The Adventures at SSB High...

By junnketsuu

Super Smash Brothers High is a fighting boarding school for only the best fighters in the world. Zelda is a n... More

Author Note
Chapter 1 - The start of something new
Chapter 3: A friendship that will last
Chapter 4 - The Truth
Chapter 5: Ouch
Chapter 6: Of Course
Chapter 7: This School
Chapter 8: New people

Chapter 2 - The bestfriend who wears pink

177 10 1
By junnketsuu

Previously on The Adventures at SSB High 

"Of course I know that princess. Now here are your pancakes." Impa said, smiling, as she was sliding the breakfast goodie on my plate. Just as she put the last one down, there was a loud knock on our door and Impa smiled once again.  

~~~

-Peach-

I ran to my closet, trying to find something to wear ...
"No, no, no and NO!" I was about to give up until I saw a pink summer dress. I quickly threw that on and grabbed a blue belt. I looked into my mirror and straightened my hair. "I wonder what happens when I do little flicks on the side of my hair." This was the first time I was doing something like this to my hair but none the less, I still looked good. I ran to my bathroom and quickly but carefully dii my makeup. "Blush, mascara and now lipstick." I ran back into bedroom and grabbed my pink flats that were sitting next to my bed. "Good thing packed everything last night." I started to drag my bags on the hallway and out to the kitchen area, I look around to see my auntie Pauline and my sister Daisy making breakfast.

"Hey, sis!" Daisy shouted out while handing me a piece of toast.

"You need to make sure to hand these in and say hello to Zelda for me please." My auntie said, handing me the enrolment papers and my timetable and hugged me. "Please have fun." She whispered into my ear. "I will." I said as my response.

~Time Skip~

As I pulled up at Zelda's house, I started to get nervous because I lied to her about me not getting in SSB High and she can get really touchy when someone lies to her. I make my way up to the door, I think what I've done but I try and shake it away, then I remember I told Impa about me getting into the school and not to tell Zelda. Oh God, I really hope she will still be friends with me, here goes nothing. I think to myself as I raise my fist to knock.

 ~~~
Oh my god! Does that ending count as a cliffhanger? 

--Lilies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
780K 29.1K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...