Rebelz | A Best Friend Tale

emi_malik_forever tarafından

[BOOK ONE]... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Luena's Birthday Party
Afterparty
The Next Morning
One Month
Recoveries And Appointments
Breakup Birthday Party
2015 Reunion
Back To School (Part 1)
Back To School (Part 2)
Luena's House
Social...
The Waterpark
Almost Time
Classes
Tour Bus
She's Coming!
Bus Baby
Back Home With Surprises
Wait, What?
*Author's Note*
*Author's Note*
Rock Out With Your Socks Out
Waffle
The Wedding (Part 1)
The Wedding (Part 2)

The Wedding (Part 3)

64 3 1
emi_malik_forever tarafından

|mᎥᏞᎽ|

"Em, wake up," Calum shook me. "It's 10:30, we gotta get to breakfast."

"Wow. Did I really sleep for that long?" I laughed.

"Yep, now hurry up bedhead. Everyone's waiting for us outside!"

Calum grabbed Violet and tied a little bow in her hair. I stood up and got dressed. I'd apparently fell asleep in my wedding dress. I put on black sweatpants and a pink crop top, that showed my little bump. I put on matching pink converse and did my hair into a ponytail. I walked outside and everyone was waiting there.

"Finally, you slowpoke." Ashton laughed. I shot him a glare.

"Oh please, look in the mirror weirdo." I shot back. He laughed and so did I. We walked down the stairs and ate breakfast. I had Violet in my lap. I looked up and I took a deep breath.

"Thank you all for always being there for our family, and I'm so glad you could all make it. I don't know what I would do without you guys." I smiled. Everyone else smiled too.

"Mommy?" Violet babbled.

"Yes sweetie, what is it?" I responded.

"How did you meet them all?" She pointed to everyone at the table.

"Well, you see," I giggled. "We were all Rebelz, and from then on it was just a best friend tale."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I'm sorry this was really short, but I wanted to finish this story so that I could start the new one. Oh well. Meanwhile, oh my god, it's finally done. 😭😢😓 Thank you all for reading and for all your support. I couldn't have done it without all of the readers. Again, I encourage you all to read the sequel to this book, Together | Another Best Friend Tale. It will be out in a few days, but the latest is next week. Finally, without further adieu,

THE END

(I know that was a sugarplumluke thing, I'm just a huge fan and I like how she closes her stories off. If you read this Jolie, I want you to know that me and my friends are huge fans of your books! We love them all and wish there were sequels to every single book!)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
387K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...