Ana taught me (N.H.au )

By Niallers_Rainbow

Today I met her , her name is Ana. She's pretty thin and beautiful. I'm friends with this girl Ana. I've star... More

Before
Lesson 1) Fasting
Lesson 2) Listen to the insults
Lesson 3) Lying is better
Lesson 4) life just sucks
Lesson 5) deny it
Lesson 6) on your own means no distraction
Lesson 7) Fainting is a good sign
Lesson 8) No dinner with friends
Lesson 9) Work out until you can't walk
Lesson 10) you want me death
Lesson 11) Search for help cus' you need it
Lesson 12) tell the truth
Lesson 13) acceptence isn't always there
Lesson 14) Dear Niall
Lesson 15) Gay rehab
F******
Lesson 16) You're good in speeching if you speak out of the heart
Lesson 17) Tables turned
Lesson 18) perfection is accepting yourself
Lesson 19) She's back and you better run this time
Lesson 20) Back at the bottom
Lesson 21) The weight is heavier
Lesson 22) Stop pushing them away
Lesson 23) We can blame everyone
Lesson 25) Ana takes lives

Lesson 24) Have fate

18 0 0
By Niallers_Rainbow

{A/N I start what happend earlier ( you know when he had that heart attack ) with Niall so that's all in his POV but later it'll be back to currently}

Niall's POV
'Niall baby can you come downstairs?' She asked I didn't sleep all night because my stomach is hurting and growling. When I come downstairs she has a frown on her face. 'Yes?' I asked 'It's time to weight you' she said like it's the most obvious thing ever.

'What! I thought we quit that' I said nervous , I didn't have time to put stones in my pockets or drank any water. 'But-' she looks at me stern 'No buts! stand on it now' she demanded. I swallow thickly.

"She's gonna find out , damn there goes all your hard work" Ana said
"You done so good with vomiting" Mia added.

I took a step closer to the scale , my moms eyes burn holes in my back.
I step on it , the red numbers start to appear. My heart is hammering in my chest. 87 lbs. That's over my goal. The satisfying feeling is taking over me. This is exactly 3 lbs less.
'Niall you've been busy all this time with losing weight , why?' My mom asked tears in her eyes. But the weird thing is a smile creeps over my face. I lost myself completely , i'm inside death and outside i'm still living.

I'm trapped in my own body 'Because I needed to get a rid of the fat and my emptiness' I smiled. I can't control myself 'It's something i'm good at , i'm great at fasting , exercise and vomiting' I added.
'I'm not as worthless as dad told me , I finally succeed in it I reached my goal' I said 'Rather a empty feeling in my stomach than in my heart' I added to the whole explaination. It was exactly what I've been thinking since I fell back.

Before she could say something I runned upstairs. Upstairs I glare in the long mirror , I stare at the dull blue eyes and see them filling with tears. I grabbed my brush and throw it against the mirror. The mirror shatters. My heart is pounding in my chest like it's about to explode. I walk slowly back staring at the damage I made. 'I'm a monster' I said shocked.
I fall back on my butt , sobs reck my body.

My breaths are short , my chest is on fire 'i'm dying' I coughed through sobbing. Apparently I said it loud enough to get my mom to run upstairs. 'Keep breathing' she yelled 'I already called an ambulance because you can't survive with how less you weight' she yelled.
I feel light headed and my heart isn't beating as fast as it did minutes ago.

{ present time }

Liam's POV
Me and Harry are waiting for the doctor to come out and finally tell something about Niall's situation.
We are praying to god that Niall is lucky again and survives.
We see a tall man come out , upset look that is faker than fake.
'I'm doctor Jones , I want to talk to you about the current situation Mr Horan is in' He said , taking us to another room.

'Alright , Mr Horan is on the edge of death' He said 'Wow really subtile!' I blurted out.
'Excuse me, the chance he'll survive the night is really little; on a scale from 1-10 it probably be 3' He said.
Harry's eyes are fogging with tears.
'His eating disorder damaged a lot more like his vital organs, his seeds aren't furtile anymore, we've reported cuts on his hips , thighs and stomach. His bloodpressure is really low and he has problems with breathing' he said. That's a long list.

'You can visit him now , his mom we'll be here in a minute and you'll say your goodbyes , it's the procedure i'm sorry' he said not sorry at all.
'Jerk' I muttert under my breath , but I can't deny my tears.
The doctor leaves us alone and Harry breaks down in fit sobs.
'I don't want him to die , I don't want him to die! He had such a big plans for the future, he w-wanted to study and than right after spending a year doing charity work' Harry sobbed , slightly hyperventilating.

I take Harry in my arms 'I-I know , I know I don't want him to go either but Niall is in pain his own brain is poisoning his body. I want him to stay , I can't imagine living without him around' I said tears rolling down my cheeks.

Maura comes to us and hugs us tight 'Stay strong for Niall, he still needs to fight his battle , Greg will be here in 3 minutes though' She said.

We go inside and Harry gasps and covers his mouth with his hand.
I let out a dry sob but bottle all my tears and other feelings. Don't show , conceal I tell myself.
He's awake and that's the important thing. He's plugged to all kind of machines , tubes and his mouth is covered by a breathing mask.

'Hi' he said weakly , his heart monitor drums in my head. They're slow a way to slow. 'Niall baby i'm sorry to tell you this but there's a chance you won't make it till the next morning' his mom cried. I see shock written all over his face and he is biting his lip to stop the thick threatening tears.
'O-oh s-s-so this is a-a goodbye v-visit' he cried silently 'The chance you'll survive is 3 out of 10 but think, 3 is close to 5 and 5 is 50 50 chance you'll survive' I said talking back hope in him 'That's a lot of math' he joked we all laughed. A genuine laugh.

'You can make it I know you can because you are strong, because you must be desperate to do all of this' I said he nods a little bit of shame in his eyes 'I lost myself , I drowned in my own mind and it's gonna be a long way to come back' he said.

After a while talking, speeching and crying Niall clears his throat.
'Liam James Payne, If i'm gonna die anyway tonight I can also convince something: i'm truly madly deeply foolishly completely in love with you' He said fast tears roll down my cheeks before I can think , he grabs my arm and takes of his oxygen mask and kisses me.

I taste the salty tears of us both , I pull away 'You don't know how long I dreamed about this' I sobbed trying to pick my broken self up.
'Y-you know you w-would make a p-perfect couple' Harry cried.

A guy walks in 'I'm sorry to interrupt you all , i'm Greg Niall's brother' He said I give a weird look but shake his hand. Suddenly a flashback comes back from a long time ago.

** 3 months before Niall started struggling with Anorexia.

'No Haz he doesn't give a shit about how i'm feeling he just takes my dads side with everything!' Niall said irritated.
'So he is a daddy's boy?' Harry asked with a smirk.
'Stop smirking i'm bloody serious i'm so done with him! I'm glad he moved out but he has to visit less!' He said with a deep sigh.

'Who are you talking about boys?' I asked just because i'm interested.
'Greg , my brother' Niall said with a hint of disgust.
'Niall is a kinda so far that he'll kill his own brother' Harry laughed , I laugh along but Niall stands there killing glare at us both. 'My dad loves it and calls him the perfect son and my mom always get angry when he does that because airqoute here "you can't call one son your perfect one because that's not fair for Niall" ugh i'm gonna stop talking about him it's sickening' he said rolling his eyes.
**

'God Niall!' Greg said slamming a hand in the front of his mouth I roll my eyes dramatic because he sounds very fake.
Niall starts laughing but coughs directly.

Niall's POV
'God Niall!' Greg said slamming a hand in the front of his mouth , Liam rolls his eyes , I think we both heard the fake in his words. I start laughing but a cough interrupt my laughing.

'You know you didn't have to come if you don't mean a word you say' why not tell the truth I mean I might die.
'NIALL JAMES HORAN!' My mom said angry I laugh bitter 'C'mon you don't believe his act do you? He sounds faker than Kim Kardashian's arse' Liam bursts in fit laughter , Harry joins a minute late.
'Boys stop it!' My mom said pissed.
They only start to laugh harder , and I have a satisfied smile on my face.

'I don't care what you think Niall but i'm gonna miss you' And Liam stops laughing 'I beg your pardon?' He said eyes growing dark. 'Uhm do I speak Carabisain?!' Greg said pissed off.
This isn't gonna be pretty.
'You have a lot of fate in Niall, haven't you?' He said sarcastic.
'You can't blame me , there's only 3-10 chance he'll survive' he said I feel myself getting angry and you can hear the heart monitor beeping louder.

I'm furious , a little support is the least he could give me. Everyone starts yelling at each other until I can't even hear the heart monitor 'SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ALL!' I yelled furious. Everyone looks surprised at me 'You' I point at Greg 'I don't wanna see you anymore , you don't give/gave me any support , you weren't there when dad brainwashed me , you weren't there when I went to therapy and you never stood on my side so fuck off' I said my face is probably red. 'You' I point at Liam 'Thank you so god damn much for being here no matter what , thank you for never losing fate in me , thank you for caring about me cus' that means the entire world to me' a tear rolls down my cheek.
'It's no big deal' Liam said hand over his heart. 'You' I point at Harry 'Thank you for getting angry at me on the pool party cus' that made me tell the truth to my mom , thank you for not telling Liam what happend and i'm grateful even though I didn't show you , also thanks for all the years being my bestfriend I love you' I said smile dancing on my lips.
'Mom' I said 'Thank you for weighing me , thank you for calling that ambulance otherwise I wouldn't be here anymore and I know there's a big chance I die but i'm gonna fight and i'm not thinking about giving up' I said.

A nurse walks in 'I'm sorry to say but it's time to go' she said guilt in her face. Only my mom can stay. 'Fight the battle I rather have you die trying , I have fate in you take care' he said pecking my lips. 'Thank you Payno, I'll love you forever' I said.
He has tears in his eyes but a smile covers his face , I pecks his lips one more time. I say goodbye to everybody and i'm praying I make the night.

--------------------------
One chapter to go and i'm not making a epilogue or sequel :|
I hope you liked it.
LIAM SHIRTLESS LAST NIGHT GOD ME DROOLING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 11.6K 29
Marie wanted to be as good as her mother wanted. Since her older brother was diagnosed with autism, she is considered the family's "normal" child. Sh...
41K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
1.7M 56.5K 55
"Why are you mad at me?" I asked nervously, looking down. I didn't know it would make her mad that I had someone over to comfort me, i didn't want to...
34.9K 1.6K 37
"I fell into darkness but I didn't mind, I liked it." Amy Adams thought everything was alright, but when she heard her very best friend Rose committe...