Leo Valdez x reader imagines...

By Weird_echoes

Cute you and Leo imagines. Enjoy!! Please be aware I own none of the characters, they belong to Rick Riordan... More

Bad day
Comfy
Capture the flag
A/N
A/N

Bad day part 2

9.2K 172 41
By Weird_echoes

After telling him the story of how you'd been bullied you began to get worked up again, tears poured down your face and you began to scream like a little baby. Leo stood up, not taking any notice of the burn mark on the bed, and gave you a big warm hug. You calmed down after a bit and when Leo let go he pretended to melt and started crying "I'm melting, I'm melting! Oh what a world, what a world!" This made you cry even more but now with laughter not sadness. He was pretending to be Elphaba from the musical Wicked.
"You are an idiot Leo!" You told him wiping tears from your eyes.
"I know," he said back and pulled you into a long and passionate kiss.

Sorry it's short but I am tired as am up quite late writing this. Night!
-DaughterofAthena456

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 1.5K 40
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were in the Percy Jackson universe? Well here you are and you are a demigod. But you have a crush...
429K 6.9K 34
Preferences and some imagines with your favorite demigod dudes, including but not limited to: Percy Jackson Jason Grace Frank Zhang Leo Valdez Nico d...
23.3K 405 50
This story is all about preferences for The Maze Runner. It is my second book too so yeah. bai!
887K 35.1K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...