Big, Bad Alpha (Book One)

بواسطة scarletraven23

(Unedited Version) ::COMPLETED Book One Big, Bad Series:: Needs editing, so point out the mistakes you see. V... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
THANK YOU
10.4K!!!
New Story!!
C O N T E S T
A/N

Chapter 17

22.8K 949 25
بواسطة scarletraven23

Blaynes POV:

I couldn't get enough of her, I have held back for a month and I couldn't any longer. She's mine, and I will have her.

I grinded my hips against her letting her know just how much she affected me, I could tell she was losing herself in her lust.

Her eyes had glazed, and she looked out of it, I felt guilty but I took advantage of my affect on her.

"Akira, be mine." I said huskily, kissing her jaw, nipping and nibbiling lightly "my mate, please free me from this torture." I whispered in her ear, making her shiver.

"Yes, yes please!" She begged, and I wasted no time. I scooped her up in my arms and all but ran to my room, taking the staeps two at a time.

Once there I stripped her quickly, my mouth crushing hers roughly, and then pulled away long enough to remove my shirt, then stripped out of my pants and boxers.

I didn't give her time to become shy, I pulled her into my arms "my love, have you been with a man?" I asked lustfully.

She shook her head, unable to speak. It gave me great pleasure to know I would be her first.

I laid her on the bed covering her, and soon we were both lost in our greed of each other.

I laid there panting and held her close to me, my arms wrapped around her waist as she laid her head on my chest, i trailed a finger over her mark and she shivered.

She sighed sleepily, and soon she went limp in my arms. I held her tightly, i never knew that I'd feel quite like this, she was in my ever thought. I felt a sense of completion, and peace since I'd marked her and mated.

I looked down at her snuggled up to me and sighed, I was already in love with her. But I felt scared what tomorrow would bring. Would she be mad? I knew the bond would help me, but I'm not sure how much..

Finally, my mind cleared and I was able to sleep...

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The mature chapter is in 'Big, Bad Wolf
Mature Chapters.' I hope i made this PG-13 enough. The mark means he bit her, the mark that males use to completely claim their mate.

Remember to Vote and comment!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

168K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
68.9K 1.6K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
357K 15.3K 22
(COMPLETED Book Two Big, Bad Series) > Sequel to Big, Bad Alpha < MATURE CONTENT. Thomas is Beta to the largest and strongest pack. The Night Pack. H...
117K 3.4K 50
Skylar Harris, 18, daughter of Alpha Richard, Alpha of the dark moon pack. Sweetheart who is kind to everyone. always helping her pack mates. hates r...