I love... [Akashi x Orphan!Re...

Per cyberwriterfuyu

A drama with a sweet romance. You and Momoi both love Kuroko and Akashi has feelings for you. What would happ... Més

Where it all started
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Extra Ch. 1
Ch.18
Extra Ch.2
Extra Ch.3
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53-5
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61: Final
Akashi's Route
Kuroko's Route

Ch. 47

636 39 4
Per cyberwriterfuyu

"Coach, I'm going to take a breather."

"Okay. The match starts in 10. Be back by then."

"Okay," you said, smiling, flashing a peace sign. As Riko watches you leave the room, she turns around noticing the shadow wasn't i nt he room. "Where's Kuroko-kun?"

"I think he went to get some fresh air as well." Koganei answers.

"Eh, is that so?"

❖❖❖

You took a deep breath.

"(Y/N)." you turn around to see it was Akashi-kun, smiling.

"Sei-tan." you said, cheerfully. Akashi-kun looks at you with surprise, considering you haven't spoken to him since his birthday. "You came to watch the match?"

"You're seem pretty lively today." Akashi-kun said as he nods. "You gotten stronger."

"Nah, I think I'm still a crybaby." you shook your head. Akashi-kun denies it and shakes his head a bit.

"I have a feeling Kuroko might not do so well at today's match. This is probably as far as you two can go."

"I don't believe so." you say, "After all he's got Seirin to watch Kuro-tan's back!"

Akashi smirks and walks up, closer to you. "Have you chosen yet?"

"N-No." you shook your head, feeling tense. You looked away, hoping not to gaze into Akashi's eyes.

"Can't you choose me already?" he notices that you weren't making eye contact, "Momoi has Kuroko. If I had you, there's no need for anyone else." He brings up your chin and that's when you look into his eyes. You couldn't move. "Does it have to be Kuroko? I can't wait anymore."

Your eyes widen as he says that and as he leans in, you pushed him also hearing another saying, "Stop!"

You turn to the fellow as the sky blue hair boy steps in, "Kuro-tan..."

❖❖❖

The day when (Y/N)-chan went to deal with Momoi-san and Kise-kun, I was there. "How long are you going to stay fucken calm?! How much time have you made Tetsu-kun wait?! You know how much it hurts to wait in anticipation! That long.. Stop hurting Tetsu-kun!"

'Momoi-san?' I thought to myself. I was only passing by and when I saw (Y/N)-chan bursting into tears and the captain of the basketball team for Kaijou holding onto Momoi-san, I didn't know what to think. And that's when I heard (Y/N)-chan's feelings. She didn't want to hurt us when she was going to reject one of us. Why didn't I noticed this before? Why didn't I notice how sad (Y/N)-chan was? (Y/N)-chan was worried how happy she would be but the person (Y/N)-chan will reject would be in more pain then she is right now.

Even now she's thinking about other people's happiness instead of hers.

"It would of been better off if I was dead or I haven't met you guys." Those words left me devastated.

After all that, Momoi confessed to me and I understood what (Y/N)-chan meant by hurting the other person who thought about me everyday. Rejection was a painful thing. Even though I'm selfishly continuing to follow the love I chase, when (Y/N)-chan can choose Akashi-kun over me, I don't regret it. I love (Y/N)-chan. That's why I want her to smile and be happy. Even if I'm not the one who could do it.

❖❖❖

"Oh. Kuroko." Akashi said. "Let me get straight to the point now that you're here. Let me have (Y/N)."

"Akashi-kun. (Y/N)-chan isn't mine. If she loves you, she'll be with you. But I don't want to lose her either."

"Mm..? Akashi hums. The read head looks at you worried and puts his hands on your shoulders. "Have you kissed (Y/N)? Kiss her even?"

You look at Akashi. 'He knows. Sei-tan is positive that Kuro-tan has never kissed me before.' But he was right. You and Kuroko-kun never kissed before not that you know of. Only Kuroko-kun would give you a peck on the forehead which was that one time during the beginning of spring.

"I know I have." he whispers in your ear. You close your eyes for a moment, feeling scared.

"Sei-tan isn't like this! The Sei-tan I know," you raise your voice a bit, "Isn't like this!!"

"That's because I love you dearly. And since I want to protect I hold dearly.." he pauses and change his sentence. Akashi-kun shows his fist to Kuroko, "Even if I have to stain my hands and become a monster for her."

"The way I see it. You don't see (Y/N)-chan as a romantic interest. More like a prize."

"Do you dare defy me Kuroko? Just give me (Y/N). You have Momoi already."

"As much as I know Momoi-san has feelings for me, I can't reciprocate them. I love (Y/N)-chan."

"Please stop.." you said, trying to stop them but you could see it was no use. Akashi-kun was smiling like a devil making Kuroko-kun glaring at him. Kuroko-kun takes you away from Akashi-kun, putting his arm in front of you.

"Then tell me how I don't love (Y/N)?" Akashi-kun said, sounding amused.

"I can't really say that you don't love (Y/N)-chan. It's your feeling. But the way I view it, I can't seem to see how you are in love with (Y/N)-chan. Akashi-kun have you ever notice (Y/N)-chan looking scared or uncomfortable?"

You flinched. You recalled the times you did felt uncomfortable around Akashi-kun.

"I'm sure Akashi-kun noticed it. But you didn't say anything about it." Kuroko-kun continues.

"And so what of it?" You flinch, your eyes looking straight at the ground.

"I treat you as a rival but Akashi-kun makes it like a competition even though its (Y/N)-chan's feelings in the end."

"I don't see how that has to do with-"

"Akashi-kun did you ever thought about (Y/N)-chan's feelings?" Kuroko-kun continues, "SHe loves the both of us and because she does, (Y/N)-chan doesn't want us to get hurt. She's scared of leaving us alone while she's happy. But Akashi-kun, do you really love (Y/N)-chan?"

"Are you questioning me, Kuroko?" You saw Akashi-kun really angered by Kuroko-kun's words. Just as Akashi-kun took a step forward, you quickly went in front of him, like you were the one protecting Kuroko-kun.

"I love both Sei-tan and Kuro-tan. It's not Kuro-tan's fault! But now, I have doubts too, if you love me or not. Was it all just a lie?!" your eyes started to tear up. You grab Kuroko-kun's wrists and walked away, finally leaving the red head finally thinking things through.

When you and Kuroko-kun were out of the red-head's sight, Kuroko-kun and you stop. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)-chan. I didn't like how he was being possessive over you when you didn't like it."

You shook your head. "It's not your fault. Kuro-tan, you knew about how I felt?"

"Yeah. I was actually-"

"Kuro-tan.. I'm sorry but I think answering to yours and Sei-tan's answer will take a while." you said, still not looking at Kuroko-kun in the eye. You didn't know what to think anymore.

"(Y/N)-chan don't think about it anymore. If (Y/N)-chan wants to be with Akashi-kun, then I would be happy for you. It would be upsetting at first but you smiling is way more important to me. I want you to have happiness. I just got upset at Akashi-kun, who treats this like it was a game."

"Thank you Kuro-tan. But I feel like Sei-tan does love me. He just doesn't know how to use his words right. I believe in him as much as I believe in you."

"(L/N)! Kuroko! The game is about to start!" Kagami-kun yells.

"Oh! Okay!" you yelled back. "Come on, Kuro-tan. Murasaki-tan is waiting for us!"

You couldn't get upset over this right now. The match between Seirin and Yosen was about to begin.

A/N: officially lazy to do pictures and finding links so im just going to update from now on without the pics xD

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

83.7K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
1.5M 36.9K 62
Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more important than any two- or three-pointer...
278K 6.8K 21
The story about the hanged relationship of Akashi and (F/N). Since (F/N) left him with just a note. However, four years after their graduation in Hig...
630K 16.9K 33
Teiko Middle School had supposedly raised the Generation of Miracles to be the amazing players they are now, in high school. But who really did creat...