Love's Simple Caress

By watchingsirenssleep

This is a story about a boy, who falls in love with a girl. The twist on this? That in order to find out who... More

Xavier: The Dream
Lily: Old Memories, New Friends

Xavier: That Girl

17 3 0
By watchingsirenssleep

I'm in the coffee shop. I'm reliving what happened that day. I smiled at a girl who was alone. She was beautiful. I noticed something. Like a sense of sadness. Why didn't I stop and ask her? I'm so stupid. That's why I'm on this earth. Maybe I should go back. Maybe... Maybe... I check my watch. It's 3:00 A.M. I shouldn't even bother going to sleep. I get out of bed, and make myself some eggs, and pancakes. I eat by myself at my table. I look at my wrists. I was put here to help people like me. The scars make my arms look striped. I don't see them as my signs of weakness, it's my sign that I'm still alive. I finish eating, and click on the television. I watch re-runs of How I Met Your Mother, and doze off. I wake up 9 AM. I get dressed in my usual garb, and head down to the coffee shop.

I walk in, and I see her. That girl from yesterday. I order my coffee and sit beside her. She looks at me oddly. I finally speak. "Hey," I say. "Hello," she replies. I look at her. Gosh, she's so beautiful. Dark Black Hair, light blue eyes, everything I find beautiful. She catches me staring and blushes. I laugh a little bit. "I'm sorry, but it's not everyday I look at someone this beautiful," I say. She replies, "I'm not really all that pretty."
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
I boop her nose. "Yea you are," I say. "Fine," she says. "Would you ever want to go out on a date," I ask. She stays silent.
"I'll take that as a no.." I reply. "It's not that, I just want your name." she replies.
I say, "Xavier." "Good, you'll know mine when you meet me right here, tomorrow at 10:00," she replies. "Alright, gotcha," I say.

I leave the coffee shop and go back home. I think about the events that occurred. I sit down. I can't wait for tomorrow. I've never been so excited for a girl before. I'm actually nervous. Gah! Why? Why am I nervous? This isn't me. I take my sleeping pills and go to my room. I take my shirt and pants off, and crawl into bed. I'm going to wake up, and talk to a beautiful girl. Her face crosses my mind right before I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.4M 34.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
567K 46.7K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
2.6M 153K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...