She's With The Beta

By Entice_

Y'know that one girl who's they called the pack slut. That's me, Arielle WaterCrest. I'm actually a virgin I... More

She's With The Beta [June 2014]
BETA
Beta Who?
{02}
Note
3.
4.0
5{1}
/6\
07
-08-
9.2
Diez (1/3)
Confusion
Moon Dust
Dolton Has A Thing For The Witch
Axel Has A Thing For The Witch
Lucas Has A Thing For The Witch (3/3)
A Little L&L
A Lot of A&A
The End
Sequel
Copyright

IMPORTANT

5.8K 104 10
By Entice_

I've been thinking about This for a while.Thank you, those who always support me and continued to follow me tho I stopped updating many times. Tho it is summer, I haven't updated as much, still. And I apologize for that, seriously.But, it's mainly because of the fact that I have finally been able to develop a book, that I believe will be just great. I've been working on it, but I've re-written the beginning twice, and I still hate it. It seems as I keep rushing the plot, only in the first few paragraphs.I hate the name of it, tho I have rewritten that twice, also.I have everything (sorta) mapped out in my head. I was thinking of placing all my books besides The Look (because I have been planning that also), into my drafts until I have those two books sorted.But, I know you need books by me to read or I probably will be unfollowed. So I was going to leave Sparks and SWTB up, and was going to try to update those book.What do you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 10.2K 43
"You signed me up for what?" I shrieked at her. My best friend, who had volunteered me to test a new game that she wanted to make videos out of. A ga...
3.3M 97.3K 40
"CONNER LET GO OF ME STUPID JERK FACE!" " ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW ARIEL I SAID I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" "LET GO CONNER I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO LOVE ME " "W...
59.6K 1.7K 26
"Yeah? Prove it." I spat at the wolf. 'He's telling the truth, you don't feel the power coming off of him?' My wolf whimpered. Oh shit. T...
2.8K 138 29
_A broken wolf_ I have longed for a mate. I yearned for love. Maybe my parents loved me, but I have no memory of either of them. My aunt never cared...