And Then I Met You (girlxgirl)

By AnonymouslyAGirl

Jessica Roland is one of the most popular girls in school. Well, actually, she's not the type that is loved b... More

Chapter 1 - Switched Seats
Chapter 2 - I Take It Back
Chapter 3 - Lucas
Chapter 4 - I Don't Hate You
Chapter 5 - You Saved Me... Again
Chapter 6 - Guilty
Chapter 7 - Break The Walls
Chapter 8 - You Can Rest Now
Chapter 9 - Halloween
Chapter 10 - The Amusement Park and the Question
Chapter 11 - The Accident
Chapter 12 - Revelation
Chapter 13 - Part Of The Family
Chapter 14 - Mistletoe
Author's Note
Chapter 15 - Valentine Mall Madness
Chapter 17 - I...
Chapter 18 - Wait for Me
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Laura's POV (And Then I Met You)
Thank You!

Chapter 16 - Graduation Party

11.7K 377 52
By AnonymouslyAGirl

This is going to be short as well. Btw, it's almost the end. I've skipped a lot of months. I haven't thought of any ideas but this one so enjoy haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Jessica's POV]

"Wait wait wait wait... we're going to... to a bar?" I asked Laura, still wearing the beanie that I gave her. 

"Hey, don't ask me. Blame your boyfriend over there" she shrugs as she pointed at Lucas who was standing behind her. 

"What did I do!?" he said in shock. 

I chuckled for a moment there. "The Pre-Graduation Party, stupid" Laura said to Luke. 

"Hey, just because you're smart, doesn't mean you can call me that!" he exclaimed. 

"Guys, really?" I stopped them.

As I already waved goodbye to Luke, me and Laura were ready to go home. "So, you're coming tomorrow?" I asked Laura. 

"Yeah, of course... It's been a while since I have hung out with classmates and friends, you know." she smiles. 

"That would mean a lot of years,huh?"

"Yeah." 

She looked up at the sky, gazed upon it for a moment and realized that it has been really dark now since we left school. She pointed up. 

"My favorite star" she softly says. I looked up as well.

As I look at it, it was a little star that doesn't stand out too much. "You know... being all alone. Darkness is all around. Nobody's in my surroundings." she smiled and looked down on the ground. I stayed gazing upon the stars. 

I crunched my eyes closer to have a clearer view. I saw a new star, newly lit. I pointed up "Then I would be that star." 

Laura looked at me surprised and looked at it as well. The star I am pointing at is just right beside Laura's. I looked at her. Now that I think of it, Laura really looks so beautiful when she's amazed. She looks at me and smiled widely.

I'm home. I looked out the window to see if Laura's going home too, or at least safe. I nodded as I ran to the kitchen. Well, after that I was bumped by my favorite person in the world that made me fell on the floor, Joshua. I rolled my eyes and stood up. 

"Anything new lately, shorty?" he asks. I glared at him for a second then told him 

"There's a party tomorrow for Seniors. And it's a bar"

"A bar? Now how would you all fit in there?" Joshua laughed. 

"I dunno. Someone told me that some rich kid rented a big one," I shrugged.

"Hey sweetie" mom said kissing my forehead. "How was school?" she asked. 

"Great! I can't believe that finals are over, thank God!!!" I shouted. 

Dad chuckled from behind "We're glad to hear that. Anything else?"

"She says she's going to a bar tomorrow" Joshua joined in. 

"WHAT!?" Dad yelled. 

"Woah woah woah, hold on" I pulled up my hands and glared at Joshua. "It's a Pre-Graduation Party" I explained. 

"Well that would have been more beneficial" dad sighed. I laughed.

I went up to my room. I put on my baggy sleeping clothes on and got comfy on the bed already. To be honest, I'm actually excited for tomorrow. I get to hang out with my classmates, my bros, my former neighbors, the troupe and my boyfriend. Can't wait to see Laura, first thing in the morning. I smiled and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~

So, basically, it's 12 noon already. I already ate lunch. But I forgot to ready my clothes for tonight and hell, it's so hard to choose. Nothing fits right. Like there's no clothes of mine that's saying 'Oh, I'm going to a party!'. I groaned at the clothes that were already scattered on the bed and on the floor. I picked it all up and organized it again in the cabinet. I guess I have no other choice but to need some help expert.

I GOT NOBODY ELSE BUT LAURA. I called Cassie, but she said she's still busy. Abi said she was still helping out in her house. Luke's still asleep. So it all came down to the terrible smartypants company, Laura. I called her 5 minutes ago and she told me she's going to be here in a jiffy. I put my 'Let's go to the mall' clothes on. And patiently waited for Laura on the couch.

As promised, she came like 20 minutes after. She's so constant when it comes to saving me, seriously!!! When I opened the door, I smiled brightly. Because really, I really am happy to see her. She looked casual today with her three-fourth sleeved shirt. 

"Hey there, little one" she said. I blushed at that. Here we go again with the effect.

Soon as we know it, it's already 4pm. We left the mall a while ago. I bought myself a black dress because Laura here told me that it was simple but way rad. Like a party go-er indeed. I nodded and went to the cashier for it. We were walking home in silence. 

Suddenly, she broke it "So, what time are you going?"

"About 6, I guess" I shrugged. I mean a 4-hour party would be nice and enough already for me. 

"Luke's going to pick me up," I added. 

She then frowned and nodded "Alrighty then". Was she disappointed?

We already went home and told each other "See ya later". I watched TV for a moment just to make me feel not bored as I wait it to be 5pm.

-

Finally, that time came. I already wore my black dress with black converse. Yeah, Laura suggested that too. I think it looks great. 

I smiled at myself in the mirror thinking "Yeah, Laura, you are so right after all". I never knew that Laura was a fashion genius. I wonder what she would look like tonight? I shook my head. Why am I even asking that?

Lucas picked me up and we're on our way to the party. 

"You look great" he compliments. 

I smiled "Yeah, you too". He's wearing a plain white tee with a red and black flannel, matching it with black pants and a vans. 

As we already reached our destination, I looked outside the window. "It's huge" I mumbled. Luke just simply chuckled.

We went out of the car and me, being oh-so excited, I raced up to the door. Inside, it was... umm... natural? It's like normal meets punk rock. There were already high students already. 1/4 of them were already drunk, more later. And the others were sober. I looked around a bit. Touring myself. 

"Jessy!!!!!!" Cassie yelled in excitement. 

"Hey!" I shouted too as I hugged her. 

"Hey Jess" Abi said. 

"You both look great tonight!" I complimented them, because they really are.

We three danced and danced for like an hour now. I'm kind of tired so I just went back to the bartender's table thing, I don't know what it's called. I can't remember. Thanks to Laura, I never been to bars now when I'm depressed... because all I ever needed was to cuddle up on her and make her comfort me. 

Speaking of which, I wonder where's Laura? She said she was coming tonight right? Later on, I was being pulled.

Don't worry, nothing bad happened. Lucas pulled me into a game called 7 Minutes in Heaven. A person spins the bottle and whoever lands on the bottle will be inside a dark quiet room with the spinner. I was so up to this game because Cassie, Abi and Lucas were participating. It was my turn to spin, but before that, someone interrupted. 

"Can I join in?" 

I looked at my back to see a beautiful Laura with her rock-band-like outfit. I blushed, not saying a word. 

I spun the bottle and crossed my fingers. Please don't land on her, please don't land on her, pleaseeee....

Too late. It did land on her. 

"So a-are we going to do.. it?" she asked. 

"NO WAY, YOU PERVERTED ALIEN" I punched her arm. 

Basically, when there's 7 Minutes in Heaven, there's a kissing scene. No way, I'm going that road again. It might make me want to ignore Laura more. Silence still crept up around us. Nothing's happening. 4 minutes have passed. 

"Hey Ica.." she began.

"Listen, I'm going to say this once, so please" she said. I nodded, making sure I'll hear every detail. 

She sighed heavily "You might be confused on what I said to Cassie last time when we were alone..." she chuckled. 

Oh... that... 

"I gave it a lot of thought lately..." she paused. So she does like me? I felt myself blush. Is she going to say it? 

"And yeah, I don't like you" she simply stated. Ugh, my heart broke for some reason. She turned her head to look at me.

"...because I love you."

Simple as that, my eyes went wide. My whole body is red, good thing this place is dark. 

And after that, Luke opened the door "7 minutes is up!!!"

She stood up and the last words she told me were "See you tomorrow, graduate" and she left. That's all. 

I'm stunned. Completely stunned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.2K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...
878K 58.1K 37
[BxB] Alexander Smith has a love-hate relationship with trashy online novels, scoffing at the problematic main leads, clueless protagonists and the r...
1.2K 17 39
*GirlXGirl* Jessica lives in the perfect neighborhood. Having nice people around in a place she grew up in, is the best thing. But she is about to mo...
504 110 50
Arrogant, confident, bold, sassy and smart, Jessica Lopez is the 'Queen Bee' of her school. She is tough and cold around people she doesn't trust. Wh...