The Protector

By gmwlove

October 25, 2017. Riley Matthews and her family are going on a trip to California. They get on the plane alon... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10

7

570 32 1
By gmwlove

I change into my bikini and meet Lucas by the lake.

"Hey Riley, junp in!!" He says.

"I might be in a swimsuit now, but the water is probably freezing." I say.

He gets out and comes in front of me.

"Come in. Jump in or I'll push you in." He says.

"I'd rather not..." I say while backing away slowly."

"Not so fast Matthews." Lucas says as he comes up behind me and shoves me in.

"Lucas!!!" I say while spitting out water.

"Haha, yeah Riley?"

I give him a mad face. "Why did you do that?"

"Geez. It's 10:30 at night and you're already grouchy." I jumped in after her. "It's a beautiful night. Don't you think?" He asks.

"Yeah. I do." I say as I swim around.

"You okay Riley?" He asks me.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just miss my family. I want them back..." I say with a tear in my eye.

"Hey, everything will be fine. Trust me." He said.

"I do. And I'm really starting to love it here." I say with a smile.

~•~

I FINALLY CONTINUD THIS OMG. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 2.9K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
129K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
160K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
161K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...