Trouble (EDITING) (Lesbian St...

By SoulessObsession

Tori and Jade's fights are infamous at Hollywood Arts. They fight in the morning, they fight at lunch, they f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Four

40.3K 1.2K 1.4K
By SoulessObsession

To Tori's relief and surprise, Jade came back from her group therapy session on a much more positive note. She was all smiles and the pain in her green eyes was much duller than before which Tori was happy to see.

"You would not believe the messed up people in this world," Jade was saying as she was getting ready to leave the hospital. Tori discovered that the girl did not need a parent or guardian to discharge her which would make leaving easier than she thought it would be. "Some of them were drug addicts and were kicked out of home by their parents."

Tori merely nodded absentmindedly as she waited for Jade to finish in the hospital room. Her thoughts were still on Beck and she had not told her girlfriend what had happened between them. She was worried that Jade would react poorly or decide to go beat the crap out of him or something. Besides, Tori didn't want to ruin the good mood that Jade was in at that moment.

"Are you alright, Tori? You've been really quiet."

Tori smiled as sincerely as she could. "I'm fine. Haven't been sleeping well, that's all."

Jade gazed at her girlfriend with suspicion but decided not to push it. She knew better than anyone how people could react if you talked about something they were not ready for.

Jade hurriedly put her meagre possessions in a bag that Tori had brought for her and finally left the hospital room behind her as the girls walked side-by-side to the administration office. The hospital was particularly busy today, staff bustling in the corridors and visitors eagerly trying to sneak through wards while the nurses weren't looking.

"I can't wait to leave this place," Jade moaned as they avoided yet another running doctor.

"Have you thought about where you're going to go yet?" Tori suddenly asked. They had brushed on this topic before but hadn't delved into any specifics. Tori knew Jade did not want to go back home. She hadn't mentioned this to her girlfriend, but she was eager to let Jade stay at her house if she needed to.

Jade sighed. "I can't go back home."

Tori nodded. "I understand."

"But I have nowhere else to go."

Tori hesitated. "You could... come live with me for a while? There are no parents at my house and it's just Trina and I. I could look after you."

Jade looked at Tori in surprise as they stopped in the hallway. "You want me to stay at your house?"

"Why not? It's practical and I'm certainly not objecting to having my girlfriend under the same roof as me."

Jade grinned and nodded. "Alright, Vega. You have a deal."

Tori grinned back and kissed Jade on the cheek before heading back to the administration's office. They walked hand-in-hand, swinging their arms together.

Unfortunately, there was a long line at the desk and the poor woman sitting behind it looked flustered. They were waiting for at least ten minutes before it was their turn.

"Hi, I'm Jade West. I'm being discharged today," Jade said politely.

The woman scrolled through her computer, clucking her tongue. "Ah, Jade West, here you are."

There was more clicking.

"Everything seems to be in order. I just need you to sign this and you'll be free to go."

While Jade was signing papers, a doctor approached Tori. It was Jade's doctor.

"Tori, could I speak to you for a moment?"

Tori hesitated but nodded, walking out of earshot from Jade.

"What can I do for you, doctor?" Tori asked. The man looked even worse for wear than before.

"I just wanted to tell you some things before Jade leaves today."

Tori looked at him warily. "Like what?"

"I am concerned that Jade will not take her medication."

She frowned and bit her lip. "Well, I can help remind her."

The doctor nodded and smiled slightly. "Good. It's very important that she does to keep her mood in check. I'm not really supposed to tell you but Jade is suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder and depression."

Tori swallowed, suddenly overcome with crippling sadness. Hearing what was wrong with Jade in such terms was overwhelming.

"-If Jade suddenly stops taking her medication, it could be disastrous. Even resulting in suicidal behavior."

"Doctor, don't worry. She's in good hands now," Tori reassured the man.

He smiled and nodded. "I have complete faith. I'll let you get back to Jade now. I have a very busy schedule."

The two shook hands and Tori walked back to Jade who was just finishing signing the appropriate documents. Once they were finished, Jade slipped her hand into Tori's and they finally walked out of the hospital. It was drizzling slightly, making the air quite fresh. Jade breathed in deeply.

"God, I hate the frickin' hospital," she groaned with her head upwards to the bleak sky. Tori laughed loudly.

"You're acting like you were in there for weeks!"

"It felt like years!" Jade exaggerated throwing her girlfriend a wink.

"Are you ready to go home?" Tori asked rubbing a thumb gently over Jade's skin.

"You have no idea," she breathed and kissed Tori's cheek. "I just want to get as far away from this place as possible."

Tori nodded and they headed for the car, walking slowly and relishing in the drip drops of rain.

"Do you want to go home to pack your things?" Tori asked as they got inside the car and she started the heater up. Jade bit her lip and sighed.

"It's not my home anymore."

"I can understand why you feel that way-"

"Okay," Jade interrupted. "But let's be quick, alright? I'll just grab a quick bag of clothes and that's it."

Tori nodded and they drove out of the hospital, leaving it far behind them.

*

Jade hurried inside of her house whilst Tori stayed in the car, tapping her fingers against the steering wheel. Rain fell softly down the car windows and Tori felt stress eating away at her. Her stomach was a mess of knots and her palms were sweaty. To top it all off, a headache was brewing at the back of her head.

Tori groaned and placed her forehead on the cool material of the steering wheel. What was she going to do with Beck? She couldn't stop thinking about the boy and his abnormal behavior. Granted, he had been rude as hell but maybe something was wrong. He was usually so calm and level-headed. To see him like that was nothing but a shock to the system.

Her mind wandered to another topic of worry which included Jade and Jade staying at her house. The idea was exciting but she felt apprehension in her bones. She knew it would probably be slightly difficult living under the same roof as Jade but it would be worth it just to see her girlfriend's face every morning. Although, Tori was dreading thinking about how badly Trina and Jade may clash. She hoped their furniture had insurance just in case.

Suddenly, Jade was opening the passenger's side door and shoving a bag in that was bursting with clothes. She sat heavily next to Tori and wiped her wet hair out of her eyes.

"I never want to set foot in that house again."

"You never have to," Tori murmured placing her hand on top of Jade's. The black haired beauty smiled gratefully at her girlfriend and they were once again, on their way back to Tori's house. Tori and Jade's house.

*

"Trina?" Tori called as she unlocked the front door and helped Jade carry her bag inside of the house. There was no answer and the girls climbed the stairs to Tori's room, chucking Jade's luggage on Tori's bed.

"I can't believe I'm going to be living here," Jade sighed as she found it upon herself to spread-eagle on the bed.

"Are you scared?" Tori asked as she laid next to her girlfriend. Their heads were touching but both were facing the ceiling.

"It's a bit... daunting," Jade admitted.

"I know how you feel," Tori smiled. "But it's exciting. We get to spend more time with one another without anybody interrupting."

Jade laughed. "What about Trina?"

Tori made a face that Jade couldn't see. "Don't worry, she never comes into my room without permission and I seriously doubt any parental figures would show their faces anytime soon." Tori's voice was bitter at this and Jade rolled onto her side, peering at Tori's face.

"Tori," she whispered.

Tori swallowed. "Yeah?"

Jade hesitated. "I-I'm really grateful for everything you've done for me."

Tori looked at Jade's face and saw the troubled look there. She raised a hand and gently cupped her girlfriend's face. Jade leant into the touch, closing her eyes.

"I am going to be here for you through everything, Jade."

"I believe you," Jade murmured kissing the inside of Tori's wrist.

Tori grabbed Jade's shoulders and pulled her down, roughly kissing her lips. Jade moaned in surprise but replied in vigor, curling her fingers into Tori's brown hair. The longer they kissed, the more heated they became.

Jade straddled Tori abruptly, breaking their kiss just to admire the brunette beneath her. She leaned down to Tori's ear and whispered, "Beautiful girl."

Tori squirmed, breathing heavily and growing very much aroused. She trailed her hands down Jade's back, kissing her neck hard, occasionally nipping with her teeth.

"Jade," Tori whined. Jade chuckled into Tori's neck.

"Yes, baby?" she breathed.

"You're driving me insane," Tori moaned leaning her neck to the side to give Jade better access. Jade laughed again and trailed her lips further down Tori's neck, kissing her collarbones. The brunette was wearing a very flowy top much too Jade's relief. The black haired beauty sneakily pulled the collar of the t-shirt down and kissed the skin there.

Tori gasped and bucked her hips into Jade's which caused Jade to hiss.

"Be careful there, Tori. Unless you want me to rip your clothes off right now," Jade growled. Heat pooled between Tori's legs and all she could do was moan helplessly. She wanted Jade to touch her. She wanted to be taken and ravaged and she wanted to come undone completely beneath this gorgeous girl.

Jade leant back up so that she was once again straddling Tori's hips. Her eyes were dark and a predatory glint shone through which just turned Tori on more. This version of Jade was possessive, protective and passionate and Tori fucking loved it.

Jade slid her hands slowly up Tori's stomach and under her t-shirt causing the brunette to stiffen. Jade had cold hands and goosebumps erupted from beneath her touch. Her fingers tickled her skin until she reached the bottom of Tori's bra, eliciting a whimper from the brunette.

"Can I?" Jade asked softly, her eyes glued to Tori's skin.

"Yes," Tori breathed her brain overloading from Jade's touch. Her body was on fire.

Jade slowly lifted Tori's shirt up and with Tori's help, got it off and threw it somewhere in the room. Jade had to stop herself from gaping. The girl beneath her was more beautiful than she could have imagined.

Milky white skin, black bra hiding small breasts, freckles dotting along collarbone and neck. Jade couldn't believe how lucky she was.

"I hope I never hear you say that you don't think you're beautiful," Jade breathed. "Because you are the most gorgeous person I have ever laid eyes on."

Tori blushed deeply and covered her eyes in embarrassment which made Jade chuckle. But once the black haired beauty's lips were on Tori's stomach, she forgot to be embarrassed and reveled in the sensations that the girl was giving to her.

Jade's lips were soft against her skin and the brunette sighed softly, closing her eyes and running a hand through Jade's hair.

"Jade, I-"

A loud bang from downstairs made both girls jump out of their skins.

"Tori! I'm home!"

Tori cursed and Jade sighed dramatically before slowly getting off of Tori, much to both of their displeasures.

"Stupid Trina!" Tori growled before hurrying to find her t-shirt and yanking it back on. Jade sat on the edge of the bed and shook her head, smiling slightly to herself. She couldn't believe that that just happened. She couldn't believe how much her hands were still burning to be back on Tori's body.

Tori walked over to Jade and knelt in front of her, putting her hands on the girl's knees. Jade brought them up to her lips and kissed them.

"What were you going to say before Trina came in?" Jade suddenly asked. Tori's cheeks immediately colored and she shook her head.

"I... can't remember," she said hastily. Jade studied Tori's face and knew immediately that she was lying but she didn't push. She would tell her in her own time.

Tori leant up on her knees and kissed Jade softly.

"Hey, Tori?" Jade murmured between kisses.

"Yeah?"

"Can I bring Lucy to live with us tomorrow?"

Tori merely smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 439 31
A causal observation by Jade at lunch launches a series of events that draw Jade and Tori closer together than either one would imagine. A Jori Stor...
26.3K 644 27
Jade and Tori. A story between Jade and Tori. Jade and Tori aren't close. Tori and Beck are dating and Jade's jealous. Extremely jealous. She hates t...
10.6K 327 25
Two lives drastically affected by fate. Two people who don't realize, how much each needs the other. But as fate can be kind as well as cruel, which...
86.1K 2K 19
Tori Vega and Jade West are always fighting, but what happens when Tori starts developing feelings for Jade. How will Jade react when she finds out...