Jerk (G-Dragon)

Galing kay 1NS1DE

Tara attends G-Dragon's concert, after 3 months she lands an internship at YGE. G-Dragon begins to feel somet... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23

Chapter 15

3.1K 112 8
Galing kay 1NS1DE

G-Dragon's P.O.V
I turned the music loud enough so that I couldn't focus on the thoughts in my head. All I could think about was Tara. She was next to me and I was trying not to think about her, but here I am.. still having thoughts of Tara.

/ / / / /

We made it to the YG building, I stopped the car infront of the opening doors of the building to drop off Tara. She waved at me as saying 'Thank You' and 'Bye'. I pretended I didn't see her and drove off.

/ / / / /

I don't know why it was weird to have feelings for her, but it just felt that way. I couldn't confess these feelings, I didn't want to. I just denied it. I'll just keep it that way.

I walked into my apartment building and layed down on my couch. I felt tired of thinking this much about such a thing. It seemed pointless.

I've kept this cold-shoulder kind of an attitude towards her since the beginning.. she doesn't like me anyways.
A/N: I haven't updated in months, sorry. This chapter isn't my best tbh.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
74.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...