Harry Potter and the Philosop...

By oldsoul02

This is a summary of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Originally written by J.K Rowling More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 10

2.3K 27 8
By oldsoul02

Malfoy arranges a midnight duel with Harry to settle the score, and Ron, Hermione, and Neville accompany him to make sure that he stays out of trouble. The four accidentally enter a forbidden corridor and come across a three-legged dog standing guard over a trapdoor. They leave the corridor quickly, but not before Harry has concluded that the dog is guarding the mysterious package from Vault 713.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
342 89 10
๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป Have you ever wondered to yourself that what is life? What is purpose of life? ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
647 108 8
ะงะธ ะณัั… ะพะฝัŒัั‹ะณ ั‚ะฐะนะปะฐั… ะณัะถ ะพั€ะพะปะดะพั…ะดะพะพ ั…ำฉะปะณาฏะน ะดะฐะปะฐะนะฝ ั‘ั€ะพะพะปะด ะถะธะฒัั…ัั ะฑะธ ะผัะดััะฝะณาฏะน ัะฒะถ ะดัั...