The Hard Truth ( a Newt Maze...

By dancing-with-dragons

Jinx was the first ever girl in the Glade so what happens when she meets Newt? Well Jinx has a stubborn perso... More

We Got a Runner
What did you just say??
My First Run
You Found Me and Ninx?
I Told You So!
2 Years Later
Hangover and a Nightmare.
All Is Lost......Or Is It?
Return Of The Idiots!
The Slammer....
We're Playing Tag!
Author Note
It's All My Fault!
Teresa is Finally Here!
Grievers?..........Ohhhhhhh Shit!
Getting Out Of This Hell Hole
Important!!
Authors note

Authors Note

3.6K 27 7
By dancing-with-dragons

Hey Guys!

I know I said I would write a sequel but I just don't feel this story anymore sorry guys :/ and reading through the chapters that I have written for this story there are a lot of typos and miss spellings. I will get around to editing it, (maybe I'm a rather lazy ass) 

I would also like your opinion on if I should write an 'Eric Divergent love story'? I would love all of your opinions on it :) so please feel free to comment, I love it when you guys comment on my stories :) 

thats all for now

Dancing-with-dragons 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8K 73
Jane is put in the maze as the first girl, but she has different intentions than the others. At first, she doesn't remember anything except for her n...
28.3K 1.1K 65
Evelyn was sent up to The Maze with the original Gladers. She was the lone girl right from the start. But being the only girl isn't the only thing th...
185K 4.1K 51
-Athena- Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy She's always been different. Well that was obvious because she was the first and only girl to ever be...
115K 3.1K 39
A promise held them together. A promise between the only girl and the blonde boy. It's the glue in their friendship, but realization comes into play...