| The Impossible Love | 1

By jimin3195

This is Book 1 of the sequel "ILY." You are a first year med student from America and you dreamed of finishin... More

New Beginnings (1)
An Accident (2)
You Must Survive (3)
New Encounters (4)
Dinning Invitation (5)
A Night With BTS (6)
Guardian Angel (7)
A Nice Boy (8)
Breakfast Love (9)
Drunk (10)
Confession (11)
Realization (12)
Avoidance (13)
Rumors (14)
Suprise Makeover (16)
Love Confession (17)
Food Is Love (18)
Late (19)
Mystery Man (20)
The Past (21)
A Warm Hand (22)
Love ZOO (23)
Pictures (24)
The Escape (25)
Sleeping Beauty (26)
Unexpected (27)
Two Potentials (28)
My Love (29)
Strike 1 (30)
CHAOS (31)
Incurable (32)
Break Down (33)
Orphanage visit (34)
Warm Kisses (35)
Strike 2 (36)
A Warm Embrace (37)
Pranks (38)
Highschool Memories (39)
Thoughts (40)
Mountains of Love (41)
Strike 3 (42)
Decisions (43)
For The Better (44)
Locked Up (45)
I Beg Of You (46)
PLEASE (47)
DON'T (48)
LEAVE (49)
New Beginnings (50) Last Chapter

On A Rainy Day (15)

3K 129 4
By jimin3195

You try to push Jimin's arm away from you but his strong muscular arms embrace you in a tight hug. The nurses watch in awe at the love birds they see. You force out a smile to please the on lookers but you felt mixed feelings on the inside. You really like this boy but you knew this relationship would just be a game (fans would just ruin or disapprove it) and so you had no trust about starting a relationship.

Nurse- wow (Y/N)! Yall look great together. Congrats!

Jimin- Oh I am the lucky one to have her. She means everything to me so please take care of her at work. I have to get going now honey. See you tomorrow?

You- ne (your force out an answer because you felt too shy to talk with him looking at you like that)

----------------

You hold your umbrella and run out in the rain to walk out to your bus stop. Your jeans, loose tucked in maroon shirt, and shoes get soaked even with your umbrella. Shivering from the cold you hide under the roof of the bus stop. A black car (Jimin's) pulls up to you and he pulls his window down to call at you to get in his car. At first you were hesitant but you were too cold to deny his offer.

-----------
What will happen next? Curious?
Please read on and enjoy.

Remember to COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS, VOTE FOR THIS PART, AND FOLLOW ME!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
5.1K 226 18
-'Why do people always want to love someone to be loved in return?'- _ "Hyung, i heard you had a crush when we were debuting. Is it true?" _ "I'm sor...
234K 15.3K 27
Book #2 in the 'Sassy' series. ~ In which Min Yoongi is now 27 years old, and is a well known lyricist and musician in the America's and Park Jimin...
145K 6.2K 46
This is book two for "In The Dark" It's been eight months since you escaped the mansion. You try to live your life as normally as possible, and you d...