The Klutz and the Speedster

By Kole_Stilinski24

Hey there! Lillith, well Lilly, Wilson. No not as in Slade Wilson. Believe it or not, Wilson is a common last... More

Chapter 1- Knight Takes Queen
Chapter 3- A Fairly Descriptive Robber
Chapter 4- EVIL LITTLE BUTTERFLIES!
Chapter 5- You Are Their Me
Chapter 6- Return of the evil Butterflies
Chapter 7- That Damn Lion
Chapter 8- Sweetheart?
Chapter 9- Tachiyons
Chapter 10- I Know Your Secret
Chapter 11- Ear Worms
Chapter 12- Explosive Chibis
Chapter 13- Cry Baby
Chapter 14- 1 Step Forward 2 Steps Back
Chapter 15- Reservation For Two
Chapter 16- Who's Smashing Adams?
Chapter 17- Spivot's Got Spunk
Important announcement

Chapter 2- A Depressing Tub of Disappointment

994 27 9
By Kole_Stilinski24

Barry had gone home the previous night so I woke up in my room instead of the couch. It was Sunday morning and I groaned. I had woken up on my own around noon and showered turning my music on before going in. I hated silence because it made me paranoid that a horror movie may come to life, so I always played my music or read becase reading was an amazing distraction. Especially while my dad was shot and killed on duty and my mom had to move because we couldn't afford to live in Central anymore. It was odd though because for most people I talked to books were their only friends as for me they were only an escape. I got out and blow dried my hair, straightening it before I walked to my room.

I pulled on my camo jeans that were a bit ripped up. As I pulled on my cropped skeleton bone long sleeve shirt I saw my tattoo on the opposit hip of the scar. It was a fading red with black tattoo of a few roses that started on my hip bone and wrapped around that entire side and part of my back. I had gotten it when I was eightteen in honor of my dad because the red roses where his favorite flower in his garden. I quickly pulled on my baggy deconstructed black sweatshirt that said what ever and was a half sleeve to stop thinking about the tattoo. I changed out my bandage seeing my foot wound was already scabbed over just sore. I decided my black combat booties with the thick heel would be manageable so I pulled them on over my low rise fuzzy socks that knew how to stay in place.

I walked to the bathroom doing light pink and white eye shadow and a winged eyeliner with liner on my bottom lid. I had finished my mascera on one eye as I got a call from Barry. "Hey," I answered putting it on speaker as I transitioned to my left hand to do my left eye's mascera. "How fast can you come down to STAR labs," he asked. I finished my mascera as I slipped on my silver moon choker and my heart fob watch thinking out loud and mumbling to myself. "Uhhh like 10-15 minutes why," I asked slipping on my gold infinity midi ring. I grabbed my beanie and bobby pinned it in as he said. "Fantastic come over," he said. "Wait now," I asked my teeth full of bobby pins. "Yeah now," he said. "Uuggh ahh okay. See you then," I said unsurely and hung up putting the rest of the bobby pinns in. I quickly put in the anti-frizz and brushed my teeth before putting on chapstick. I turned off my music shoving my phone in my pocket and pulled the messanger bag over my head sliding on my glasses. "C'mon Bar gimme a heads up next time," I said out loud. I knocked into the vase and caught it before this one broke too. "Ahhh," I said and fixed it rushing out locking the door. I realized I had forgotten my phone and went back in to look for it. I checked my pockets and looked at it annoyed. "I waisted time on you when I didn't need to. You're a little jerk phone," I mumbled and turned around opening the door smacking my writst and the phone went flying I stopped it from hitting the floor and brought it back to me apologizing, "I'm sorry phone you're not a jerk I love you please don't break I can't afford to replace you." I shoved it in my front pocket and finally ran out.

I walked in through STAR labs and acted totally chill being I was actually early. "Hello Ms. Wilson," Dr. Wells said rolling up in his wheelchair. I had originally imagined Dr. Wells as a sort of Einstein slash Henry mix. Nope! Instead he looks like the movie evil scientist that's here to fuck shit up. Luckily he can't run too far. Hehe. Oh my god brain that's so mean stop being a jerk. Well that's what he gets for playing me like a chess game! Stop talking to yourself Lilly you need to be social. "Hey Dr. Wells," I said. "Leviosa," Cisco shouted. "First of all it's levi-O-sa not levios-A accents on o not the a second what why," I asked. "As your super hero name," Cisco said excitedly. "Two flaws : A- that's a spell copy writed by J.K. Rowling. B- I'm a meta-huma not a witch," I explained laughing. "Guess it's back to the drawing board," Cisco said. Barry was stifling a laugh. "So why did you call me over," I asked. "We need to see your abilities," he pleaded. "That's it," I asked. "Yeah," he said. "I ran down eightteen flights of stairs in heels, smacked my wrist on my door, almost shattered my phone, and nearly tripped into my demise out the lobby door for that," I asked fake annoyance in my voice. "Yep," Barry replied. I groaned, "I thought someone was frickin' dying." "Stop complaining and show us what you can do. N-not here like in the test place," Barry replied.

We ended up in an air field it looked like a runway. "Hey remeber not the barrels," Cisco asked laughing. Barry shot him a glare and I raised my eye brow with a smirk. He mouthed 'tell you later'. I just nodded in response and Caitlin connected probes and other various things to check my vitals as I moved stuff. I walked out to the center and faced a series of objects ranging in size. "Mic check Cisco to The Force," I heard Cisco say in my ear piece. "Again copy writed," I said laughing. "Let me have my fun," Cisco complained. "Hmm nah," I said. "Doc says try the Apple first raise it to the five feet marker," Cisco informed. I looked at it and it lifted straight up to the five foot marker. "Now go through the list of objects and hold them there for 5 seconds each," Cisco instructed. "Aye aye cappy-ton," I replied.

I did as I was told not needing to use my hand for support. "Hold the Barrel there and keep it there while you hold up the apple as well," Cisco said. I brought up my hand to hold the barrel in place as I lifted the apple effortlessly. I distributed the force and held them both up with the same energy now able to lower my hand. "Epic," I heard Cisco mumble to someone in the background We continued with the multitasking until finally we were done. I had a minor headache but nothing I needed a pain killer for. I just drank some water and sat pariently as Caitlin took off the probes.

Barry and Cisco just beamed at me. "What," I asked. "Dude you can access multiple parts of your brain at the same time," Cisco said. I kinda just shrugged asking, "aaaand?" "And you access knowledge of science most likely, you make a plan in your brain and manipulate the gravitational pull on the objects lifting them by making them lighter and," Barry finished with him, "Lowering them by returning them to their original state or making them heavier." I smiled a bit, "That is kinda cool." "GRAVITY GIRL," Cisco shouted. I smiled nodding, "I like it!"

"Ms. Wilson we brought in one of Barry's friends to train you in fighting," Wells said. I jogged over to meet him taking off my beanie pulling my hair into a high ponytail and pulled off my hoodie making a make shift training outfit as I walked in. A tall man in a grey v-neck and black sweat pants just looked at me then back at Wells. "Oliver Queen," I asked. "Lilly," he asked. "You two know each other," Caitlin asked. "I was lab partners with his sister Thea in high school," I explained. "You're the Arrow aren't you," I asked getting in a fighting stance. He nodded a bit getting in a fighting stance as well. "Might wanna take off the heels kiddo," Ollie said. "Don't tell me what to do," I sassed.

The fight began and he swung so I ducked and moved out of the way elbowing him in the spine ducking again. I always waited letting him swing first so I could dodge and get him while he least expected it. he was fast, smart and agile, but I was faster and smarter. I punched him in the gut and duck out kicking the back of his knees landing him on the ground. When he got back up he was clearly exhausted his movements were slower and a bit sloppier. I wasn't even breaking a sweat having saved my energy. I quickly got in a few jabs and kicks before ducking as he lunged at me. I flipped him over my shoulder, but he pulled me down with him. I cried out in false pain and his grip faltered enough for me to pin him in a way he couldn't get up. "Don't let your gaurd down Ol," I said catching my breath. He tapped out and I stood up helping him up.

As I pulled on my hoodie and fixed my hair putting my beaine the others looked at me in awe. "What," I asked. "You beat Oliver Queen in a fight," Cisco said, "And totally sassed him." "All in heels," Caitlin added. "12 years of self defense and MMA," I explained catching my breath bit as I put in the last bobby pin. "Maybe you could teach Barry how to fight," Cisco added. "I can fight," Barry said. "Punch me," I said. "No," he said. "You scared," I asked. "No way," Barry said. "Go ahead punch me as hard as you can," I said. "Fine," he said and punched me in the shoulder. "You punch like a little bitch," I said and punched him in the gut. He doubled over the wind knocked out of him as I said, "That's how you punch." Cisco was dying of laughter and Bar shot him a glare so Cisco tried to stifle it. Barry stood up right.

We were in the control room as Barry finally said, "I don't need to fight anyways I'm fast." "You need to know how to fight incase you're in a situation where you cannot expose yourself threfore not able to use your speed," I said. "Lilly has a point," Oliver said. "Are you guys seriously ganging up on me," Barry asked in disbeliefe. "Stop it right now," I said. "Stop what," he asked. "The whole pity party 'this isn't fair' 'I can't belive you guys' you're grown man now stop victimizing yourself for every little thing and communicate," I said. "I'm not having a pity party," he snapped. "Pity Party by Melanie Martinez starts playing in the distance," Cisco said quietly. "Oh really? Because it looked to me like the sixth grade argument where you shut every other person out because you were right so nothing else mattered to you and 'they just didn't understand'," I countered ignoring Cisco, "I've known you since you were this big," I said holding my hand up to my knee as I continued, "don't think you can pull any kind of blinds over my eyes." He just stormed out. "You were a bit harsh on him," Caitlin added. "You can't sugar coat or baby him it doesn't work. When it comes to Barry you need to be brutally honest and talk it out otherwise he bottles it all and explodes on an innocent," I said.

"You really know him," Cisco teased and I rolled my eyes a bit knowing what he was implying. "What is it a sin for shipping people," Cisco asked. "Yeah when the ship is theoretical incest," I argued. "Four words Jamie and Cersi Lanniscter," Cisco said. "Do not get me started on Game of Thrones," I said. Cisco just started laughing as I walked off to Jitters making it just as Iris was leaving.

"Hey Iris," I said jogging to catch her. "Oh hey Lilly," she said. "Do you know where I could find Barry," I asked. "Yeah he's inside actually why," Iris asked curiously. "I need to talk to him," I said. I walked inside stuffing my hands in my pockets as I walked up behind him. I pointed to the chair across from him and asked, "Hey, is this seat taken." He looked up sighing in defeat as he looked down at his coffee mumbling, "I guess not." I sat down facing him leaned on the tabel saying, "Look I know I was harsh on you in there, but that's because you sometimes don't listen if I'm not." He looked up furrowing his brow saying, "I always listen Lil." I raised an eyebrow calling bull. "Okay 90 percent of the time," he admitted. "The other ten percent just so happenes to be when I'm trying to help you and you try to bottle it. Do not bottle things Bar. You can always talk to me you know I won't judge it's not healthy to stuff all your emotions down it can destroy you not just emotionally, but physically too. I know its hard," I said looking him in the eyes. He rubbed the back of his neck anxiously and glanced out the window sighing in defeat before looking at me. "Fine, but you have to do the same," Barry said. I nodded smiling a bit and held up my pinky, "I promise." He laughed a bit and pinky promised with me.

"Want any coffee," Barry offered. I shook my head saying, "No I hate coffee." He scoffed looking ame incredulously, "What!? we can't be friends then." I laughed mocking suprise, "Hah you can't get rid of me that easily!" "No but seriously what do you drink in the morning then," Barry asked. "Water," I said laughing. "I swear you're an alien," he said. I chuckled looking down at my hands. My dad used to say that to me because I was the smartest in the house. "Thinking about your dad," Barry asked. I nodded asking, "That obvious?" "Only cause I know you so well," he said and placed his hand in mine saying, "I know it sucks Lil, but I'm always here." I nodded looking up from our hands suddenly feeling a bit nervous. Why the hell do I feel nervous? It's just Barry.

"Thanks Bart," I teased runing my hand through my hair to potentially murder the butterflies whose cause I have yet to determine. "That's harsh," he said. I chuckled saying, "I like your name stop complaining." "Wanna switch," he asked. "You definitely couldn't pull off being a Lilly," I said. "I just came out to have a good time and I am honestly feeling so attacked right now," Barry said wiping a fake tear. "Stop being such a little whimp," I said laughing. "I can punch way harder than that for your information," Barry added. "Without using your speed to help you," I asked. "Okay maybe not," he said. "Let me teach you how to fight," I pleaded. "Fine," Barry caved in. "Yes," I said fist pumping and the pulling my arm down as I was shot a few glares. "I still can't believe my klutzy, nerdy, best friend just took down Oliver Queen in heels," Barry said. "If the opponenent is bigger and stronger always start defenseive so you can tire them out then go in for the winning blow. Not to mention always use what is realistically available to you," I said.

Barry filled me in about all of the meta-humans they came in contact with and eventually Barry had to leave for work. "I'll see you tomorrow at 10," Barry asked. I raised an eyebrow as he said, "You got the job." I smiled like crazy asking, "Seriously!?" "Yeah we needed an extra hand," Bar said. "Ah thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thank you," I said running over and hugging him. He laughed hugging back and said quietly, "Can't have my best friend going back to the Glades now can I?" I let go saying, "You're the best go don't be late," I said and we walked out where he dashed off. I fist pumped the air singing, "Yes! I got a jo-ob! I got a jo-ob! Not goin' back to Star-ling." I stopped realizing I was in public and awkwardly ran across the street to get to my apartment building.

"You look happy," Henry said. " 'Cause you're lookin' at an employed woman," I said leaning in the front desk. "I told you, you'd get the job kiddo," I said. "Why did I ever doubt you Henry," I asked laughing and walked up to my apartment after saying goodnight. From 6pm-11 am Henry worked the front desk. From 11am-6pm was some man who didn't speak much on Mondays through Thursedays and from 11am-6pm Friday to Monday was a rude woman in her mid to late 30s who hated me for some reason so it was obvious why I like Henry the best.

I opened the fridge getting hungry and saw all that was in there was a half empty carton of milk. I then looked in the freezer and there was a tub of Edy's ice cream. "YES MINT CHOCLATE CHIP SCORE," I said pulling it out and opened the lid only to be disappointed with a container full of cold air. "Whyyyyy why did I put you back if you're empty. I 'dunno Lil maybe 'cuz you like to TORTURE YOURSELF," I thought out loud. I tossed out the tub of depressing diappointment and looked back seeing my freezer officially empty. I looked through the cabinets and saw a box of mac and cheese or Ritz crackers. I don't even have cereal. "Mac it is," I said pulling the box down and looked around for a pot when I realized I didn't buy any. "So regretting saying screw it I don't need pots," I mumbled and looked at the box of mac saying, "You no longer have a purpose."

I walked to the drawr pulling out all my take out menues. "Pizza and Chinese are delivered but then there's Big Belly Burger. Damn.... Social anxiety via a crowd or social anxiety via phone call," I asked myself tilting my head, "I can always suffer for one night and go grocery shopping tomorrow...." My stomach growled crossing that idea as I said, "I agree stomach that was a bad idea. I choose social anxiety via phone. Ooh I can call the chinese place they hang up as soon as possible so I don't have to suffer as long. YAY! I'm still talking to myself out loud huh?"

I jumped like thirty feet not expecting an answer, but Barry chuckled saying, "Yep." "Don't do that to me," I shouted laughing. "How did you get in," I asked. "It wasn't locked," said Cisco's voice. "Uh huh how long where you there," I asked. "Since you oppened the ice cream tub," Caitlin answered. "How did I not notice you guuuyss," I asked and added, "Don't answer that oh and I'm not buying food for all of you." "Actually we came to celebrate you getting a job and kinda coincedentally got Chinese food anyways," Cisco said stepping out from behind Barry with a big bag. "In that case I get to avoid facing social anxiety and hang out with my favorite crew of smarties," I said, "Win. win!" They chuckled and I set up my living room. Caitlin and Cisco sat on the couch and I sat on the floor Barry sat down next to me and I said. "Go sit on the couch I made it nicey nice for guests," I said. "I do not count as a guest," Barry argued. "I will cut you," I threatened. "Suuure crazy," Barry said. "Oh please like you've never thought out loud," I replied. "Fair point," he answered.

Cisco just gave me a look and I shot him a glare. I turned on my music and Shadow Mosses by Bring Me the Horizon started playing. I saw Caitlin cower a bit and quickly struggled to pause it. "Sorry I forgot screamo wasn't a norm," I apologized and changed it to my Pandora soundtrack radio. "Thanks," Caitlin said. I nodded smiling and opened the sweet and sour pork. Caitlin had general tsao's chicken with assorted veggies, Barry had lo-mein, and Cisco had wanton soup. "So the barrels," I asked with a smirk. Cisco smiled wide and went into detail about all the funny training moments. I just laughed as Barry blushed in embarresment. "Awe Bar how much do you get hurt," I asked. "Alot," he said pouting.

We spent the night laughing and joking until eventually it was midnight. Caitlin had left at 10 and Cisco was leaving now. "Bye Cisco," I said as he walked out. "They're really chill," I said to Barry smiling. He nodded chuckling. "Yeah I know," Barry said. He cleaned up before I could protest. "I'm gonna let you sleep," he said. "I'm fine I'll just set up a few alarms," I said. "You need to sleep," Barry said standing above me. I stood up saying, "Sleep is for the weak." He gave me a look. "Even if you leave now I'll most likely be reading fanfiction on Wattpad until 3am regardless," I said. "You're so stubborn," he said. "I know," I said. "C'mon I'm starting you on Breaking Bad," he said. I laughed sitting on the couch and he sat next to me laying his head on my lap. I sat watching just combing my fingers through his hair as I felt his eyes on me to make sure I was enjoying the show.

I looked around seeing a collapsing building. Alarms were blaring and a red light was flashing. I started looking around some nagging feeling told me to look for Barry and that's what I did "Flash," I called out for some reason not wanting to use Barry's name. "Flash where are you,"I called out calmly and heard a pain groan. I lifted the fallen concrete blocking the door and then lifted a shelving unit with my powers seeing Barry in the Flash suit. "Hey look at me," I said calmly hiding my nerves. He looked at me smiling a bit, but I could see it hurt. "Hey I need you to stay awake okay," I mumbled. He drifted off and I started to panic. "No c'mon you can't leave me," I said. "Please stay with me," I said a little louder. "Barry damnit stay with me," I said raising my voice frantically. I lifted him getting us out and next I know we were in STAR labs and his pulse started flat lining, "Do something!" "I'm trying Lilly," Caitlin said calmly and they were barking orders. Cisco tried to jumpstart his heart. "Please don't go," I whispered before Cisco tried to jumpstart it again.

I woke up gasping for air. I was shaking like crazy and Barry started to comb his fingers through my hair. "Its okay," he whispered. I nodded and pulled myeself together seeing it was now 9:30 as I mumbled, "Oh crap!" I stumbled out of the living room and ran to my room tripping on my own two feet and propped myself up on my elbows saying, "I'm okay!" I grabbed my glasses putting them back on my face and changed into dark blue, high waisted, skinny jeans; fitted, dull, grey tank; same color grey, cropped seatshirt with black, thick, horizontal stripes and long sleeves that bunched at my wrists, the same black, heeled boots and socks as yesterday; my silver moon choker; and my Yin and Yang studs.

I ran out to the door as Barry said, "Messanger bag, phone and charger." "Crap thanks I said walking back in and also grabbed my black leather jacket shrugging it on and grabbed the bag, my phone and charger. "Need a lift," he said smiling. "I'll hail a taxi," I said. "I'm faster than a taxi," Barry added. "Fine," I said. "Hold on," he said and I put my bag in my lap wrapping my arms around his neck as he picked me up. I had burried my head into his chest to breath as wind flew past us. I was set down in the lab and fixed myself up. "That never gets old," I said smiling. He laughed and I looked at the clock right in time. I clocked in and went to my own little desk opening a file. DNA fingerprinting I took the data and started the proccess of making enough copies of DNA for the mahine to compare to potential suspects. "Wilson," I heard Joe West call. I looked up saying, "Hi?" "It's me Joe Iris's," he said and I cut him off saying, "Dad. Yeah hi sorry I'm working, face no show emotion, I promise I'm happy to see you." I leaned on the chair forgetting it was rolly chair and it flew out and I jumped up saying, "I'm okay! I'm good!" Barry was laughing.

I chuckled fixing the chair saying, "So detective what brings you here?" "When Barry told me you were working here and are now an actual adult I had to come see it for myself," Joe said. "Aw that's so sweet," I said smiling. "And I see you've been promoted from officer to detective." "Oh my lord the last time I saw you I was still an officer," he said. "If it makes you feel any better I had scraggly reddish hair, orange and black halloween themed braces, and like three inch thick glasses," I replied. "You were such a dork," Barry said looking up from his computer. "No more than you," I teased. Joe stifled a laugh and I smiled in return as the machine beeped.

I opened it and took out the DNA seeing a weird silver tint. "Anything wrong," Joe asked. "Ugh no I thought I saw something I guess not. I took out the other samples and the regular blood I ran it through the system. I furrowed my brows mumbling, "Tony?" I heard Barry's chair spin. "What," he asked. "The results came back it's Tony's blood," I said. "I'll set up a search and warrant," Joe said leaving.

"Barry can you run this sample to Caitlynn if you're not back fast enough I'll cover you," I said. He looked at me confused. "I think he may be a meta-human something about his blood did not look normal," I whispered. Barry nodded and suddenly he and the vile where gone. I started filling out the paper work when Eddie came in looking around. "Hey where's Allen," he asked. "Oh Barry's running a forensic errand for me while I fill out paper work," I lied smoothly not looking up from typing. "We need someone on the field," Eddie said. "He'll be back in like a few," I said cut off as Barry walked in behind Eddie saying, "Heyy Eddie." "Don't worry I told him you were running an errand for me while I filled out the paper work they need you on the field," I said plainly. Barry nodded walking out with Eddie mouthing 'Thank you' I just winked getting back to work. I finished my shift at 6 and clocked out. I closed up my part of the lab walking out passing a slightly creepy looking dude.

I stood in line in the super market with a pots and pans set and some food for the week. I called in a cab not wanting to hail one and loaded the groceries in the trunk and was driven to my apartment. After hauling all of my groceries up and putting them away I showered and pulled on my Slytherin gray and green sweat pants and a black cropped hoodie. I made pizza rolls and Kraft Mac N' Cheese. I sat down putting Breaking Bad on as I ate the food opening a mini bottle of Sunny D because why the hell not? I got a Facetime call on my phone and answered knowing the only people with my number were Barry, Iris, my mom, Caitlin, Cisco, and Dr. Wells. Wells is clearly too old fashioned to Facetime, Barry was still working last I checked Iris should be at work and my mom doesn't have Facetime on her android. Sure enough it was Cisco.

"How fast can you get here," he asked as I finished the mac. "Uuuuhh like 30 mins so I can finish my pizza rolls," I answered asking, "Why?" "I made you a suit," he said. "Ooohhh," I said popping a room temp pizza roll in my mouth. "Okay gimme a few," I said hanging up. I finished my pizza roll stuffing the phone in my pocket as I grabbed the parcially drunk Sunny D. I slipped on my nikes and my leather jacket as I grabbed my bag taking it with me. I walked out and into STAR labs calling out, "Honey where is my super suit?" Caitlin asked, "What?" "Where is my super suit!?" "Why do you need to know," Barry asked. "I need it," I said. "Uh-uh oh no the only thing you need is me," Cisco said. I laughed putting my bag on a chair throwing the jacket on it.

"Oh wait, this frozone moment was great, but I need to cut my hair first, who has scissors and a comb," I asked. "You're doing this now," Caitlin asked. "Why not keep up the suspense," I said laughing a bit. They groaned, but handed me the stuff. I walked to the bathroom cutting my hair to just below my shoulders being it was already wavy. I left it out and swept up the hair and returned the scissors to their rightful owners as well as the comb and Cisco brought me to a spare room handing my the suit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.6K 20
Completed one shots! Includes Earth 2 Harry, Eobard Thawne Wells, and HR!
424K 10K 41
❝ Olivia? ❞ ❝ Total stranger? ❞ _ in which Barry Allen falls for Caitlin Snow's cousin [COMPLETED AUGUST 24, 2016]
1.9K 83 12
ᴄᴇʀᴀᴜɴᴏᴘʜɪʟɪᴀ [ᶠᵒⁿᵈⁿᵉˢˢ ᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵘⁿᵈᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ] 𝐋𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐙𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐞...
2.5M 65.9K 56
| book one | Natalie Reed has just moved to Central City, at first, oblivious to the unnatural events in her new home. She truly feels welcomed in Ce...