Introverts

Por -spookyy

Introvert: noun A shy, reticent, and typically self-centered person. The bad part about being an introvert is... Mais

Mind Reader
Leave The Deaf Kid Hanging
At Least He's Pretty
Augustus Dies
Better Than Fireworks
Normal
I Never Said I Loved You
Car Radio
Movie Moments
First For Everything
Complications That Are Connor Franta
Pros and Cons
Finally Got The Boy
Prove It
Tuesday
Fazed
Seeing The Good In Him
100 QUESTIONS
Understandable Accusations
A Walking Sickness
Something Only You'll Regret
Fading Away
Lost Lovers
Ninja Turtle Piggy Bank
Goodbyes
You're Gonna Wanna Read This
Trailer Contest

Testing The Waters

4.2K 256 121
Por -spookyy

(I freaking love Nicola and Sage, I wouldn't be surprised if there like best friends or something.)

T R O Y E
"Please! Please for me?!" I screech in Connors face. He shakes his head irritatingly.

"No. I'm not risking pneumonia just to have a movie moment with you." He says while crossing his arms over his chest. He looks away from me when I begin to pout, but looks back a second later.

"Fine, you brought this one on yourself." He scoffs. I don't know when I decided that I'd try to seduce him into swimming with me, but it's too late to turn back now. I let myself look him up and down, repeatedly telling my body it's just an act and that I really don't like starring at him.

"W-what are you d-doing?" He stutters blushing like mad. Good, it must be working. I shrug my shoulders and lift my hand to the hem of my shirt. My heart is pounding painfully in my chest and I'm sure all of China can hear it. I'm nowhere near confident with my body or happy with myself as a whole, but for some reason it's not that hard to reveal myself to Connor. I mean my hands are still shaking and I'm pretty sure I'll pass out any second now, but at least I'm doing it. With any other person I wouldn't even be standing here, so in my eyes that's progress.

I think the best thing about Connor is that out of the whole week and half that I've known him, I've barely got any of his thoughts and when I have they're always pleasant. I roughly pull my shirt over my head so he can't see how hesitant and shaky I am. When the shirts on the floor I look back to the flustered mess of a boy in front of me. A cocky smirk finding my face when I see how much I'm effecting him.

I almost sigh in relief because without that I probably would have ran in the other direction to hide from my embarrassment and shame. I slide my hand down my stomach and Connors eyes follow the movement I wonder how far I can go before he stops me. Might as well test the limits. I unbutton my jeans almost doubling over in laughter when Connor's hand shoots out to stop my hand from doing anything else. His red face is now completely pale and he has a look of disbelief displaced on his features.

"Whoa! Troye what are you doing?" He yells.

"I'm going swimming. Care to join me?" I take a step forward, trying to ignore how much his hand has slipped down. A pounding sensation fills my lower stomach as I get closer to him. This is new. He nods and I can't help the smile that spreads across my face. Mission achieved. "Great!" I yell, doing him a solid and reaching for his shirt. He cowards away and I freeze. "Con, what's wrong?"

"I-I just... I don't feel comfortable being exposed... Like that." He points to my bare chest before wrapping his arms around himself. My face heats up.

"Why?" I take a step forward and he does the opposite. Advancing again I can feel my heart drop. How can this perfectly beautiful human think he's not gorgeous?! I guess that makes him so much more desirable.

"I don't know. I'm just not confident enough." He doesn't meet my loving gaze, probably to ignore whatever I say next. So I do the next best thing and touch him, this time wanting his thoughts.

WHOA WAIT WHAT?!? Since when have I been one to want people's thoughts? I've spent 5 years hiding away from everyone to avoid this kind of contact and yet here i am, voluntarily touching this fragile boy. I wonder who's told him he's not good enough to make his self esteem so low. Or maybe it's just natural. He looks up at me.

"I don't see why." I say, and while my words are distracting him I remove his shirt. I have a split second of worry that he might get mad but he just looks at me in shame. My heart starts to hurt so I smile to try and make him feel better. "See? Nothing to be insecure about." And I'm not lying. He's not the skinniest person in the world, but he's by no means fat. People have set standards so that if you don't have a six pack you're over weight when that's not true. He shrugs and looks down to his feet, obviously not comfortable with me outright staring at him. So i do the next best thing and pull him into me, this time getting a familiar ping.

This is new. I wouldn't mind getting used to this...

I pull away with enough confirmation to continue onwards. "Now let's swim!" I get to removing my pants and he does the same, still a little cautious, but obviously more comfortable with showing himself to me. I feel jittery inside and I can't stop smiling. After taking off the rest of our clothes (besides our underwear) we make our way to the pool, Connor squealing as soon as the rain hits him. I laugh and jump straight in the water. It's warm compared to the rain. I splash around for a second before turning and looking up at Connor. His brow his furrowed and he dips his toe in before smiling with a look of delight. I giggle.

I take this moment to take him in without feeling guilty. He's wearing only his little black boxer briefs that hug him tightly in all the right ways. His hair is flat against his forehead giving him a young and innocent sort of vibe. Oh, and I can't forget to mention how he's dripping from the rain which is making it very hard not to stare. He looks at me and sits down, swinging his legs in the water gently.

"Connah! Get in!" I yell, splashing him even though he's already soaked. When he doesn't answer I swim to the edge of the pool and stand right in front of him, the water reaching just above my shoulders.

"Nope." He says with a silly smile that makes him look like he's at absolute peace. Which makes me feel exactly the same.

"But you're already soaked anyway!" I protest, smiling brightly when he laughs and looks down at me.

"Sorry 'bout sha luck." He says sticking his tongue out. It only take me a second to think of a plan. Since my first one worked out so perfectly, might as well test those waters again. I place my hand on his knee before dragging it upward painfully slow. His eyes widen as his mouth falls open.

"What was that Connah?" I try in my most seductively teasing voice. He looks to be in such disbelief as he stare at me, closing his mouth and clearing his throat.

"I-I said no." I smirk at how small and weak his voice sounds, happy that I can still affect him. I move my hand in a constant rate getting closer and closer to places neither of us thought we'd be going today. Part of me wants him to stop me and a smaller part doesn't.

"Mm, not the right answer Connie." I tisk, and he makes a face at the name. I'll keep that one in the box of things to annoy him with. "You can take my hand off if you want." I say, after he places his hand over mine. But he doesn't, instead he grips it harder, though I don't think he notices he's done it. I smirk.

"You're warm." He says, almost as an excuse.

"So are you. But I have a feeling it's for a completely different reason." I tease as he blushes deeply. "Or maybe not." I want him to know that all of this has me just as flustered as it has him but without actually saying it. He surprises me by leaning in and placing his forehead on mine.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I'm cold." I take this as an invitation and spread his legs, settling between them. I then move to wrap my arms around his waist and pull him against me.

"Better?" I say, surprised when he nods considering he can't see my lips from this angle. I get that familiar ping again.

This is different. It's almost-

"Troye Sivan Mellet!" I hear an all too familiar voice screech. I lurch back involuntarily sadly not hearing the rest of his intriguing thought. "What in god's name are you doing out here?" My mom is standing under the patio shade so the rain can't get to her.

"Swimming?" I say over the roar of the wind. She glares at me.

"Get out of that pool before you get sick and die." When I don't move she steps forward an inch. "Be inside in five minutes or you're grounded." I groan at her pathetic words and she turns to Connor. She does some weird sign language gestures then walks away. Connors neck slowly reddens as he watches her leave so I put a comforting hand on his knee. He jumps and looks back at me

"Sorry, probably shouldn't of got in the pool. Now my mom's convinced I'm going to die." I joke, loving the way his laugh sounds.

"It's whatever. We should probably go in anyway." Go in...facing other humans...leaving my comfortable sanctuary I now share with Connor...none of that sounds to appealing.

"Yeah." I mouth, not bothering to speak the word. Here I am, finally being affectionate with someone for the first time and the universe has to ruin it. Out of nowhere Connor brings up his leg and splashes me in the face. I jump out of the pool behind him.

"You're dead." I say when he looks at me. But it only lasts a second before he's running for his life. When we reach the patio where the rain isn't pouring I grab him by the waist.

There's nothing better than swimming in the rain with an Australian boy in July

I find it odd that he refers to me as an Australian boy but I also find that I wish he'd say it out loud. It's cute that even his thoughts are poetic. I pick him up off the ground and spin him, his back against my chest. He giggles and screams for me to stop.

I can feel everything. His breathing, his skin, his hair as it brushes against my face. I'm so totally in love with his hair. It's just so soft. And need I mention that it's the perfect shade of brown and goes great with the green of his eyes? I sit him down and he spins around face me, our chests touching.

"You sir, are a horrible friend." I giggle and shove him lightly.

"You love me." We both laugh for a bit longer before it dies down and we just stare at each other. Slowly, he grabs my waist and pulls me into a hug.

I don't want this to stop.

I shudder as he presses too tightly against certain places. He feels it to and pulls away quickly, his face bright red.

"Well," he says awkwardly.

"Let's go in." I say, pointing to the door. When we walk in we're treated with my mom.

"Troye, can I ask why your and Connors clothes are on the floor?" I have a feeling she knows by the smile that's on her face.

"We didn't want to get our clothes wet." I say, scratching the back of my neck and mentally preparing for the shit storm I was about to enter. I'll probably be grounded or get my laptop taken away. Or be banned from the TV or-

"Well, just don't do it again. You too go get cleaned up so you can eat dinner like civilized humans yes?" I stare at her in disbelief before looking back at Connor. He hadn't seen the exchange which I'm thankful for, because my mom's knowing smirk might seem a little off to him. It definitely does to me, I wonder what she's thinking.

No. I will not ready my mom's thoughts, that's rude and totally wrong. I move past her after taking Connors wrist and dragging him up the stairs. I close the door behind us and then turn to my dresser. I pull out two pairs of underwear, throwing one at Connor.

"Y-you want me to wear your underwear?" He stutters out, his face still red.

"I mean, if you wanna strut around in the nude that's cool too. Whatever ever you're comfortable with. I won't mind either way." I smirk as he stumbles over what to say next. Obviously he wasn't expecting the flirty response I gave him. He settles on,

"O-okay thanks." I chuckle before turning around and grabbing two pairs of basketball shorts and two plain t-shirts. Throwing Connor his share, I slip my shirt on and he does the same. Then things get tense. I have a bathroom that connects to my room, but I'm curious to see what Connor will do.

He just stares at me, fidgeting in his place and giving me a pleading look. I ignore it and reach for my underwear. I know I'm probably testing so many platonic friendship lines right now, but I honestly don't have room in my teenage boy brain to think about that. Connor does what I was suspecting him to do. As I pull my underwear off, leaving me completely naked and exposed right in front of him, he doesn't look anywhere but my eyes. He could of taken the opportunity to see me in my most vulnerable state and here for the sake of both of our embarrassment he didn't. And that makes my heart pound furiously. I slip on the new briefs and shorts and he lets out an audible sigh of relief, letting his eyes rake down my now clothed form. I wait to see what Connor will do now. He's not as brave as me.

After a good minute or two of me staring and him biting his lip nervously, I turn my back to him instantly hearing the sound wet clothes on my wood floor. I laugh, glad that he can't hear it.

He's so modest.
----
A/N
The first day of Vidcon is today and Connor picked Troye up from the airport (either yesterday or this morning) does anyone else find it strangely awesome how there always together? I swear there married. I ship it SO hard. (respectively of course).

Vote, comment, add to reading lists, all the things that make a girls heart sing! *clasps hands and twirls in circles*

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.7K 357 19
amelioration (n) : the act of making a bad or unpleasant situation better tw: suicide, depression
218 23 7
A Story about a shy, dreamer and introverted girl who is an over thinker! But is this story only about her? To find out.. Read this
15.4K 640 23
autism ˈɔːtɪz(ə)m/ noun a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by great difficulty in communicating and forming relationship...
5.5K 330 26
two peoples who are completely different from each other. he is extrovert she is an introvert. he is hot, she is cool. he is funny, she is serious. h...