New Life Change 2

IamNxss

they survided all tests life could ever give them. they have showed everybody that their love.. Is REAL! now... Еще

Mr & Mrs. Latimore
Squad Reunion
Step-parent
A/n
Happy B-day Jacob Latimore!
A/N
Tour 2015
Welcoming
Welcoming 2
Just Like you
Baby Step to Forgiveness
Heartbreak heard around the world
Heartbreak heard around the world 2
Back on track 1
Step 1
Not here still...
Not here still...2
Author's Announcement
Squad reunion 2
authors note
The Club
A Latimore Reunion
A Latimore Reunion 2
A Latimore Reunion (Welcome to Georgia)
Author's Announcement

Love and effects

83 10 1
IamNxss

Jacob's pov

^ studio^

Me: (singing) take me there, I wanna go there. I know you wanna go. So would stop being scared and get a little closer, cause thats the only way that I would know. How to ride the boat...cause if im lying you tell me no. By the way you looking girl, I could tell you want it, just as bad as I dooooo. (Finish singing his part)

Trevis: bruh, that was sick!!! (Daps him)

Me: Thanks bruh (walking out the recording box)

Issa: (sitting on the couch and wondering through his phone) damn! From the way he was singing that s* he sounded as if he was doing Gia..

Everybody in the studio laughs except for me. This brutha always had some joke about something.

Me: Shut the hell up man!!!!

Trevis: its aight J. At least you got something good to hit and show it, then (points secretly at Issa) someone over here!!!

Roc: (shocking on his laugh) yall terrible!!

August: damn facts! And yall acting like yall never get none. (Laughing with Jacob)

Trevis: (shaking his head in disagreement) na, na, na!! Me??? I got something to hit on. And its damnn good!!!

Issa: and Im satisfied.

Everybody: ah-ha!!

Jacquees: man! What you satisfied with boy?!?! Hearing her yell at you all day and IJ too!!!

Trevor: preach brother!

Issa: man!!! Shut up.

Young Marqus:(showing everyone something on his phone) we should go to the club tonight!!!

Me:(looking at them) tonight?????

Jacquees: yess tonight!!! What kind of question is that?!?!

Issa: (lauguing) you scared mommy aint gon let you go?!?! (Pouts sarcastically)

Me: (sneers) shut up man!!! I dont need permission from Gia to go no where!!!

Roc: (takes a drink from his beer) ah-ha!! I know my sister.

Trevor/August: (laughs)

Me: well, Im sorry bruthas, but I aint joining you tonight! I promised my wife!!!! Something, and I gotta keep my promise.

Everybody: aight!!

Young Marqus: (getting ready to leave) well, if you changed your mind, let a brutha know, aight?

Me:(daps him) yeah, I got you!

Young Marqus: well bye yall!

And everybody began to leave except for me and Trevis. We had to lock up the studio.

Trevis: (locking the foor behind them) haa! so you gotta ask mama,huh?

Me: (laughing) nah, they just mad I couldnt go to Cacún with then, cause Gia got sick. What bout you and Bianca?

Trevis:( gives him a sad expression) we back to zero, bruh

Me: what do you mean?

Trevis: we still on the same s*, playing the same games...you know... that on and off s*?

Me: oh yeah...damnnn.

Trevis: I keep on asking myself,why I always take her back if we know after a month we back to the same thing. I keep on having this hopes, that she will changed one day....and it always goes 10 times worst.

Me: (pats him) Im sorry bruh.

Trevis: its cool, but then is her mom bruh!!!

Me she still on you man!!!!???

Trevis: yesss!!! (Laughing) talking bout, she needs, she needs, she needs. Bruh. I mean your daughter is video girl bruh!!!she got money too!!! And then she keeps on going with this s* talking bout, us getting married and having mix children.

Its good to hang with Trevis from time to time. Especially when he had them crazy stories to tell. I looked at my phone and saw that it was time for Dinner so I invited Trevis over, so he was having all this problems with Bianca, who I honestly couldnt stand either.

^house^

Me: hey fam! (Walking in the house)

Gia: hey boo (pecks his lips, but Jacob deepends and ends up making out with her)

Damn! See, there was something Gia had that turned me full blast on that pedal. Man, Im the luckiest man in the world. But sadly I had to stop as I saw myself take it a little too far.

Me: my fault! Hey baby, I brought someone over for Dinner tonight....

Double J: who!?!?! Issa and his annoying daughter IJ!! (Pissed off)

Gia: yeah, we gotta talk about that.

Me: oh ok, and no! Yo, come in!!

Gia/Double J/Lizzeth: Trevis Romell!!!!

Trevis: hi everyone! I got dessert.

Double J quickly got up and shook his hand, and invited him to sit. Lizz sat next to Double J and they began to talk as me and Gia talked in the kitchen.

Me: so what happened with DJ today!?!!( holding her in his arms)

Gia: well. Your son says, that IJ has been distracting him alot, to the point that today when he decided to defened himself verbally, the girl threatend him to kill herself, and accused him at school of bullying.

Me: you sure this is the same IJ---Issa's daughter we talking bout?!?!

Gia: yess! (Nods her head)

Woooow!!! Genetics do pass down. Just playing, but ah-ah. I cant have them type of stuff with my son going around. I mean, I (feeling himself) know he got my looks and all but, (chuckles) it aint to drive the girls that! Crazy. But I guess me and Issa need a one on one.

Issa's pov

I may not be like Jacob. But I sure love coming home with the food smell all in the air! I kissed Janaé, and IJ who was doing homework. Took a shower, changed my clothes and headed back down.

Me: (with a big smile) so whats good Family!?!?!

Janaé: (gives IJ a mean glare) I dont know. Ask your daughter.

Me: (looks confused) ask my daughter?? What you do IJ??!?!

IJ: nothing (trying to act all "inocent")

Janaé: (points the wood spoon towards her) lie one more time!!! Dont make hit you (warns her)

Me: aight, aight,aight!!! Whats going on!?!! IJ...Talk!!!

IJ: I got a crush on Double J, and I kind of let that take over me, to the point that I was annoying him too much and cursed me out. I-I-I (gets nervous) told him that-that!! (Sniffs) I told him I would kill myself, because he didnt want me, and I accused him with the principal of bullying and now he has to go to disciplinary.

Me:(yelling) YOU DID WHAT!!?!?!!!!!!, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND LITTLE GIRL (gets all up on her face) AH AH!! WE GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW AND YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO HIM IN FRONT OF YOUR CLASSMATES AND PRINICIPAL, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?!?!

IJ: (crying) yess daddy!

Me: (yelling) "YESS DADDY" MY A* (POINTS TOWARDS THE STAIRS) GO TO YOUR ROOM, IMMIDATEY!!! TALKING YOU GON KILL YOURSELF....FOR A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IJ's pov

What have I done??? Now Double J thinks Im a sycho, and to the point that he is extremely mad at me. My teacher no---- Everybody is gonna think Imma sycho. why did he had to like Zierra and not me?!!?!?

Jacob's pov

Trevis: bruh, thats like..we took her to Mexico the other day man!! Women crazy!!! Both of them are. I had a concert and I was tired as hell, so I took a nap. When I come dawg!! They both come in with a bunch of bags. Im like "where the hell yall went!?!?!"...bruh, they took my credict car and used it clean not even a penny dawg...

Me: what!!!! Thats crazy (shaking his head)

Trevis: telling you Double J. Betta watch out for them girls over there.

Double J: naw! I got this. I already got a girl in mind.

Everybody: whoo!?!?!?!?!!!

Double J: her name is Zierra

Everybody: Zierra!!!

Trevis: what is she? Dominican, colombian?

Double J: French and African, and race, Black!! (Shows them a picture)

Gia: uhhhh!!! She is pretty!!!

Lizz: yess!! She is!!!, but she cant be prettier then mommy. Thats the rule

Trevis: aww, she so cute!!

My son was already in the line of love. Thats was really something to look forward now. In no time, my kid was gonna be with a girl, married and doing his own thing like his dad.

Me: when are we gonna meet her?

Double J: pops, I really havent asked her out or anything like that yet.

Gia: why???

Double J: Its...I dont know. She so independent, that I dont even know, if she feels the same way.

Me: Same thing with me and Gia (pecks her lips) Im telling different woman are good, but have to try..... you'll

Double J: I will

^later on^

Yess, I was finally gonna have sometime for me and my baby. Trevis went back home and the kids were finally sleeping.

Me: Hey baby!!!

Gia: (kisses him) hey love!! I noticed you died your hair back to black!!! (Plays with his hair)

Me: (gets on top of her) Mhm.... good observation. Keep going

Gia: (begins to speak softly) I noticed... you dont have shirt (begins to kiss her neck passionatly leaving marks)

Me: what else... (Gia begins to wrap her legs around his waist)

Gia: I noticed (Jacob begins to undress her)

Me: (Places a finger on her lips) shhhhhh........

(Turns the lights off)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

20.6K 755 16
Finally happy & married, with a beautiful family. Hiding secrets, jugging careers & dealing with people trying to separate the two of you. But most i...
First Sight (Z.K) (N.M) Prettymuchdelight

Любовные романы

7.5K 253 31
Was it really love at first sight ?
61.5K 2K 22
Mindless Behavior Love Story ❤
44.4K 2K 45
When Zee and Nunew met each other for the first time they knew they are made for each.....After spending so many together and having wonderful kids N...