My Little Wolf (My Heartbreak...

By book_worm615

Book Two of the highly anticipated My Heartbreak Series! Four Years. It's been four years since I've left my... More

Prologue
Chapter One {Edited}
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

My Little Wolf

8.5K 297 33
By book_worm615

Four Years.

It's been four years since I've left my pack to go and train with Javier Baldwin. The best warrior the Were World has known.

I'm coming back now. Stronger and (hopefully) ready to face my mate that I left behind. She was a pup when I left, just 15 years of age. Now, my beautiful mate is 19, a mature wolf, and hopefully a single wolf. I just hope she can accept me, with my flaws and past mistakes. I've made myself stronger for her, so I can protect her, so I wouldn't fail my mate like I failed before. But I'm stronger now and I'm coming back.

I'm coming back for you My Little Wolf.

Beautiful Cover made by @Feelingthesparks !!! AMAZING PERSON!!! GIVE @Feelingthesparks A QUICK "You're awesome" inbox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 37.5K 45
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
1M 26.7K 70
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
322K 14.9K 65
I marked her and I didn't even know her name.-- Going to her best friend's wedding in a forest lodge, Caroline can't help but feel like she's been th...
18.5M 532K 50
Stella escapes from her abusive brother and runs into the woods, hoping to survive. After a while of being chased down, she finally finds a house dee...