Damn

By locoalex

When Catherine went to High School her life wasn't a walk in the park. Between getting hurt physically at sch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

14 1 0
By locoalex

Jack

I woke up with a pounding headache. And no recollection as to how I had gotten it. I remember arriving at the reunion, and Lisa working me like a slave, but then things got blurry. While lying there trying to recall yesterdays events, I felt something move beside me.

Say what?

And then it all came back to me. Catherine and her stupid red hair and that stupid perfect green dress. I had gotten a strange need to take her to bed when I had seen her.

I also could not forget the frown she got on her face when she first saw me.

"Goodbye..."

I was literally knocked out of my thoughts when a hand collided with my face. I did not even think before kicking my attacker down from the bed. 

"Ouch! What you do that for, man?"

"I could ask you the very same thing, Rick" I told my startled mate who was currently rolling around on the floor.

"Last night you said I could crash here!"

"Yeah, I meant on the couch!"

Rick stood up and dusted off his... underwear. And sat down at the foot of the bed.

"Yeah, but I was lonely... and cold." 

"Ew, dude, get off!" I said pushing him down once again. 

I stood up and made my way out to the bathroom, with my dear friends laughter as a soundtrack. 

Catherine

Being woken up by your best friend jumping on you - while being hung-over, is not the best way to be woken up. 

"Fuck you," I mumbled.

"I made pancakes and bacon."

"Love you."

"Haha, I know. Wake up, we have to hit the road soon."

"Urgh, do we have to?" I asked her, rubbing my eyes.

"Yes, we do," she said hitting me with a pillow. "You've got work tomorrow, remember?"

Right, my dad needed me to help him tomorrow at the shop. 

"And by the way, you didn't remove your make-up yesterday," I heard Erin snicker on her way out the door.

I sat up and tried to locate my suitcase. The room's floor was crawling with wine bottles and tequila. I grunted and literally crawled out of bed, opened my suitcase and threw on a big grey sweat-shirt I once "loaned" from a friend. But seriously, it was too small for him anyway. On me, it's a dress.

I pulled my shoulder long hair into a ponytail, and ruined the panda look I was currently rocking. 

I opened the door, and that's when I heard it. 

Sweet lord of all that is holy.

The pancakes was calling my name. Such a sweet sound.

And smell.

I walked into the kitchen, and saw Erin's father sitting at the counter sipping on a cup of coffee while surfing the internet on his laptop.

"Morning, Mr V." I greeted while walking past him to the plate of pancakes that was by now singing my name in full on gospel style.

"Morning Catherine, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah," I answered while dropping a couple of pancakes down on a plate, "but not long enough," I said smiling at him.

He chuckled and took a sip of his coffee before going back to his browsing.

I threw some bacon on top of the pancakes and then poured syrup all over the plate.

Best. Breakfast. Ever.

The only thing missing is-

"One raspberry and banana milkshake for you my dear," I heard Erin say as she places a big glass of yumminess in front of me. 

"If you were a man, we'd be banging right now," I said placing the straw to heaven in my mouth.

"If I was a man, would I then still be gay?" 

"That's a very good question Erin" I said and stuffed my face with pancakes and milkshake. 

Thirty minutes later we were on the road again on our way home.

I was just about to take a sip of my coffee, when Erin turned around in her seat to face me.

"Okay Catherine, spill!" She said with a serious expression on her face.

"Um, I'd rather not. It's  very hot." 

"What?! I need all the details now," she said looking way too exited over a cup of coffee.

"Come again? You want a taste?"

"Um, yeah!"

I handed her the cup and she gladly took a sip and then looked at me with her big blue doe eyes. We drove for a couple of seconds and she still looked at me like I was Santa. 

"Why do you look at me like that?"

"I'm waiting for you to spill!"

"Are you stupid of something, your holding the coffee now," I said chuckling.

She became very silent.

"Cat, I wanted you to spill about Jack," she said in a humorous tone.

"There's nothing to spill, 'cause nothing happened," I said gripping the steering wheel tighter.

"Yes there is, or else you would've told me first thing how big of an idiot he is."

"God, I hate having a friend who knows me so well."

"No you don't."

No, I don't.

Getting kissed by Jack had always been a dream of mine, so when he kissed me I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. I blame my teenage heart.

And the booze.

I really blame the booze.

I had just shut off my brain and decided to enjoy the moment as long as it lasted. And I was losing myself in the kiss - until he decided to use his mouth to something different than kissing.

"Come with me tonight" he said placing his forehead on mine.

"Where?" I asked trying to catch my breath.

He kissed me again.

"Where do you think?" and then I felt his 'little Jack' press into me.

"Really?" I asked him a bit skeptical, moving away a bit.

And then he began to laugh.

I roughly pushed him away and wiped my mouth.

"Go to hell" I said walking away - or more like, stomped away.

"Goodbye..."

Erin was very quiet after I was done telling her about last night. 

"Can you pull over by the next grocery store? I've got some thing I have to buy," she said with a straight face.

That was a strange reaction.

"Sure, what do you need?" I asked her, slowing down the car to look for one.

"Eggs and toilet paper," she said while examining her nails.

And then I laughed out loud.

"Do you know where he lives?" She asked me with an evil look on her face.

FYI; eggs and toilet paper is a b*tch to remove from houses and cars.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my darling, hope you like this new chapter :D 

- Alex oxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 11.5K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.5M 145K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
807K 23.9K 64
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
10.1M 303K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...