I performed in was three years ago when I announced my pregnancy. I've been rehearsing and rehearsing with my crew and everything is going as planned. Rehearsals were finally over and I'm finally going back to the hotel I was staying a couple of days ago. Joe, Blue, and Joelle should be at the hotel by now. I left home a couple of days ago to rehearse for the event and they seem like they really miss me by the way they have been talking on the phone with me.

I looked at the time and it was 6:15. I have enough time to get ready because the event starts at 8:00. I left the building and drove to the hotel. After ten minutes, I was at the hotel and I went inside. I reached an elevator and went inside and pressed the floor I was at. Soon the elevator stopped and the doors began to open. I walked out and began walking to my hotel room. As soon as I opened my hotel room door, I heard little footsteps running my way.

"Mommy!," Blue and JoJo yelled, in excitement.

"Hey babies," I said, stooping down to their height as they ran to me and gave me a hug.

"We missed you, mommy." This is one of my favorite parts about being a mother. It's the affection you get and whenever they say "mommy", my heart skips a beat.

"But I only been gone for a couple days," I told her.

"I know but we still missed you," JoJo said.

"Yeah, I don't like it when you're not home, mommy," Blue Blue replied. Aww, my babies really miss me and I've been gone for 48 hours.

"I know girls but mommy has to work. But I promise all of us will spend lots of time together when mommy and daddy aren't working, okay?"

"Ok,"

"He's in the shower," JoJo told me.

"Alright, go play while I go see daddy, okay?"

"Ok," they said, at the same time. I went into the bedroom and only to see Joe in nothing but a towel with his back faced to me. Oh Lord the view is killing me! I crossed my arms with a smirk on my face.

"It's rude to stare you know," Joe said, still not looking at me.

"It's not rude when you're enjoying the view," I told him, seductively. He turned around and gave me his sexy smirk.

"Come here," he said, softly. I slowly walked over to him. As soon as I was close to him, he cupped my face and kissed my lips as I leaned into him and had my arms around his waist. He kept kissing my lips and then they begin going towards my neck causing a low moan to escape my lips. I moved my arms up to the back of his neck as he grabbed my ass and squeezed it. His lips came back towards my lips.

"Eww," I heard. I turned around to see Blue and JoJo standing in the doorway with disgusted looks on their faces and I quickly pulled apart from Joe.

"That's nasty daddy. You're not supposed to be kissing mommy," Blue said.

"And touching her hiney," JoJo added. Joe nervously scratched the back of his head and I stood there awkwardly with nothing to say.

"How do you think you got here?," Joe mumbled.

"Shut up, Joe" I gritted through my teeth as I smacked Joe on his chest causing him chuckle.

"Alright, girls. What did I tell you to do before you walk into a room?"

"To knock first," the girls said together.

"And what did you do?"

"We walked into the room without knocking," Blue said.

"Mhm. So how would you like if I took your iPads without you knowing and you wouldn't be on them for the whole day."

"No mommy. We're sorry for walking into the room without knocking. It won't happen again," JoJo told me.

"You promise?," I asked.

"We promise," they said, together.

"Ok, go play. Mommy and daddy have to get dressed, okay?"

"Ok." Then both of the girls ran out of the room. I closed the door and looked at Joe.

"And you," I said, pointing at Joe. Joe playfully looked left and right to see if I was talking to him and pointed to himself in question.

"We'll finish this later," I finished, walking into the bathroom, swaying my hips. Then I felt a big slap on my ass and I turned around and saw Joe smirking and biting his bottom lip.

"Sexy ass," he mumbled.

"You better recognize,"I said, as I continued to walk into the bathroom. I started the shower, undressed myself, and entered the shower.

Fifteen minutes later, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I stepped out of the shower and walked into the bedroom. I took my dress out of the closet and dried myself off. I did my hair and makeup and I finally put on my black lace beaded gown from Nicolas Jebran's 2014 collection. It had geometric lines and cut outs galore on it. I looked into the mirror and it looked perfect on me. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Joe staring at me.

"It's rude to stare you know," I said.

"It's not rude when you're enjoying the view." I walked over to Joe and fixed his red tie and his gray suit. (Suit Joe wore at the ESPY Event)

I got the girls dressed up and I did their hair. After I was finished getting the girls ready, I checked the time and it was 7:27. We began leaving the hotel to the VMAS. The VMAS was probably thirty minutes away to say the least.

Soon we were finally at the VMA Awards. Joe and I came to an agreement that we won't be bringing the girls on the red carpet just for they're safety. So I was gonna be the only one to walk the red carpet. It's saddening that the girls won't be walking the red carpet with me but their safety always come first. So all three of them had to go in the side of the building.

"We'll see you inside, okay?," Joe said.

"Ok," I said back. We gave each other a peck on the lips and gave the girls hugs and kisses on the cheeks. They exited the car and went into the side of the building.

"Good luck, mommy," Blue said, as she was walking into the building. I smiled as she said that.

The car began to move up to the front of the building. I got out of the car and began to walk towards the red carpet. I heard lots of screams from the fans and heard them as they cheered my name. I smiled and posed for the cameras and as I was walking the red carpet, I began touching the fans hands and they were recording me on their phone.

"OH MY GOD. IT'S BEYONCÉ. SHE'S BLESSING THE CHILDREN," I heard as I was touching the hands of my fans. I laughed and walked into the building. I couldn't sit out there with other celebrities because I had to get some stuff done with the dancers. So I had to stay backstage throughout the whole event:

Performances

1. Fifth Harmony - Boss
2. Charli XCX - Boom Clap
3. Ariana Grande - Break Free
Nicki Minaj - Anaconda
Jessie J - Bang Bang
4. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
5. Sam Smith - Stay With Me
6. Usher - She Came To Give It to You
Nicki Minaj
7. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Amnesia
8. Iggy Azalea - Black Widow
Rita Ora
9. Maroon 5 - Maps
One More Night

I went backstage and got ready for my performance. I took off my black dress and put on my bejeweled mosaic bodysuit by Tom Ford and my black heels. I got a little makeup on my face and my hair curled and then I was handed a microphone. Then I was presented on stage and was doing what I was born to do:

1. Mine
2. Haunted/Pretty Hurts
3. Haunted
4. No Angel
5. Jealous
6. Blow
7. Drunk in Love
9. Rocket
10. Partition
11. Superpower
12. Flawless
13. Yoncé
14. Blue
15. XO

Blue

Padre Nuestro

Que estás en el cielo

Santificado sea to Nombre

Venga to reino

Hagase tu voluntad

En la tierra como en el cielo

Amen

Sometimes these walls seem to cave in on me

When I look in your eyes, I feel alive

Make it last forever

Come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me

You and I together come on baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me, Blue

Blue:
Hold on to me, hold on

Bee-sy-ay, bee-sy-ay, bee-sy-ay (Won't you hold on to me, hold on to me)

Mommy, mommy, mommy! (You and I forever)

Can we see daddy? (Come on baby won't you hold on to me hold on to me, Blue)

Can we see daddy?

Missus Ana Y! (Mrs Anoa'i)

(Hold on to me, Blue)

Xo

"This next song is for all of my incredible fans. If it wasn't for you guys I would not be here on this stage. I'm gonna sing and y'all repeat after me. You ready?"

Your love is bright as ever (Your love is bright as ever)

Even in the shadows (Even in the shadows)

So baby kiss me (So baby kiss me)

Before they turn the lights out

Baby love me lights out

In the darkest night hour

I'll search through the crowd

Your face is all that I see

I wanna give you everything

Baby love me lights out

Ooooooh

You love me like Xo

You love me like Xo

You kill me boy, Xo

You love me like Xo

All I ever see I gonna give you everything

Baby love me lights out...

Then the crowd began to cheer and I stood on the stage waiting with a huge smile on my face. I didn't know who was going to present me the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award so I was gonna have to stand up here and see.

A couple seconds later, I saw my husband with Blue Blue on his hip and JoJo holding his hand coming on the stage and to be honest, I was two seconds away from crying. I should've known all three of my babies was gonna be the one to present me this award. Joe hugged me and I kissed Blue on the cheek, gave JoJo a kiss on her forehead and a hug, and I pecked Joe on the lips and smiled.

"Yay mommy," Blue said, halfway into the microphone and clapping her hands causing the fans and celebrities to cheer. Then someone gave Joe the award and that's when he spoke into the microphone.

"And the recipient for the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award and the greatest living entertainer... Beyoncé," Joe said. He gave me the award and I began to say my acceptance speech.

"I'm so full..." I paused because the crowd began to cheer, "Beyoncé."

"Thank you. I have nothing to say but I'm filled with so much gratitude and I just thank God for this moment and I love y'all so much. Blue Blue I love you. JoJo I love you. My beloved I love you. My fans I love you. MTV I love you. Goodnight."

Then all four of us went backstage with all smiles. I picked JoJo up on my hip and she gave me a hug.

"Um, everybody said good job," Blue said, causing everyone to laugh. Then we all had a mini celebration of my performance. After the mini celebration we had, I put on my red dress by Zuhair Murad dress. I had to go into the press conference room, answer questions, and take pictures. I won four awards tonight in total. It was a great moment and experience for me to perform and my husband and my kids to present me one of the most greatest awards I've ever received let alone named after my idol, Michael Jackson.

We flew back home to Pensacola, Florida safe and sound. We arrived in front of our house and put the kids to bed.

"That was a great and memorable performance you did out there," he replied.

"Thank you. That means a lot to me coming from you. How come you didn't tell me that you were gonna present me the award?"

"I didn't tell you because you wouldn't have been surprised and the look on your face proved that keeping it from you was worth it," he said, slowly walking towards me and putting both of his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and nuzzled our noses together.

"I love you so much," I muttered.

"I love you, too."

"I believe we should finish what we started earlier today," I said, softly.

"I couldn't agree with you more." Then Joe unzipped my red dress off of me and began kissing my neck. His lips came from my neck towards my lips and he laid me down on the bed and began to make love to me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.3K 13
Beyoncé has been married to Roman for 5 years... But, she can't seem to leave Jay alone. Being greedy will make you end up with NOTHING. Be careful...
128K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
216K 9.8K 42
Beyoncé Is Deeply In Love With Her Best Friends Husband. Will Her Best Friend Find Out About The Affair That She's Having With Her Best Friends Husb...
97.7K 4.8K 22
Beyoncé just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Offers her the vacation home in the Baham...