Bulletproof Heart (Sons of An...

By CrazyForSlimShady

Sarah 'Bullet' Decker almost dies walking home but the club save her. She couldn't get out of the clubhouse f... More

Accidental
Truths
Wrap Party
Tail
Jealousy
No choice
Cry For Help
The Great Escape
Face Off

Family

2.2K 41 22
By CrazyForSlimShady

*Bullet POV*

We pulled up outside Teller-Morrow. I never thought I would be back here. I got off Chibs bike as he parked it. He got off and we walked towards the clubhouse. Jax got off his bike and joined us.

"Nervous to meet your new family?" Jax asked with a smirk.

"What do you think?" I asked slightly chuckling.

"You'll be fine" Jax reassured.

"Any trouble just come to me or Jackie boy and we'll sort it out" Chibs said and I smiled.

"Thanks but I can handle myself" I said and Chibs smiled.

"I bet you can" Chibs said. We walked into the clubhouse and Jax started introducing me to everyone. A man walked out of the small room that I was in when I was getting the bullet pulled out of me.

"This is the president and my stepdad, Clay" Jax said as Clay walked over.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"Hey, nice to meet you. How's your wound?" Clay asked.

"Alright I guess" I answered.

"Where's mom?" Jax asked Clay.

"She's watching Abel at the house. I'll give her a call and tell her to bring him here" Clay replied.

"Thanks" Jax said and we walked over to the bar. I sat next to Bobby and Jax.

"Who's Abel?" I asked Jax as Half-Sack handed me a beer.

"My son" Jax smiled.

"I'm an auntie" I said excitedly as a smile spread across my face.

"Yeah. You'll love him" Jax said.

"I can't wait to meet him"

"So was that the first time you got shot?" Half-Sack asked.

"Nah just the first in a while" I replied.

"I thought you died when you fainted" Jax said looking at me with concern.

"But I didn't and here I am" I said and Jax smiled.

"Yeah, thankfully" Jax said and kissed my head.

"How about you and I go back to my dorm and forget yesterday?" Bobby offered placing a hand on my thigh.

"Remove your hand from my thigh or I'll remove it from your body" I threatened.

"Don't be like that come on" Bobby said. I grabbed his hand and twisted it around his back ready to break it.

"You should do as your told because I will fucking take it off with my machette next time" I warned and let go.

"Fuck she's a feisty one" Bobby said.

"Chibs likes the feisty ones" Jax smirked and looked at Chibs.

"There's no crime against that" Chibs laughed.

"You have a machette?" Half-Sack asked shocked.

"You don't?" I asked back.

"What the hell do you need that for?" Piney asked. He's sitting at a table beside the bar with Tig, Happy and Opie.

"Slicing people apart" I shrugged.

"What the fuck? You cut people apart?" Jax looked at me shocked.

"Sometimes" I answered.

"You seem so innocent" Opie said looking at me in shock.

"Sorry to tell you guys but I'm just like you except I ain't into banging everything that has a pulse" I said and they laughed.

"I guess we ain't that different sis" Jax said smiling.

"You can't say that if you barely know me. Juice might have done his research but he missed a lot" I said.

"Like what?" Happy asked.

"Get to know me good and you'll find out for yourself" I answered and he smirked.

"Seems like Bobby tried to get to know you and you turned him away" Opie said.

"Like I said, I ain't into that shit"

"Are you gay?" Chibs asked.

"Straight thanks. I was engaged to a guy not long ago" I answered.

"Oh aye, forgot about that darling" Chibs said.

"So what's your deal?" Happy asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Your clearly not a virgin if you were engaged but you don't sleep around. What's that all about?"

"I think you should love someone to sleep with them" I shrugged.

"Man you must never get laid" Tig said shocked and I laughed.

"Can we not talk about my little sisters sex life?" Jax asked in disgust.

"So you guys know more than you should about me, tell me about yourselfs" I said.

"We're Mechanics and Harley lovers" Opie said.

"I know that but I mean family and shit outside the club"

"I got a junkie ex wife who I had Abel with and now I'm dating the first girl I fell in love with and broke my heart" Jax told me.

"I've got a smiley face tattoo for ever person I've killed for the club" Happy said.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah" He stood up and lifted up his white t-shirt that said reaper and pointed to the smiley faces. He has a nice body.

"That's crazy" I said and he smirked.

"He is crazy" Chibs said. Happy fixed his t-shirt and sat back down.

"What about you Scottie?"

"I'm from Glasgow but I moved to Ireland as a kid. I joined the IRA and when that didn't work out I joined SAMBEL, that's our charter in Belfast. I got forced to leave Ireland and never to come back. I got these scars as a reminder" Chibs said.

"I know how it feels leaving everything behind like that" I sighed. Everyone went on to tell me about themselves. Gemma walked in holding a baby. Jax walked over and took the baby off her.

"Bullet this is my mom Gemma and this little guy is Abel" Jax said and I walked over.

"Yeah, I met Gemma yesterday. It's nice to see you again" I said giving a small smile.

"You look like him, J.T. I seen it yesterday but I never wanted it to be true. Your always welcome here darling" Gemma hugged me and I hugged back.

"Thanks" I said and we broke the hug.

"You wanna hold your nephew?" Jax asked.

"Of course" I answered excitedly. Jax handed me Abel and I looked down at him. Abel smiled looking up at me.

"Aw, he's adorable" I said happily.

"Yeah he is" Jax smiled. I handed him to Gemma. "Wanna see dads bike?" Jax asked. I nodded. We walked down the hall and stopped at the end. I gazed upon the beautiful bike that belonged to my deceased father.

"It's beautiful" I said not wanting to take my eyes off it.

"How do you feel about the club now?" Jax asked.

"You guys ain't that bad" I shrugged and he smirked.

"Especially Chibs, right?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I seen the way you look at him. And you blush whenever your around him" Jax teased.

"No I don't" I denied and he chuckled.

"Yeah you do. You don't hide it well. So you like him, right?"

"I just met him"

"That's not what I asked" Jax raised an eyebrow. He stayed in the same playful tone.

"I guess he's alright" I sighed giving in.

"He likes you too" Jax said.

"How do you know?" I asked curious.

"He said you were hot" Jax answered.

"That doesn't mean he likes me" I said.

"I've known Chibs since I was a kid, I know him and I know he likes you" Jax stated and I smiled.

"If you say so" I said and he smiled.

"When I asked you why you moved to Charming you said there was another reason apart from dad. What is it?" Jax asked and a lump formed in my throat.

"It doesn't matter" I sighed and he looked at me with concern.

"You can tell me, I'll help you and so will the club" Jax said.

"If it comes back to bite me in the ass, I'll tell you everything but I'm hoping it won't"

"Is it bad?" Jax asked.

"Put it this way; I want it to stay in the past"

"The club is here if you need us, including me" I smiled and we hugged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
38.8K 109 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...