sweetheart special // narry au

By cthnarry

Basically imagine a teenage girl's mind when facing with an impossible crush. Great. Now imagine the teenage... More

preface
| chapter 1 |
| chapter 2 |
| chapter 3 |
| chapter 4 |
| chapter 6 |
| chapter 7 |
The Bromance Awards
| chapter 8 |
| chapter 9 |
A/N !!

| chapter 5 |

3.6K 255 49
By cthnarry

a/n : hi max !

+

"You fucking idiot!!" Max shouted as he chased Daniel towards their lockers. I laughed, shaking my wet hair. We just finished PE and we had a nice game of football. (soccer) Everyone had already went back into their classes, leaving the six of us in the hallway.

"Guys cmon, before the hall prefects sees us" Isaac said, rolling his eyes.

"What are they gonna do about it? Give us a ticket for walking?" Ryder scoffed, ruffling up Isaac's hair in the process. He scowled at Ryder.

"I think Isaac's right, c'mon" I looked around the hall and didn't see any hall prefects that always roamed the hall during class periods.

"But I'm hungrryyyyyy" Nate whined, clinging onto Isaac suddenly.

"There, there little one" I patted his head and he pouted at me.

"Shut up! I'm really hungry and I'm craving some McDonalds" Nate sighed.

"We're in school, go buy a protein bar" I stated.

"Hmmmmmmmmm naaah... Isaac, let's go to McDonalds!" Nate looked up at Isaac with a huge grin.

And here's the perfect example of perfectly reasonable person getting sidetracked by love.

Isaac was contemplating the right and wrong of the situation while me and Ryder watched, amused.

Nate was waiting with an impatient frown but Isaac didn't get to answer because all of us turned by the voice of one of the hall prefects.

"What are you guys doing out of class?"

"Oh uh, sorry man we uh- " Ryder stopped his incessant babbling and looked at me for help.

I gulped. "Uh... We.. McDonald?" I squeaked.

The prefect raised his eyebrows.

"THERE YOU GUYS ARE!"

All of us turned to the other side this time and needless to say, I wasn't the only shocked at who it was.

"I've been searching everywhere for you guys, coach wants to say thank you!" Harry said, grinning at us.

Isaac, Ryder, Nate and I exchanged confused looks.

"For what?" Nate asked, confusing.

Harry chuckled as he reached us, putting an arm around me.

"For helping him of course, he says sorry to get you late to class also" Harry added.

I looked up at him confusingly and his green eyes bored into mine, a small smirk on his lips.

Oh. OHHH...
Oh well.

"Right! It was no problem, right guys?" I laughed, looking at them with slightly wide eyes.

Thank god they weren't idiots and caught on fast.

"Oh right right! Yeah, it was no problem! He wanted to buy us McDonalds eh? We refused" Isaac nodded.

We all nodded in agreement and looked at the hall prefect.

"Well. Okay then, get to class"
The Hall prefect said, looking at us and then leaving.

Of course he didn't question Harry because he was on prefect duty also and just left us with one last look at Harry that made my blood boil.

I almost forgot Harry's arm was around my shoulders until I heard him laughing so close to me.

"Why was George McTight Up checking you out, Harry?" Daniel came up behind Harry with Max in tow.

"He was? I didn't notice" Harry shrugged.

Oh but I did.

I scrunched my nose up in disgust.

"Did you notice, Niall?"

Harry looked down at me and I felt my breath hitch. God dammit Harry, not here. My friends are here and I felt more embarrassed than usual.

"I uh,. Umm.. Maybe?" I replied although the it came out more like a question.

I heard the guys chuckling and I huffed in annoyance, glaring at them.

"Hey thanks for bailing us out mate, God knows what would have happened if these two talked even more" Nate rolled his eyes, looking at me and Ryder.

"Hey! At least we tried! You hid behind Isaac and was whispering for him to run!" Ryder exclaimed.

"About that... Why didn't you run?!" Nate whispered shouted, turning to look at Isaac.

Isaac rolled his eyes but had a fond smile on his face as he put an arm around Nate.

"We all know you wouldn't actually leave, babe"

The guys wolf whistled when Isaac accidentally slipped out the nickname, making Nate blush.

"I really hate you guys" He mumbled. I was laughing so hard, I didn't notice I had leaned onto Harry to support me.

"You guys better get to class before second period though, before McTight Up catches us" Harry chuckled after using the name we made up for George.

I didn't notice I had snorted at the way Harry had said it until I felt his gaze on me.

I looked up at him to see green eyes almost twinkling. His lips curved up into a small smirk. God dammit he why did he have to smile like that?

"Well.. Umm. I better go" I cleared my throat and smiled hesitantly.

"Yeah, guess you better huh" He mumbled and I hoped I wasn't seeing things when his eyes darted to my lips for a split second before looking back at me.

"Yeah we better"

God, his eyes were so green.

"Mhmm, anytime now Niall"

Were they always that green?

Harry chuckled, letting me go and I felt a little cold from being away from him but I stepped away anyways. I ignored the heat I felt at the tip of my ears and my cheeks and turned towards my friends.

"Let's go" I said before walking away.

I heard them saying bye to Harry before following me, exchanging looks and looking at me with those mischievous looks. Damn.

"Don't intervene" I warned.

"Niall James Horan! How could you! Think of such absurdity!" Max fake gasped, putting a hand in his heart in mock horror.

"Because I know you Maxwell Damien Irons"

The rest of them chuckled at Max's full name.

"I forgot his middle name was Damien! Damn, thanks Ni" Ryder laughed.

Max glared at me and I gave him a kissy face.

"This is our class, bye guys, C'mon Damien" Daniel laughed before opening the door to their class.

Max hit the back of my head before going inside.

"So...." Nate looked at the rest of us.

"Hide at the library?" Ryder suggested.

All of us shrugged and followed him towards the library. The librarian didn't even give us a second glance.

+

    "So, I have an older sister"

I looked up from the math worksheet that I was working on and looked at Harry. He was playing with the blue pen in his hand while looking down at the table.

I smiled at what he said.

"What's her name?"

"Gemma and she's turning umm.. 19 tomorrow"

I nodded at his words as he looked up at me.

"That's cool, she must be pretty huh"

His eyes widened a little before nodding, pursing his lips as he did.

"She's really beautiful"

I almost aww-ed at how he was complimenting his sister and laughed.

"Well we know it runs in the genes now aye?"

I didn't see his reaction as I turned back towards my math worksheet with a big grin on my face.

After a few minutes, Harry cleared his throat and I was on to the next question when he talked again.

"So I told my mom about you- well, she found out. She kept asking what I was doing after school and I uh.. I had to tell her so-"

I put my pen down and looked up at him with a small smirk. He was rambling and he had these slightly pink tint on both his cheeks.

"So..?" I asked, resting my chin on my hand while I tilted my head to see look at him.

"So uh.. So.. She asked me to um invite you to Gem's birthday party tomorrow?"

I was a little shocked. Me? Going to his family's birthday celebration? Me, a stranger.

"Oh wow, well that's nice of her, thanks Harry" I smiled.

He smiled back and God, it felt like he was holding my whole world just from that smile.

"So, you want to go?"

He wanted me to go?

"I'd like that" I grinned.

"I'll pick you up" He grinned back at me.

I laughed, taking my phone and handing it to him.

" 'm gonna need your number for that sir"

"Gladly" He replied with a wink before taking the phone and keying in his number.

I tried to ignore my erratically beating heart from the fact that my phone now holds Harry's number.

As I glanced at him still on my phone, my lips tilted into a smile. And somehow my heart was telling that maybe, just maybe this amazing and wonderful boy beside me would be mine someday.

Of course it was just wishful thinking.

Harry and I finished the tutoring session and we packed up our stuff, took our Blazers and left the library only to be met with my not so quiet friends. I mentally sighed when they walked to us with excited grins.

"Hey Ni! Harry" Isaac greeted.

We all chorused hello's and I raised my eyebrows quizzically when they all just stared at us.

"So... Why are you guys still at school?" I asked warily.

"Oh right! We were gonna go watch that new movie, you guys in?" Nate asked.

By the way Max and him were exchanging glances made me scared to say yes.

"Uh.." I looked at Harry for help and he smiled down at me.

"Sorry guys, I have to help my sister and mum get ready for her birthday party tomorrow"

"Party?!" Daniel exclaimed, eyes wide.

"Yeah.. So I'll see you guys-"

"Can we help?" Ryder cut Harry off before he could continue and he looked at us curiously.

"You guys wanna help?"

"Yeah sure! And we can watch that movie right after" Isaac agreed.

What is up with them and that stupid movie.

"Ni?"

I didn't notice everyone was staring at me now and I contemplated this.

"Yeah sure why not" I shrugged.

Harry looked a little surprise but he laughed as he nodded.

"Well then, let's go" He said, leading the way.

Me and the rest of the guys followed and I pulled Max closer, whispering in his ear threateningly.

"I swear to god if you have anything planned out I'm gonna-"

"Relax Ni, it's a harmless movie" He laughed, putting an arm around me. I glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Stop being so damn paranoid, James"

"Shut it Damien"

a/n : lol they're so gonna play Cupid.

Vote & Comment!
Thank you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.6K 40
In which Harry takes a interest in girl clothes. ©Copyright 2016 Smiley_Miley_
4.2K 63 39
i started this book as y/n and niall imagines but halfway through i changed it to narry (: send requests for certain story ideas <3 thank you for r...
63.8K 1.7K 40
In which, Niall and Harry are addicted to sex. ©Copyright 2015 Smiley_Miley_
49K 1.7K 5
[COMPLETE | AU] ❝You ever had sex before?❞ Warning: Contains strong language and mature scenes. © 2015 by guardianzayngels