Then There's You (Harry Style...

herfictions tarafından

We need to stop this.' I told him... he stood up and he held my shoulders tightly, his eyes started to look a... Daha Fazla

Personal Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 20

141 6 0
herfictions tarafından

Nikki's POV

'Babe, come on it's going to be fun I promise.'

'Harry, please... I told you about this right? You promised you wouldnt use your connections for me.'

'I did not! Well, sort of... but Lou sees a potential in you. She told me you could be a great addition for their team; The Book Agency is definitely the place for you. You just style artists for magazine shoots and music video shoots. Sometimes you style models for runway shows on your downtime. You get to do what you love and tour with us at the same time... now that the second leg of our tour is about to kick off... please... babe accept the job... pleaaase.' He told me on the other line.

I sighed. While I was cleaning the tables at the cafe.

'What about my job back home?'

'You could just email your resignation. I could fix all your papers and working visa. Pleeaaase. This will be great. This job will be a learning experience for you. And we could be together during our tour 'cause we are The Book Agency's clients. You do what you love, style and travel and.... ehmmm you get to style me.' By the sound of his voice, I know that he is totally smirking right now.

...'babe, this is perfect 'cause... ehmmm... I get to do what I love, singing while you get to do what you love too... styling... and we get to do what we love with who we love. Living the dream together.' He continued.

'Sounds poetic huh?' I joked.

'Sounds a perfect thing for us... anyways, seriously... please consider accepting this job'.

'I'll think about it'. I answered.

'Alright. I'll tell them you'll be considering this.'

'Mmkay. Bye.'

'Bye, love you'

'Love you.' I blushed.

Gaaaah tempting! But I love my job back home, it is the job that I have prayed for. The job that I got because of my skills. And not because I am the girlfriend of Harry. I know he asked them to offer me the job. Lou Teasdale told me that Harry was persistent in convincing her to take me on board. She told me about it cause she finds it cute that Harry was convincing her for weeks like a kid asking his mom to buy him an expensive toy.

'He wants to take you everywhere with him. If that isnt sweet to you, I dont know what is!' Lou told me over a cup of coffee with Eleonor when they visited me at The Nest.

'He knows youre about to go home and now he's pressing to get you to be with him on the whole tour. I know you're an editorial assistant on a fashion magazine back in the Philippines yeah? So I think you wont have a hard time adjusting. Why dont you try it? Oh, and dont tell him I told you.' She chuckled.

Who wouldnt wanna tour with the biggest boyband in the world? Plus, getting to do and learn what you like with the one you love along the way is definitely the perfect thing to happen. I would take it in a heartbeat. But I just worry about what the people might say.

Yes.

Pathetic. I know.

They might think I am using Harry for my own cause. I dont want that to happen.

I would love to have the job but I love my job back home as well. If I took this styling gig, I would without a doubt miss writing. It is the job I wanted even back in highschool.

Not only that, I miss home already.

'Taylor's here in London and we know why. She's trying to get Harry back. Ugh. It's getting old. Really. Not that she's a bitch or what, she's really lovely but I think it's time to let themselves move on. I can see that Harry is trying his best to avoid her and distract himself from her that's why he insists of getting you to come with him on the next leg of the tour...'

That thing that Lou told me came playing back again and again in my mind. He is trying his best to avoid Taylor... if he really has moved on, it would be effortless for him to avoid Taylor.

Then I remembered what Harry told me... 'you're my medecine...'

I get it.

He loves me, and whether he admits it or not, he loves Taylor too. He just doesnt want to acknowledge it to himself that he still loves Taylor deep down in his heart. Although I know that what he feels for me now is much more greater than what he feels for Taylor.
But he cant take Taylor away from his heart just like that. They have so much history together.

It's like, Taylor is his drugs and I am his medecine.

Thats why he needs me.

******************************

From: HARPER Philippines,
Flippage Media
Publishing Inc.
To: Kristine Nikki Garcia

Dear Ms. Garcia,

We acknowledge your resignation and with a heavy heart, it is granted.
Should you wish to be back in our team, you will always be welcomed with open arms.
It is a pleasure working with you.
We wish you all the best. Keep soaring.

Ms. Chandra Pineda
Editor In Chief, HARPER Philippines
Flippage Media Publishing Inc.

So it is official.
I chose Harry. Let's see how far I can go.
Maybe this is really how it feels to be in love. You just forget yourself. What you want. What you need. You just want that person to be happy. Be there for that person even if it means giving up something you love.
Well, The Book Agency is not bad at all... it is actually good too. I know there are lots of people who would kill to be in my position... it's actually my dream to style too but writing is my first love.

Oh well... I already gave it up. Time to embrace the 'stylist' in me.

Giving up the dream is hard. But when I think about Harry and the fact that he needs me around him, makes it all worth it.

I called my parents so they will know that my stay here will be extended and by the looks of it; they are really excited for me to go on tour with One Direction. It's like they dont miss me at all! Well, they told me they missed me and asked me if I could skype with them more while I am here so they would know how I am doing so... that is okay, I think. They werent the emotional-we-miss-you-comeback-now state. Besides, I dont want them to feel bad that I am not there with them. It is enough that I am the only one who miss them so bad.

******************************

'Nikkiiiii keep in touch!!!!' Alex told me while she was hugging me.

'We can chat dont worry. I will miss The Nest though.'

'Damian will miss you.' She replied.

'I'll try to talk to him too, ofcourse.' Then I hugged her again.

'Remember to call, message or skype us whenever; okay?'

'Yes ofcourse I will. Byyyye'

'Byeeee! Take care of her Liv!.'

I wasnt able to say goodbye to Damian because he went to visit his family over the weekend. I texted him goodbye but he didnt respond. I dont know why... but it felt like he was giving me the cold shoulder when I told him I'm going to come on tour.
Still, I know Damian is a good friend and I hope we can still rekindle our friendship.

'We'll be going to Australia, stay there for about a month and then head straight to Japan for another 2 weeks; Head back to London for a week rest and then go on the road again around Europe. Welcome aboard Nikki. There's no turning back.' He joked.

'Whoooaaa, chill. Liv.' I laughed.

'That is just the tip of the iceberg. Wait till you go experience it first hand.'

'Let's see. Anyways, Harry told me he's on his way to the airport. We need to be there before him. You know... dont want the staff to think that Im a diva or something.'

Liv chuckled and said,

...'Trust me, we're not late. We need to be there at exactly 1pm, and it's just 11am Nikki.'

Buzz buzz

Harry:

Are you okay? Really sorry i couldnt pick u up. I was thinking we could go together. But they told me im not allowed to. Fck modest. Really.

Me:

Shhhh stop! They just want to be sure that you guys are safe and arent going anywhere. You guys are like walking golds Thats why. Lols

Harry:

*rolls eyes*

Me:

Haha. We're nearly at the airport. See you there.

Harry:

Us too. See you.

THIS IS IT!
AHHHHSDFGHJKL

******************************

Harry's POV

'What is this? What. Is. This?' I asked Miranda, obviously annoyed.

I want to jump off this fucking plane right now.

'Harry, you cant be seen in public with her now. It's the management's new protocol. You'll just take seperate planes and cars but once we're at the hotel, youre free to go.'

'What the fuck, Miranda. She's my girlfriend. The other lads could travel with their girlfriends, why not me?'

'Because your relationship with her is not official'.

'Easy. I'll make it official then.'

She shrugged.

'You can't. Im sorry Harry. Even I dont have a hand in this. Modest doesnt want you to go public on your relationship yet. I know you are perfectly aware why.'

I shaked my head and wore my shades out of frustration.

'Does she know about this?'

'Yes, dont worry. Liv explained it to her and she absolutely understands.'

Yes, of course she would understand but Im still thinking about what she would feel about us being restricted to be seen together.

Liam, Louis and Zayn can travel with their girlfriends anytime so why not me? They're going to be on the private plane with us and Nikki will be on a public plane? Bullshit. That is an insult to her.

'The staff and crew are in business class, Harry.'

'I dont know Miranda, Im not comfortable with this. I am totally against this.'

'This is for her as well. So we could keep your relationship under wraps. It's a huge favor that Modest agreed to have her on tour so I think you should give this to them.'

Liam tapped me on the shoulder and said,

'Really sorry Harry, we were not aware of this. We genuinely thought Nikki would be here too.'

'It's fine bro... no one is to be blamed here.' I told Liam.

'Liv is there with her so dont worry.'

******************************
Nikki's POV

'Im sure there is a reason why you couldnt get in their plane.'
Liv assuringly told me.

'Of course. I understand, Liv. Besides, this is business class. Who wouldnt want to be in  business class right?'

He smiled and asked,

'So you're good?'

'Yeah. Dont worry. And why are you here? Youre Harry's bodyguard.'

'It's fine. My work starts once we landed.'

'I see.'

'I'll be going to my seat now. You sure youre okay?'

'Yep. Thanks, Liv.' I smiled.

You're okay Nic. This is just the way it should be right? You and Harry are not yet official so you need not to be seen with him. Besides, this is much more peaceful. Compared to the chaos the boys and Harry went through a while ago before getting on their private plane.
Fans screaming, begging, crying, asking for snaps and autographs. Sophia and Eleonor being photographed by paps it's crazy. Thank goodness they will just stay for the Australian leg of the tour for vacation because if they did went with Liam and Louis on the whole tour, they will be stressed-out I think.

Too crazy for me. I even remembered when Harry and I went out for a movie, paps were everywhere. But what I witnessed today at the airport was nothing compared to that.

Good thing the staff and crew are travelling seperately from the boys and because of that, we dont attract too much attention. But with the boys, no matter how much the management try to hide them, the paps and the fans will eventually find and recognize them.

******************************

I was awoken when the captain of the plane announced that we are about to land.

Australia, here we go. It was a long flight but, carry on. Im glad Lou was here to keep me company. She told me about how our work is done and some other rules while on tour.

'Once we landed, our schedule is ofcourse, we'll check in a hotel and take a bit of rest... after that, it is scheduled that the boys are going to have a press conference for the series of shows in Australia and their new fragrance so... our team will style them. You, ofcourse will style Harry. He personally requested it.' She told me and then giggled.

'Okayyy i see.'

'We just go behind the scenes most of the time. Do retouch on the boys and if you want to see them on stage just tell me, we can go avail our staff perks. We just wear our staff ID and we're good to go. VIP Section.'

'Cool. Im excited. This is actually the first time im gonna see them perform live.' I told her.

'Perfect timing then! They are fun so we'll have a great time for sure.'

'I hope!'

******************************

The moment we landed in Australia, we were informed that the boys's private plane was still about to land in an hour, so the airport crew accompanied us to the VIP Lounge to wait for the boys.
Fans were already at the airport and some recognized Lou Teasdale and Liv. They took pictures and shouted their names and it seems like Lou and Liv were already used to it.
I was shocked when some fans shouted at Lou,

'BITCH!!!' And when I looked at them, they were looking at me.

Oh.

Okay guys. I get it. Im the bitch.

Alright.

Chill out.

Lou then grabbed me by the arm and we walked past them as fast as we could, while I was facing down wearing my shades and cap.

When we were at the VIP Lounge, Lou explained that there will always be mean and crazy die hard fans but ofcourse, there are also many good and sweet fans so it is important to just be positive and entertain those who gives out the good vibes, Shutting out the bad vibes away.

I took advantage of the wifi while we're at the VIP Lounge and logged on to my facebook, twitter and instagram accounts.
Niall uploaded a picture of Harry sleeping while theyre on the plane and captioned it, Hello, Australia!

Twitter was crazy as it always have been...

#welcometoaustralia1D
#HarryWTF

Were trending. I took a deep breath and decided to read my mentions and BAHM. MINDBLOWN.

@haroldismystyle

WHAT. THE SHIT?!!
@NikkiGarcia why is the bitch here? #HarryWTF ????

@Haylornation

#HarryWTF my blood is boiling. Literally. Fuck. Just fuck. Fuck this world. Fuck everything. I will kill myself. Bye. @NikkiGarcia this is ur fault. Bitch.

@Niall4ever

Is it true that she is in Australia with 1D?? @NikkiGarcia please tell me this is just a nightmare

@twerkitlikeHarold

Did @Harry_Styles just fucking brought that @NikkiGarcia with him on tour? #HarryWTF I wanna slap myself till I die.

@liamsbae

#welcometoaustralia1D but the bitch is not fucking welcome here. Just sayin. Thanks. Bye. @NikkiGarcia

@PrishaStyles94

@NikkiGarcia I hate you not because of Harry but because I just HATE YOU. Simple as that.

'Dont read the tweets.' Lou told me.

...'or if you read them, dont let it get to you. Remember, none of that matters. Come on let's get in the car. The boys just landed.' She continued then she stood up and got her bags.

'Okay.' I followed.

******************************

Harry and the other boys were on seperate cars. One for each member with their body guards and other modest staff.

We're on a seperate car as well with Lou together with the other crew members.

There were so many fans waiting outside the airport that when they saw a glimpse of the boys, it went crazy.

I saw Harry got inside the black car with Liv and went ahead with the convoy. Fans jumping up and down. Screaming. Hugging each other while crying tears of joy. Waving at Harry's car.

Welcome to the crazy world of Harry Styles, Nikki.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

28.6K 792 41
"You've changed Harry! What happened to that sweet loving boy that would make me laugh, not cry!" I sobbed. "People change, I'm not that innocent bo...
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
8.7K 199 22
"I'm In control of this relationship, Styles." I hiss. "And you do as I say when I say." Harry laughs obnoxiously. "Whatever you say." "I mean it...
9.6K 315 40
"Get out before I do something wrong." I said my voice hard and cold. I saw her stumble back a little before she took the support of the side table...