The Rapunzel effect

By PuppxtQueen

Vampire princess Selene gets kidnapped as a young infant by a powerful witch named Rita. But Rita feels thre... More

Authors Note
Differences (Edited)
Truth Comes Out (Edited)
Meeting someone new (Edited)
Birthday (Edited)
Scared Truth (Edited)
Finding Myself (Edited)
Trouble Comes Knocking (Edited)
Pain (Edited)
Bad News (Edited)
Meeting The Parents (Edited)
Story Telling (Edited)
Finding My Beloved
Briefing?

Unexpected Guest (Edited)

15 1 0
By PuppxtQueen

~ Selene ~

(Recap):

"What is it that you want to give to me?" I ask crossing my arms glaring at the man trying to be patient as much as I can. "Here it is" He hands me a card full of money and a gold bracelet. "Thank you" I say smiling at him. I look over at Cindy to make her come over to where I am so that we can leave. "Well we should be going now, so bye." I say as we walk out the house.

"That man was creepy putting his hand on my shoulder." I say as we get closer to her house. "Yeah I know but I never seen you take down someone like that. He is like twice your weight." She says as she tries to re-act the move I did on the man.

"Yeah I know but I'm not going to let some person touch me like that" I tell her as we walk in to her house. It seems too quiet like usual. "Yeah but it was funny too." Cindy says laughing about it as we walk to her room. I take my bag off and place it on the floor.

"Hey, do you feel something odd about the house since we walked in?" I ask her to put my legs up on the bed. "Yeah, I do but I'm not sure what it is though" She tells me sitting down next to me thinking what could be making the house seem odd.

I get up and walk over to the window to see if anything is weird outside since. I look out to see a man a couple meters from the house, it's hard to make out what his face looks like with him under the tree shade. I feel a strange feeling looking at the man who I cannot seem to figure out who he could be.

I back away from the window not trying to make a big thing so that the man out the window doesn't think I'm panicking about seeing him. I walk over to Cindy gabbing her hand to get her out the house. "Hey what's wrong your acting kind of weird?" She asks me as she grabs my shoulders to make me look at her. "There is a man a couple meters from your window being creepy as shit just standing there." I explain to her getting my bag on.

"There's what outside my window?" She says slightly raising her voice walking over to the window scanning the area. "There is no one out there." She says walking to me. She's probably thinks I'm going crazy now, but I swear someone was standing meters from her window. "But there was someone out there I swear just please can we leave" I ask her walking out her room only to hear a noise downstairs. "Cindy come her now. Someone is downstairs, and I don't think it's your mom." I say to her grabbing her to go out the secret stairs to her mother's room downstairs.

Yes, her mother designed the whole house just to make sure that Cindy is safe if anything like this happened. "Cindy can you sense if your mother is in the house" I ask her as we stop half way down the stairs. Witches have a bond when there is a mother and child or a coven of witch's. It's a shared bond that when a witch is in danger that they can get to them to help and protect each other. "Yeah sure I'll try since the bond is stronger because she's my mother." She says taking a deep breath and closing her eyes only to see her face turn to horror. "Cindy what is it?" I ask shaking her.

"It's my mother I can't feel the bond anymore it was there early when we got in the house, but I can't feel her. But I can feel the person that is in the house, this person isn't good I could feel the evil coming off he like its power or something." She says trying to keep herself from having a panic attack. "Let's get out of here and fast." I tell her as we run through the room to the window climbing only to have some creep bragging into the room.

"Looky what we have here boys, are you leaving now without a goodbye." The creepy man says signaling to have his men come into the house.

Oh, shit looks like we'll have to fight now. Ugh I hate these bitchs they will pay. "Well we have some business to get to since we are going to visit our sick grandparents." I say coming up with my best lie trying to be calm. "Well you see miss you two won't be going anywhere." Mr. Creepy say with a creepy ass face. God, he smells horrible like he hasn't bath in a long time. I think it smells like wet dog and trash all together.

"You can go to hell if you think we are staying here with you mutts." I say crossing my arms over my chest. They are rogues wolfs and a few vampires which you usually don't see happening. So, our best bet is that they are working for someone. "So, you think you can just judge us for what we are just because you're a pathetic weak human. Oh yes, I know what you are, don't think I haven't smelt you. We all know what you and your friend are, and my friends seem hungry too." He says getting angrily spitting on the floor next to my feet. Two men walk forward as if they were on commanded to. They both are tall and build I can't tell out their face but both men are dark skin.

I look closer to the men's arms to see they have a brand showing that they are wolfs. The brand is a W the middle of a wolf print. It looks cool to the human eye but to some it's like a bad curse. "Sorry to inform you but I'm not going willingly, and neither is she so Fuck Off!" I yell at the guy and his so-called pack. Mr. Creepy face turned to being cocky to monster looking. Like that's going to scare me.

I walk back to the window to leave only to be pulled back by Mr. Creepy. "Not so easy bitch." He says gripping my throat as he pulls me off my feet. I struggle to get free scratching at his hands but no use. When I'm about black out from the loss of air I hear a piecing scream the only person I know who can scream like that is Cindy. Oh, hell to the no this motherfucker is about to get fucked up for hurting my best friend.

I put my hands to my side to make him think he is winning. I grab my dagger and plug it into Mr. Creepy heart to have him release me only to be dropped on my ass gasping for air taking out my dagger from the man's heart. I get myself together and turn around to find one of the vampires holding Cindy down. I stalk over to the man and she is where his back is to me. I punch my fist through his back knocking his heart out in the process to where he turns to dust. I walk over to Cindy to make sure she is okay. She throws a dagger in my area as I walk over to her. I look horrified that she would throw one at me. "It wasn't for you it was for the man behind you." She says trying to make real of what just happened.

"Look we have to get out of here now." I tell her as shake her to get her to look at me. "Everything will be all right I promise let's go to my place and get my money and leave to find a safe place for us." I say to her to calm her more. I turn around to find there are five left to handle. "Who wants to die now, or you can leave and tell who ever your working for to go to Hell." I say yelling the last part to these pussies to see them run faster than lightening.

I grab Cindy by the hand running out the house to my house in record time I would say. "Mom I'm home something happened and it's not safe for me and Cindy to stay here." I say walking in the house to find out the no one is here. Well that's great I probably seem crazy talking to thin air thinking someone is listening to me.

I sit Cindy down at the table after I gave her some hot calming herb tea for her. "I'll be right back." I tell her as I run up the steps to my room to grab my money from today. I walk back down stairs pulling my phone out to call my mother only to have it go to voice mail. Damn it when I need her the most she fucking disappears on me like serious. I think she does this on purpose. I put my money away in my age so that I know it won't get lost.

"It's time to go like now. We get new clothes when we get to a lake house my mother grew up in so well stay there for now till we find somewhere else to be safe. Drink this it masses your smell so that people can't track us. The house is protected to were once we go in no one can find us. I need you get us there please I have the spell already wrote for you." I tell her as I grab the note book my mother gave me. It has some spells that would come in handy at times if I could use them but since I have Cindy as my friend she can do it.

I hand her the book with the spell. "We'll have to hold hands to make it to the lake house now let's do this and fast." I tell her as she takes me hand so that we can start the spell.

"Magicis O cara votis habeo tibi sume mihi volo ut ubi quidam puer quasi velox celeritas lucis" We chant in Latin loud as we think of the lake house holding on to each other tight. (The Latin spell stand for 'Oh magic so dear, I have a wish for you: please take me to where I want to go Get me there fast and quick like the speed of light')

I feel a rush go through me as we land on our buts outside in the house. I get up and look around to find the lake house only a couple meters from us. "We did it Cindy" I say it looking down at her. Oh shit it took to much energy from her. I need to get her in the house and fast.

I pick her up with no problem thinking I would since she weights a ton even though she has a plumb body with curves. I get into the house putting her in the main room because there is no way I'm leaving her side after what happened to day.

I go and make sure the house is all locked up and safe for us to find Cindy still asleep. It must've took a lot of her energy.

I'm so thirsty I need some water. I got into the kitchen to find it has good food still and bottles of water. I drink about four of those bottles to still be thirsty. Maybe it's just my imagination getting to me. I think to myself itching my wrist more as it burns more when I itch but at the same time it stops the itching. I just need sleep like now. I turn the lights out as I walk back to the room.

I take Cindy and I's daggers off so that she'll be comfortable sleeping and take our boots off laying them against the wall. I lay hers daggers next to her on the night stand and mine on the night stand next to me. I turn the light out and pull the covers over use to stay warm. I get comfortable were I fall into a deep sleep.

Like & Comment Please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...
4.7K 340 18
** Complete - Unedited** "Sometimes I can not remember my name. Not until the large man I call King tells me it. Even then, I am not sure if it is m...
3.5K 123 13
Hayley was a normal fifteen year old girl. All until she began to have premonitions into the future, which doubted herself and others of her sanity...
307K 9.5K 46
Selene, one of London’s most famous women, has lived her entire life under Vampire rule. She dances at Bleedings, where human prisoners are bled to d...