Innocence Lost (Official)

By chips-aharry

❝ She's doomed. Innocence is quick to run short in this place. You need to learn and learn quickly. Or else y... More

Innocence Lost
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20*
Chapter 22

Chapter 21*

100 5 0
By chips-aharry

I'm back!! Extra long chapter + smut + fluff for youuu. I'm sorry, okay. Also, not really edited, haha. Enjoy!

Chapter 21

I got up off the bed after a moment and began to get dressed for our day out. Honestly, I wasn't really into skirts and dresses anyways so hopefully wherever it is that we go isn't a place I'd look weird wearing jeans in.

For a moment I considered wearing makeup, but I realized that I didn't have any. I probably could have gone downstairs and used some of the girls, but not only was that practically stealing, especially since I only knew them so well, but I also didn't feel comfortable using someone else's makeup. My mom was a pretty big health investor so I was told there were certain times where sharing wasn't always caring.

I had a feeling that the reason Harry was taking so long getting ready was related to "his turn," so I stayed in my room and waited for him instead of possibly walking in on something that would make everything awkward. It would be awkward for me at least.

Part of me was growing to feel bad for not being able to return to him the same feelings he gave me; at least sexually. Did he return the feelings for me that I had for him?

"Laney!"

I sat up from the position I was reclined in and got up. I made sure to grab a jacket since after all, it is winter. I pulled it on as I began a walk to Harry's room. I gasped when I ran into him right outside my room.

"Shit!" I swore upon seeing him.

He frowned. "Hey. Watch the language," he warned, raising an eyebrow at me. When he turned away to go to the stairs I rolled my eyes and made faces.

"How about we head down to the local mall and find some gifts?" he suggested.

I nodded, but when he looked down at me questioningly I realized he hadn't seen me nod. "Oh, yeah, sounds great to me," I agreed, following him. Soon we were out of the house and as we were, I gulped. I didn't leave the house often.

I felt my lips turn up at the corners and tears begin to tempt me as I noticed the place I threw up at when they had all betrayed me. It wasn't a fond memory. That's why I wanted to cry.

Harry's a good person, though, I thought. He has to be.

"Angel? Are you okay?"

I turned my head to his voice and saw concern in his face. He has to be. I nodded. "Yeah. I'm just, uh... reminiscing. That's all." I bit my lip and then rushed to the passenger seat of his car, getting inside.

He has to be.
-
The mall was an interesting place. Mostly because it's an English one. Some of the shops were new and the price tags had pound signs rather than dollar signs. I resisted feeling homesick as we walked around.

"Laney," he spoke as we wandered around a Macy's store.

"Yeah?" I responded vacantly, moving through hangers.

"Come here, darling."

I frowned and walked towards him, tilting my head to the side in confusion. "Yes?"

His lips were forming a smirk and his green eyes lifted to me, happily. "Isn't this adorable?" He showed me a very simple white beanie with silver circling its edges.

I raised my eyebrows and nodded slowly. "Yeah. I think it'd look great on you," I smiled at him humorously.

He gave me a dry expression and I laughed at him. "Come here." He tried to put it on me and I whined quietly.

"Harry!" I looked around in embarrassment. It felt more like I was dealing with my dad rather than my possible boyfriend.

"Please, Angel, you're going to look so precious."

I rolled my eyes and scowled as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Fine," I surrendered with a still defiant tone.

He adjusted the hat on my head with a smile. When he leaned back to observe me he sighed. "I'm sure it'd look better if you'd just smile."

"Don't push it, Styles," I sang, raising my brows.

He pouted, putting me in an uncomfortable situation. So I gave him the most sarcastic smile ever. He seemed delighted still.

"I'm buying it. And these mittens so you stay warm in this weather," he murmured, taking the stupid thing off me.

I shook my head at him. "Whatever you say, man." We had grabbed gifts for almost everyone and Macy's was our last stop so I asked to just look at the jewelry last.

Harry and I probably did look like a couple while we were holding hands as we made our way to the jewelry cases. I stared at everything, thinking of not only what would look good on who, but who would like what.

These jewels were all incredibly expensive, but I knew we weren't on any shortage of money. As I was looking down at these fancy accessories I remembered Perrie mentioning how much she wanted a onesie.

I noted to keep that in mind.

"Laney," Harry called.

I turned my head to him. "Hmm?"

He tapped the glass casing and my eyes looked down. "What do you think of that?"

I smiled. "You remembered?" I asked fondly. The first time I'd come here with Harry a while ago I stared at this necklace for a while and had even considered asking for it at the time. It wasn't anything expensive or special. It was a cute little Minnie Mouse necklace.

He nodded and smiled himself, dimpling in a way that I was becoming to love. "How could I not? You ogled at it for what seemed like hours, but . . . you never asked me for it," he frowned momentarily.

I shrugged. "I don't know. It's Minnie Mouse. I assumed I was too old for that." I had stopped buying cute things like that. When I was younger I used to have a bunch of Hello Kitty and Disney types of things and as I got older my mother began to stick her nose up at those things.

"I think it's time you get rid of these things," she stated as she walked around my room not long after my eleventh birthday.

"But- But Mama-"

"You're a growing child, there is no reason for you to be spending your nights with a . . ." She picked up my Minnie Mouse plush and shook her head. Her voice wasn't mean. If anything it was pitiful.

"Minnie," I said.

She sighed. "These are going to have to leave sometime soon."

I was beginning to cry. "But why, Mama?" I cried.

She shook her head and stood up. "Don't cry Lanaura or else I might have to take them now."

I remembered that night so clearly. The older I got the less my mother seemed to love me. It was as though she had only watered and nurtured the seed and once it became a flower she abandoned it to wilt.

"You're never too old for anything," Harry broke through my haze. "Except apparently the playgrounds at McDonalds," he added.

I chortled. "Those are disgusting anyways! I can't believe people crawl around in those unsanitary places," I whined in distaste.

"Well, there comes a time where all you really want is to eat unhealthy food and then go down a nice slide so you can properly throw it all back up," he illustrated.

I crinkled my nose. "Ewww!" I whined, hitting him. We both laughed and I shook my head. I waved my hand at him

"Let's just keep looking at gifts for the others," I excused. My eyes went to a scarf I saw in the back. "Ooh! Look at that!" I pointed towards it. Harry's eyes followed and he smiled.

"Why don't you go look at some warmer clothes and I'll keep looking for some things to buy the girls. And I might get some earrings for Zayn."

I giggled. "Zayn wears earrings?"

He winked. "Maybe."

I laughed at him and then made my way off into the accessories. I honestly had only pointed out the scarf to kind of distract him, but I guess if he wants to stay over there then I couldn't do anything about it. As I stood in front of the scarf, touching its soft and white material I glanced back at Harry. He was standing in the jewelry section still, except now he was talking to a lady. She was petite and pretty with a nice single dimpled grin and a little ponytail that kept bouncing up and down as she was nodding eagerly. In that moment I felt myself slightly tense and I clenched my jaw as it hit me. Why wasn't Harry messing around with a girl his own age? And looking at this conversation I could see how charming he was and she was most definitely enchanted by him.

I sighed and looked away from the pair. I ditched the accessories and went towards the juniors section to look at the clothes. Warmer clothes, I mentally quoted Harry's request. I picked up a red sweater and looked at it.

"Cute," Harry's voice said, returning to me.

I looked up and smiled at him. "The sweater?" I questioned.

His eyes shined at me as he shrugged. "That, too."

I smiled, shyly, and looked back at it. "I don't really like red," I admitted, staring at it.

His eyebrows rose. "Seriously?"

I put the sweater back and made a face. "I just don't. I kind of think of blood and pain when I see it."

We began to move back towards another section of the store to look around.

"That's..." He trailed off so I rolled my eyes and said it.

"Morbid?" I wasn't unaware of how negative my view on it was. How could I be?

"Yeah," he agreed. "Most people think of love at the color red."

I sighed and shook my head. "I think love is all colors." I smiled as I thought of something else. "Kind of like how love is all genders, all kinds, all people. The rainbow is quite fitting for the LGBT group."

Harry looked at me strange and I returned it. "What?"

He bit his lip in thought. "I don't know. You're just surprisingly wise, sometimes."

I couldn't help a snort in response. "So are you."

He laughed and wrapped his arm around me. "Come on, we need more gifts."

-

"I'm hungry," I stated, hours later as we were now inside a Claire's. In all honesty I think Harry was having more fun looking around then I was.

He looked over at me away from a goofy pair of glasses with a mustache hanging off of it. "Really?"

"No. I was kidding," I replied sarcastically.

"I'm guessing very hungry since you're being cranky right now," he murmured.

I sighed and hugged him from behind. "Please get me food? I'll even eat at McDonald's," I compromised.

"What, you don't like McDonald's?" he asked in amusement.

I shrugged. "I've never eaten at McDonald's."

I didn't realize how epic that was, I guess, because Harry practically fell over. "You what?" he said.

"I've never eaten-"

"No I heard what you said, I'm not retarded," he said, practically directly quoting Regina George.

I knew he loved that movie more than he let on.

He stared down at me, bewildered. "H-how does one grow up having never eaten at McDonald's?"

I shrugged again. "Uh- my parents were into healthy eating. The only real fast food restaurant I've been to is Wendy's when I was like, nine and we were on a road trip."

Harry stared at me as though I had started speaking Ancient Greek to him. "I don't... I can't..." He looked off and I quirked one of my eyebrows. He grinned. "Okay, then, come with me."

His hand grabbed mine and he waved goodbye to the clerk adorably, which on one hand made me jealous because I know for a fact she was flirting with him, but on the other I myself smiled because of how kind Harry was beneath all the criminal activities and violence.

I had to jog to keep up with Harry's hurried strides. "Harry, you're walking too quickly," I grunted.

He abruptly stopped and I nearly tripped. Harry smiled. "Get on my back."

"Sorry, what?" I replied dumbly.

He got squatted. "You heard me, Blondie, hop on," he nodded.

I bit my lip and then sighed. A smile soon spread onto my face as I got on his back. I was so happy when he stood back straight without falling and killing us both. Harry's hands secured my thighs and my arms clung tightly onto Harry, although careful about where since I didn't want to suffocate him.

"Ready?" Harry asked.

I frowned. "Harry, you're not going to run are-"

He bolted off and I shrieked. I was mostly terrified of the possibility of him tripping and us both crashing harshly onto the ground since the idea doesn't sound too ridiculous, but after a while of Harry impressively not getting tired I found myself laughing.

The mall was nearing the point of being empty by now since most of the other last minute shoppers had finished and cleared out, but the few people here stared at us as we ran like maniacs and laughed obnoxiously. My chin was on Harry's shoulder as we ran around and a smile was on my face.

I was happy.

I was still giggling once we had returned to Macy's where we began our journey. Harry was panting and I shook my head. "Tired there, little fella?"

"Little?" he repeated in disbelief.

I shook my head. "Not surprised that that's all that registered." I messed Harry's hair and he tried to bat my hand away. I only laughed some more at him. I was impressed since not only was he carrying me, but he was technically carrying all these bags we had too.

People were staring at us as we walked through the store, looking for the same doors we entered to exit through. Harry adjusted his grip on me and when he did I rest my cheek against his shoulder and practically held onto him like a koala. I smiled to myself.

"Kick the door, angel, will ya?" Harry asked. I kicked my foot out and the door opened for us. We walked through and I felt the cold air nip at my skin as the sky was incredibly dark. It honestly wasn't even that late. It wasn't even seven yet. I discreetly kissed the nape of Harry's neck and I saw his smile as he chortled. "Stop it. That tickles," he admitted shyly. I tittered and then kissed below his ear. "Laney!" he protested.

When I laughed I buried my face in his neck. We came to a stop at the car eventually and I was still laughing.

"Adventure's over. Including the ride," he told me.

I pouted and tightened my arms and legs around him. "No!" I whined.

"Come on, Angel." He laughed. "I can't drive the car with you on my back," he explained.

"We could try?" I pleaded quietly. he turned his head to look back at me and I smiled.

He sighed. "You'll get hurt." He managed to move me so I was holding onto his front instead of his back. "Now you have to get in the car, darling," he murmured. I sighed and released him.

"Fine," I surrendered, finding myself against the ground again. We opened the trunk and put in all the bags. Once we had closed it back up, I made my way around the car. "So, Horsey, where's our next stop?"

"Did you just call me horsey?" he asked, ignoring my question.

I opened the car door and got in. I nodded. "Yep."

He shook my head. "So what, I give you an adoring nickname, Angel, and you offend me by calling me Horsey?"

I put my hand over my heart in mock hurt as he closed the car door behind him. "And you offend me by implying my nickname isn't adoring."

He shook his head. "You're lucky you're cute."

I grinned. "Ditto, Horsey."

He laughed and began to pull out the parking space.

"No, but really where are we going?" I repeated.

He was still smiling when he replied, "You did say you were hungry, right?"

-

"Really, Horsey?" I asked when we pulled up in front of McDonald's.

He shrugged. "You said you've never been here before, so . . ." He trailed off and turned his head to look at me with a grin on his face. "Plus . . . guess what they have?"

I gave him a straight face.

"A playground!" he exclaimed with one of the cutest grins ever. It took everything I had not to smile.

I decided to play as if I weren't amused. I touched my temple and shook my head. "Oh my God."

He only laughed good naturedly at me and got out the car. "Come on, now, darling!" He came around the front and opened the door for me. I turned my body so my legs hung out the car and I was facing him, but I didn't continue to get out of it. He placed his hands on either side of my sitting figure against the chair and leaned his weight on it so we were face to face.

"Are you trying to tell me you expect me to eat incredibly trashy food and play on an incredibly unsanitary play surface?" I asked him.

He nodded. "That's exactly what I'm telling you."

After a moment of my straight face I couldn't take it as I beamed at him. "Okay. But only because . . ." My throat slightly clogged at what I was prepared to say. "Because it's you," I said more vaguely. He smirked victoriously and turned away to take in the victory. I rolled my eyes and hopped out the car, releasing a sigh once I was back on the ground.

"Wait," Harry said, going to the back of the car. I frowned and slowly followed. By the time I reached the back he had what he was looking for in his hands. He turned to me and I made a face. He pulled me towards him and first put the mitten on my hands, "To stay warm and sanitary," he explained, emphasizing on the sanitary word and then secured the cute panda bear beanie on my head. "There."

"We're going inside, Harry, I don't think I'll need this," I protested, looking up at the hat on my head.

"So?" he frowned down at me, before he closed the car up.

"Why do I have to wear it?" I wanted to hear his excuse.

A crooked smile came across his mouth. "Because," he began, "you look cute." With that he pressed a chaste kiss to my cheek that left it colored with blush before he began to walk again. "Now, hurry on up before they gain a line."

I rolled my eyes although my smile wouldn't give. I hardly believed that they would have a long line in McDonald's on Christmas Eve. In fact, the parking lot was nearly vacant. When I caught up with Harry he already had the door opened up for me. I nodded at him. "Thank you."

He nodded back at me and then I felt him swat my butt. I jumped a bit in shock and when he passed by me he said, "That's for calling me horsey."

I crossed my arms over my chest and stuck my tongue out at him immaturely.

It seems no matter what, Harry no longer has the ability to genuinely offend me.

Harry stood in the back staring at the menu and I stood next to him. "So, Horsey," I added causing him to huff. "What do you suggest?" I looked up at the menu and thought none of it looked so bad, but considering this was my first time ever being here I was way out of my limit.

He tilted his head to the side in an adorable fashion and stared up at the menu. "Hm. Not very sure. It's actually been a while since I myself have been here." He put his hand on his chin almost diabolically and I raised my eyebrow.

Someone's getting overly concentrated, I thought.

I chuckled. "Well, what do you usually get here?"

He shrugged. "I think I'm going to go with a snack wrap. I think you might like those too. And then there are their French fries which I happen to quite like."

I nodded. "I'll just get . . ." I squinted my eyes. "Do they have any good burgers?" I turned my head to look at Harry.

He smirked. "Not too trashy for you?"

I rolled my eyes as he brought up my previous description of the food. "Depends."

He said, "I think you should stick to the snack wrap. I find the burgers awful."

"Okay, okay, I guess we're getting two of these things." When the food came and we began to eat I nodded. "Not bad, Horsey," with eyes squinted in criticism.

"Did you just call me horsey again?" he retorted, picking up his wrap.

I nodded. "Uh huh. Horsey, Horsey, Horsey, Horsey, Horsey."

"You know what? I change my mind. I do find the nickname quite cute. However it's quite suggestive once you think about it," he inferred.

At this I sat back in my seat and grimaced. "And you had to make me think about it," I stated in distaste.

He winked at me and I shook my head at him again. "Fuck you," I muttered quietly.

"What was that?"

"Love you," I said in a sugary voice.

He looked up at me, practically through his lashes as he was unwrapping his foodand I just smiled and shrugged innocently. He shook his head at me and I myself began to work on my own order. Fries have never been something my family was against. However when they're fried and seasoned too much, they have too many calories and all, so most of the time I had small servings of the potato derivatives.

And the reason I was going to start with the fries is because one thing I hate is cold fries. Harry was hardly even paying attention to anything at the moment, just eating. What a man, I thought in a sexist way. As I continued to eat the fries I decided they weren't that bad.

"Wanna see who can finish eating first?" Harry challenged suddenly.

I swallowed the food in my mouth and gave him a baffled look. "What?"

"Like, an eating competition?" he elaborated. "See who finishes first."

I thought about it for a second. Who would want to compete with eating? I mean, I knew it was a thing, but it's so strange to me. It sounds so unhealthy.

But, Harry seems to be able to draw me into anything.

"So if I finish eating this what's my reward again?" I began, trying to see where I benefit.

"A...bloating pride?" he suggested.

I gave him a draught face. "You're- you're kidding, right?"

He shrugged. "Okay, okay, um... I'll..."After a moment of thought he smirked as I picked up my Sprite. "I'll finger you again."

I choked on my drink a bit and clutched my chest. As I looked around to check that no one heard he started to laugh at me. I leaned forward and hit him. "I'm serious!"

"So am I," he laughed.

I shook my head. "Okay. Since you suck at thinking of rewards, I'll think of something." He was still chuckling over what he said as I thought hard. "Hmm. Okay, if I can finish eating this..."

"You do realize that this entire dare wasn't supposed to be a bargain or anything. I'm just bored and looking for anything to entertain me," he explained.

I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm just going to finish and hopefully I won't throw up."

He raised his drink. "Cheers."

When I had finished eating I had crawled over to Harry's side of the booth so I could cuddle him. For a while I had even slept on him, but he eventually woke me up.

"Angel."

"Angel."

"Come on, Angel, wake up."

My eyebrows came down and I felt my mouth twitch. "Hmm?"

He chuckled. "Come on. You don't want to spend your Christmas Eve sleeping at a McDonalds. Plus there's one more thing to handle before we leave.

"What's that?" I sighed.

He leaned down into my ear causing my eyes to open. "We're going on the playground."

When I stood in front of the playground, I at first tried to figure out their appeal, but then decided to amuse Harry. I practically ran into it and crawled up to look at Harry through the clear plastic.

"Turn up!" I smiled.

He laughed loudly and I noticed there was practically nobody here in the playground. I did see a few people on the other side of the glass wall though, eating. I joined in the laughter and then continued my journey up the playground. He followed and I snorted. "I don't have any clue as to how you'll fit through this experience."

"That's what she said!" was his only response.

I laughed at him and heard his clumsy steps as he tried to get on. "I swear to god, Harry, if this thing falls and we die..."

"Don't worry, Laney, perhaps god will be giving and allow me into heaven every few weeks to see you," he responded.

I pressed the back of my hand to my mouth to muffle my laughter. "You're so stupid."

"That's a mean thing to say!"

This only made me laugh harder at him as I continued to move up, cautious of where I placed my hands. "I'm definitely washing these when we get home!" I shouted down to him.

"Home, huh?"

I smiled to myself as I realized my indirect saying. "Yeah, home," I giggled, pulling myself to the top. I got into the tunnel and waited for him, praying that the set wouldn't collapse.

I soon saw Harry's curly hair and then his broad shoulders. I had no clue how the rest of him would make it up here. Harry managed to get up and I wondered if he was hurting himself from keeping himself so close to the "floor" of this thing. I mean this guys like three feet taller than this place's intended audience.

"You know, I don't think it's that you're too old for these playgrounds, but I think you're too big," I commented as Harry tried to come into the tunnel with me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he muttered. When he came in he made me fall back and then he just decided to crawl on top of me. He smiled down at me. "Hi, love," he said cutely as he leaned his face down to kiss me. I giggled and allowed him to, but after a moment I had to move my face.

"Harry!" I whined. He wasn't at all discouraged by my movement as he was now trailing kisses down the side of my neck. I blushed. "Not in here!" I complained.

He sighed. "Fine, fine," he agreed.

He lifted himself and I decided I didn't want him to finish crawling over me so I crawled out from under him backwards. He laughed and I joined.

I stopped once I was out and then looked at the inside of the weird car thing. "We can try going in here, but I'm scared we'll die, because you're too heavy."

"Are you indirectly calling me fat?" he asked with a hint of defense.

"Not fat. Bulky," I described.

"Suitable, I guess," he praised.

I chuckled and then shook my head. "I'd rather just go down the slide than sit in here. Plus it's stuffy and yucky in there so I'm not missing anything I want to do." I turned around and knocked heads with Harry. "Ow! Fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Watch your mouth, young lady," he muttered.

I scowled as I touched my injured temple. "You didn't mind when you were fingering me," I retorted quietly as he had found himself outside the tunnel.

"That's because I was too busy watching my own mouth. And fingers," he added, pausing to look back at me briefly. When he turned himself away again to lower himself a few more steps to the side I bitterly stuck my tongue out at him.

"Horsey," I murmured, lowering myself also.

Harry's hands caught my waist and at first I thought he was simply helping me, but then he pushed me back so I was inside the slide.

"This should be fun," he stated, before leaning his weight forward so we would fall into the slide.

"Harry, wait!" I said, but we were already sliding. In all honesty we went kind of slow, but I wasn't at all prepared which caused me to latch onto Harry and that caused him to just begin to laugh his absolute ass off all the way down the fucking thing.

When we reached the bottom I groaned. "What was that for?"

He smirked. "Payback."

I scoffed and let my head hit the slide again in annoyance.

"Plus, I'm kind of punishing you for all that bad mouthing."

I shook my head. "Well, that sucked since we were slower than-" I stopped my own words when I heard my jeans being unzipped and Harry's fingers probing my lower area. I gasped. "Harry, what the-!" I began to exclaim, but Harry pressed his lips firmly against mine and my thoughts got all scattered as I flustered.

In one part of my mind I was panicking because he was fingering me again today and we were not only in public, but on a slide where children play; in another part of my mind I was questioning his sanity and in another I was thinking of the kiss Harry and I were sharing at the moment, but it all remained the same.

My mind was consumed by Harry.

My parted mouth was pressed against Harry's and as his fingers picked up speed they began to let out gasps and whimpers.

"Are you gonna break my no swearing rule again, Angel?" he asked me.

I shook my head and grabbed his back.

"Are you going to continuously be a smart ass towards me when you shouldn't?" he continued, whispering in my ear. His breath fanned across my neck causing shivers to shake my body.

I bit my lip and refrained from breaking my first promise and swearing out like I wanted to. "Jesus, Harry, no!"

"No?" he chuckled.

Fucking bastard is laughing at me.

"No," I repeated, shaking my head. He lowered his face to mine once again to kiss me as I tightened around his fingers and when I tilted my head back and my eyes looked off in euphoria they suddenly widened.

My hand found Harry's as my heart sped up. "Harry," I said, trying to stop him even though I really didn't want to.

Harry frowned. "What?"

I pointed to the Asian little boy standing in front of the slide, and us, that I hadn't removed my eyes from. Harry gaped and the little boy's eyes were wide too.

I opened my mouth to say something, but holy fuck, what was I supposed to say? He looked four!

"Moommyyy!" he cried out.

I gasped. "Oh my god," I said quietly, hurrying to get out of the slide. When I got out I buttoned my jeans and Harry came out afterwards. When I saw his mother rushing over with wide eyes to her complaining child I felt myself blush harder.

"What's wrong, baby?" She looked at Harry and I and her frown became suspicious as we began to leave. Plus I think she saw me zip my jeans back up. "Hey! What were the two of you doing in there?" she shouted.

Harry grabbed my hand. "Let's go." I nodded and followed after him as we ran to the nearest exit.

"Hey! What happened?" she continued shouting.

Harry just laughed as he pushed the door open. "Nothing your son won't enjoy when he's older!"

My eyes widened further. "Harry!" I reprimanded.

"You two get back here!"

Harry just continued to laugh. "Run!" He then began to do so and I shook my head to try and come out of my stupor.

"Harry!" I called as I chased after him, who by the way still was laughing.

"Oh my god, I can't believe that happened!"

"Neither can I!" I agreed breathlessly. "Your car is back at the parking lot, where are we going?" I shouted, still trying to keep up. He finally stopped and grabbed his chest, but not because of the run.

This dumbass was still currently cracking up.

"Harry!" I sighed in exasperation.

His eyes were squeezed shut in laughter.

"It wasn't funny! It was humiliating! And we probably scarred that little boy!" I said, running my fingers through my hair.

He shrugged, finally straightening out. "That's probably the best thing to happen to me at McDonald's," he snickered.

"Why can't you keep your fingers to yourself?" I complained.

He scoffed. "Like you don't enjoy it," he smirked, stepping closer to me.

I shook my head, but a smile crept onto my face. His hands went to my waist and I laughed as he pressed his lips to my forehead.

"I have an idea," he said.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Let's push out the adventure and all of tonight. Follow me," he encouraged. He then began to walk off and I stood baffled for a moment.

I sighed. "Okay, I'm coming."

-

Extra long chapter. Not sure how many readers I have left, but I'm hoping to make a comeback. I haven't updated in forever! (Literally like 8 months ago.) And I'm sorry hahahaha. I love y'all. Gonna try to wrap this book up, but I have a sequel in mind. Still dunno how many people will read it, but, yep. I might change the cover to the original one, because I feel like it'll get more attention with just Harry on the front tbh. Once again, I love you guys and I'm so sorry!! I dunno what I'll update next, but it's either Control or Hunter (OR I'll post my other story idea ;).

Byeeeeeeeeee.

- Angie Bear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 18.2K 81
Frischer Wind an der Shiratorizawa! Die 17-jährige Y/N besucht ab dem neuen Schuljahr die Eliteschule Miyagis. Ihr Plan sicherheitshalber Abstand zum...
146K 8.2K 97
Was passiert, wenn Thomas Müller eine WhatsApp-Gruppe gründet und mit der Zeit die unterschiedlichsten Fußballer Teil davon werden? Das Chaos ist vor...
87.8K 2.4K 77
*ੈ✩‧ Teil 1 der 𝙔𝙤𝙪-𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙝𝙚‧ೃ༄ "Wie heisst du eigentlich?" "Mein Name ist Ava. Freut mich dich kennenzulernen...ähm...." "Du hast ein T-Shirt...
99.3K 4.4K 136
Sophia verliert bei einem Autounfall beide Elternteile. Weitere Familie hat sie nicht. Sophia ist 14 Jahre alt, als sie ihre Eltern verliert und vor...