Through the dark ⚀ Liam Dunbar

By _lilyyyy

Maya Stilinski has been through all the supernatural stuff since her cousin's best friend got bit. Its her fi... More

01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
Sequel

02

18.2K 350 215
By _lilyyyy

[ chapter 2 ]

I blew the whistle to stop the boys.
"Scott and Stiles grab the long sticks. You're covering goal for two-on-one."
The boys grabbed helmets and the long sticks and walked in front of the goalie.

"Let's go! Line it up!" Coach yelled.
I see Stiles going up to Scott and telling him something and I walk up to them again.

"We still don't know if he's a werewolf too. And is he is, he'd be cheating and we'd just be cheating the cheater." Stiles said.

"But he's not. I'd know. I would be able to catch a scent." He said.

"Maybe you need to get closer" I told him.

"I think I'm gonna get my chance." He said. I just shook my head and walked by near coach.

The first person up was Garrett. They better take him down. Garrett started running, he went past Stiles but Scott made his stick slip and fall.

"Yes!" I yelled and clapped.

"That's my boys! Those two are like sons to me" Coach said. That made me smile a bit.

The next guys got knocked down. "There we go!" I yelled. "That's how it's done! That's how you do it!" Coach also yelled giving me a high five.

The next person was Liam. To be honest I was nervous for the three of them. Liam started running and Stiles missed him and Scott tried to drop his stick but failed and then made it into the goals. I sighed but smiled a bit for Liam.

"That was luck!" Malia yelled standing up from the bleachers.

"Oh no Malia don't get involved" Stiles said

"Do over!" She yelled again.

"Sweetheart, there's no do overs this is practice" Coach yelled back.

"Ten buck on Scott and Stiles" she said seriously.

"I'll take that action" Coach said pointing at her and Malia smiled.

"Hey! Get back in there Liam!" Coach told him. Oh no I had feeling this wasn't gonna be good.

Liam started running again and passed by Stiles but Scott went under him and flipped him over at least 5 feet into the air. When he landed I swear I heard a crunch. Coach dropped his whistle from his mouth in shock.

I started running towards Liam and so did everyone.

"Don't touch him! Don't you dare touch him!" Coach told everyone.

"I'm okay coach. I'm alright." He said trying to stand up. Scott and Stiles caught him on time before he fell.

"I think it's my leg" he said in pain.

"I think we better get him to the nurse." Stiles said.

"No really? I thought you'd let him lay here the whole time you know because he didn't just mess up his leg." I told Stiles who rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, Liam." I said and he laughed a bit.

They started walking away with me behind them.

"Maya what the hell do you think you're doing?" Stiles asked me.

"What does it look like? I'm here to help" I said

"Um. No you're gonna stay here and not worry about anything." He said which made me mad. I was about to say something but Liam interrupted.

"No. She's coming with me." He said looking at me. I just smile and kept following them.

I turn around to see Coach on the floor holding his chest and I see him trying to talk to Kira. I just shrug and keep walking.

After we took him to the nurse, she said to take him to the hospital.

We walk in and see momma McCall.

"Uhh.. Hi mom" Scott said nervously.
She just sighed and said hi to all of us.

They bring a wheelchair for Liam and I help him sit down.

"Don't worry Liam , we'll take good care of you." She said as she pushed Liam away.

"Wait" Liam said grabbing my wrist.

"Can Maya come too?" He asked. He looked at me and so did Melissa.

"Of course" she said and smiled.
We went to Liam's room and I helped Melissa put him on the bed.

"We'll have someone come see you just sit tight." She told him and gave him a smile and left.

"I'm sorry Liam, about all of this." I said. He just laughed a bit and grabbed my hand that was near his leg.

"It's alright, I mean your boyfriend probably got jealous that's why he did this." My eyes went wide.

"Wait Scott? No no no, he's not my boyfriend." I laugh. "Stiles is my cousin who I live with and Scott is like my brother." I said.

"Oh I'm sorry I just thought you guys were dating" he laughed a bit. "Why do you live with Stiles?" He said. I didn't like to talk about it but all I did was sigh and tell him. "It's kind of a long story" He just nodded his head. "Well, since you and Scott aren't actually dating, we should do something sometime. Unless , you don't want to, since we just met." He said nervously.

"I'd like that." I said smiling.

Then there was a knock on the door and a tall man walked him.

"Hey , Liam..and.." he said and looked at me then at our hands and I realized they were intertwined with his. He kept looking at me and I realized he was waiting for a name. "Oh sorry I'm Maya." I said with a smile. I got up from the bed and started walking out.
"I'll leave you two alone. I'll be outside Liam." I said and he nodded his head. I walk outside and a hand goes over my mouth and I freak out.

I open my eyes and I see Scott telling me "shhh" he lets go and he leans closer to the door hearing their conversation and I listen too.

"It's broken isn't it?" Liam said. You can hear the hurt in his voice I felt bad.

"It's definitely going to need a x-Ray" the doctor replied.

"It's broken and its my fault." It hurt to hear that because he may not be able to play for a long time and you can tell he loves lacrosse.

"You want to tell me what happened?" He asks Liam.

" I went up against two juniors to impress a girl. One of them is captain of the team" he said. Wait, he wanted to impress me? I looked at Scott and he looked at me at the same time.

"Remember what we always say? Play smart not hard" He reminded Liam. I slid down the wall to sit.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked

"No of course not. Your mom might be mad for getting you into lacrosse, but maybe we should both wait for the X-Ray before we panic. And trust me, I have more reason to panic than you. It's not over yet. Wait for the X-Ray." The doctor said and then left. Scott turned around so he wouldn't see him.

"I'll talk to you later" Scott told me and left.

I walk back in Liam's room. "Hey" I said and sit on the bed again. He smiles and says hi. "So are you related to him?" I ask referring to the doctor. "Yeah he's my stepdad, the one who taught me lacrosse" he said. I nod and look around the room. There was an awkward silence until I heard a crash.

"Wait here" I told Liam. I walk towards the door and look out but there was nothing. I turn around to go back in and bump into Liam. "Liam what are you doing you're going to mess up your leg more" I told him walking him back to the bed. There was another crash and we both go outside to see.

We both look to the right and then to the left but when I turned my head something crashed into me and it was on top of me. I see a kid that looks a little older with white eyes and two layers of sharp teeth with blood all over his shirt. I try to fight him off but he pushes me towards the wall.

I see him go towards Liam and grabbing him too.

"No let him go!" I yell. Liam tries to punch him but then the guy grabs him by the neck. Then drags us both towards the hallway then to the roof.

He throws me towards a wall and I feel blood on my stomach. Something must've scratched me hard, and it was pretty deep.
"Great" I said annoyed.

I see him push Liam off and him barely holding on.

"Liam!" I yelled trying to go but I felt dizzy. 

I see Scott trying to tell this kid, I guess his name was Sean, that he can help him. But then I see an axe flying and stabbing Sean in the back killing him. I start freaking out and see a bald pale guy with no mouth putting his index finger to his mouth. I try to bring Liam up and Scott helps me.

"I can't hold on anymore!" Liam yelled.

The last thing I saw before I passed out was Liam holding his arm that was covered in blood and I hear my name being yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.4K 31
Livia really thought it was just a game.
218K 5.8K 28
"You're going to have to trust me, Lyra, go home!" "And what? Leave you!?" ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ Peter Parker - Andrew Garfield The Amazing Spider-Man Series C...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...