Werewolves

By _kassbabes_

Learn about werewolves! More

*Alpha*
*Luna*
-Beta-
-Third (3rd) In Command-
"Omega"
"Moon Goddess"
+Rogues+
+Patroling+
Pack Territory
(Mates)
(Mind-Link)
Werewolf Spell
#SideAffects
#ItsTime

Questions:

252 6 13
By _kassbabes_

Many ask a lot of questions:

Q: will it hurt, for how long?

A: Of course it will hurt, your bones are rearranging its self and breaking(duh). It will hurt for at least 5 times you shift then it won't hurt.

Q:What about my parents?
(Ok most people don't ask this but its for me!)

A: Hide it from then until you think they are ready or just never tell them.

Q:Am I a rogue automatically?

A: technically yes since your not I'm a pack. But also no because you never had the option.

Q: How will I know the humans from the werewolves?

A:Smell. The smell of a human is different from the smell of a werewolf.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK! SO I CAN PUT IT IN THE STORY!! THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...