The Klutz and the Speedster

Kole_Stilinski24 द्वारा

Hey there! Lillith, well Lilly, Wilson. No not as in Slade Wilson. Believe it or not, Wilson is a common last... अधिक

Chapter 2- A Depressing Tub of Disappointment
Chapter 3- A Fairly Descriptive Robber
Chapter 4- EVIL LITTLE BUTTERFLIES!
Chapter 5- You Are Their Me
Chapter 6- Return of the evil Butterflies
Chapter 7- That Damn Lion
Chapter 8- Sweetheart?
Chapter 9- Tachiyons
Chapter 10- I Know Your Secret
Chapter 11- Ear Worms
Chapter 12- Explosive Chibis
Chapter 13- Cry Baby
Chapter 14- 1 Step Forward 2 Steps Back
Chapter 15- Reservation For Two
Chapter 16- Who's Smashing Adams?
Chapter 17- Spivot's Got Spunk
Important announcement

Chapter 1- Knight Takes Queen

1.5K 37 17
Kole_Stilinski24 द्वारा

I used the tweezers to pull out the shard of glass in my foot swearing like a trucker with road rage as I bandaged my foot up whining to myself, "Craaaaap I'm gonna be so late to my interview!" I slid on my sneakers knowing heels definitely were not an option now and ran out the door catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I had naturally red, auburny hair, that I had trimmed before I left Starling City where I had gone to live with my mother to attend high school and then college. Now 25 and living in my own aprtment off my last paycheck from the crappy resturaunt I quit from, I either get a job or I had to go crawling back to my mom and it's kinda lame if a grown 25 year old woman is still living with her mom and three cats. The mascera, foundation and eyeliner looked profestional and neat, my hair had the front clipped back and I was wearing a black Rolling Stones tee shirt with my black leather jacket, darkwash jeggings that looked like actual jeans and my flea market, 20 dollar, black, Converse, hightop, sneakers. I slung my brown, leather, messanger, bag over my shoulder taking it off the door and grabbed my folder with my resume as I ran down the stairs regretting it being my foot still hurts and I live on the 18th floor. WHEEE!!

I hailed a taxi and made it to the CCPD only 5 minutes late and asked the woman at the front desk, "Hi, I'm here for an interview in the forensic science department." "Up those stairs dear, he's running late too so if you get up quick enough I'll never tell," she said with a knowing smile. "Thank you," I said breathlessly and took the stairs two at a time walking into someone who came from a side entrance. My folder flew to the ground and my papers went everywhere. "I am so sorry," I apologized rambling not even listening to myself as I grabbed the papers. I looked up to see the guy I bumped into was chuckling. Cute guy alert. "Hey don't worry about it. I take it you're here for the job interview," he asked handing me my folder. "Thank you and yeah," I said a bit embaressed. "I'm Barry Allen I'll be holding your interview sorry they never told me your name," Barry said. EW NOT CUTE!

My jaw dropped as he said his name and I looked at his face. Blue eyes and brown hair that stuck up in front tall and kinda lanky but he seemed faily lean. "Barry," I asked in suprise, "It's me Lilly. Lilly Wilson!" "Lillith Olivia Wilson? What," he asked as we walked in. "You look so different," I said practically in awe. "Ugh so do you brace face," he said. "Shut up whimp," I joked. "I see you still ramble," he said. "I see you're still late," I countered as he closed the door and I handed him my file. "So were you," he defended. "I'm always on time except for today because I stepped on glass," I stated. "Are you okay," he asked. "Yeah I pulled it out and bandaged it up," I explained.

Barry and I were close friends in elementary and middle school. We were in the same advanced classes and both hated the other people in our classes so we always talked and then he introduced me to his friend Iris who I know he had a crush on, but he refused to admit it. Despite how fun Iris was I always connected better with Barry because we had the same nerdy sense of humor.

Pulling me away from my flashbacks Barry asked, "How was Starling?" "Honestly, it sucked I had to take selfdefense classes just to be safe walking home and to school," I stated rolling my eyes a bit. "I heard Starling was nice," Barry said. "Not the Glades," I said. The Glades was the run down side of Starling City. The ghettos if you will. It was all my mom could afford and so I toughened up a bit. It wasn't terrible just not sugar coated.

"I'm sorry," Barry said looking at me a bit concerned. Somethings never change. I quickly changed the subject not wanting a pity party and said, "Enough about me how's Central been I heard something about an explosion in STAR labs," I questioned. "Oh, well my life was basically the same and then the new Particle accelerator exploded and I was struck by lightning; comatose for nine months until Wells and his workers Cisco and Caitlin saved me," Barry said smiling. "Holy crap, A- you're lucky to be alive and B- you were saved by your freakin' idol dude that's awesome," I said. He chuckled a bit making the corners of his eyes crinkle.

"So I should probably ask you some buisness questions huh," Barry asked. "Might be a good idea," I said sarcastically. "So Ms. Wilson why do you want this job," Barry asked a bit playfully. "So that I can pay rent and stay in Central City instead of Starling with my mom whom I love dearly, but I'm a grown woman now," I said smiling awkwardly. "Good point. I'll see what I can do and I'll text or call you," he said. "Awesome," I said. I gave him a quick hug standing up and left. I walked back to my apartment and locked the door behind me.

How the hell did Barry survive getting struck by lightning without any mental damage? At the least he should have a stutter. After all the Particle accelerator only blew up nine and a half months ago. 15-16 days of consciousness definitely is not the average rate of getting rid of a speech impediment nor does it explain how he's walking he should still be in physical therapy. Barry also didn't go into any conspiracies either. That was something he always had done. Maybe he's like me!

That night of the explosion I had come back to start house hunting and only last month I had moved in. I spent my entire time here looking into jobs so far. Although that's not important. When I had been left alone to look at one of the apartments the accelerator blew up and a sort of wave caused a shelf to fly down at me. I had tried to use the force to move it away from me, but that didn't work and I had gotten a concussion. One month later I found I have telekinesis and my apartment I have now was half the price of the original market value because it was literally the first apartment building next to STAR labs only a few blocks from the CCPD.

I started to vaccum my apartment seeing it had potato chips all over my living room rug and I was trying to keep it clean as long as possible. I heard the doorbell and shut off the vaccum opening the door and there stood Barry holding my messanger bag. "You left this at," he said trailing off as I said. "Oh thanks... wait how do you know where I live," I asked. "It's on your resume," he said. I noticed Barry's hair was a little crazy and I asked, "Stressful day?" "Hm? oh no I was uh you know running," he stammered. "You're a terrible liar," I said. "Pfsh who said I was lying," he asked so un nonchallantly. "I just did," I added as he rubbed the back of his neck. "C'mon Bar you know you can tell me anything," I pressed. "It's not that simple," Barry sighed annoyed most likely with himself. I knew because when he sighed annoyed with himself it was dragged out and melodramatic.

"Fine atleast stay and Netflix with me so we can catch up," I said. "Depends what show," he asked. "Uh obviously seasons 2-4 of of the 2005 and after rendition of Doctor Who. With pizza," I said persuasivly. He smiled saying, "Who could decline David Tennant and pizza," Barry asked. "Morons," I said letting him in. He nodded chuckling. I wrapped up the vaccum and shoved it in its place in the closet as the ladder started to fall. I let out a squeal stopping it with my mind and grabbed it fixing it before he saw. "You alright," he asked.

"Yup," I said stuffing the ladder forcefully back into the closet trying to have it not fall ontop of myself. I finally did it and closed the door taking in a deep breath and Barry chuckled. "Shut it dork," I warned and he put his hands up in self defense.

I couldn't help but smile back. His dorky, wide-toothed, grin was contagious. I called in the pizza and then turned on the tv taking off my leather jacket. "Woah is that a scar Barry asked when the side of my shirt rid up and I lifted it to check. I was infront of him by the couch and he traced over it with his finger. "Oh yeah. I forgot that's there," I mumbled. "How," Barry started cutting himself off.

I decided to explain anyways pulling my shirt back down sitting the couch and I faced him. "When I was eightteen I was walking home from my job when a man came out of no where and tried to kidnap me. I tried to fight my way out, but he gashed my side with a pocket knife. Then out of nowhere an arrow whizzes past my head hitting the guy in the shoulderr and he ran off. I looked back in time to see the Canary nod and then disappear. I then went home cleaned it and my mom stitched it up," I explained the lie came out effortlessly.

He looked at me a bit shocked and suddenly the com came on. "Lil you're pizza is here," the main desk guy Henry called up. Henry was older man but he was sweet and pretty funny if you understood his dry humor. "Thanks Henry," I said and walked down leaving Barry in my apartment. I grabbed the pizza and the 60 year old, dark skinned, plump Henry smiled a knowing smile. "What," I asked. "That young man who came to see you is a keeper be safe," he said. "Henry," I exclaimed my face flushing, "That is my nerdy little dork of a childhood friend he is practically my older brother!" "Mmhmm," Henry replied. I laughed nervously and walked back to the elevator blancing the Pepsi on the pizza box.

"Allen, open up," I said through the door and within a second the door opened and he helped me set the stuff down. "Thanks," I mumbled and walked to my room pulling on my red flanel pj shorts and washed my face before joining him on the couch again. I ate my pizza as we quoted the episodes and suddenly Barry's phone was going off. I paused the tv realizing it was a little past midnight as he answered.

"Heeey Caitin. How's it going," He asked dragging out his words. His voice was higher pitch meaning he was in trouble and trying not to die. "Oooh you're in trouble," I teased like a kid and he smiled rolling his eyes, but the smile fadded his cheeks flushing a scarlet red. "No she's just a friend get your head out of the gutter," he said flustered. I stifled a laugh as I ate a slice of pizza and looked back over as he sighed in frustration. "But it's midnight," Barry whined. "That's different I'm netflixing not like I'm doing anything physical. That sounded better in my head. Anyways it can wait til tomorrow," he persuaded. "Fiiine, but not a second before 8 or later than ten I got work at the precinct," he argued. "K bye," he said and hung up.

"What your girlfriend jealous," I teased. "First I'm terrible with females you are the only female human that is not my coworker or lives in the same house that still choses to be my friend second I never really got over one of my old crushes," he admitted. "You mean Iris," I asked. "How do you know that," he asked. "I'm not an idiot Barry. First you gush about her, second you light up like a christmas tree when you're near her, third you get googly eyed when you look at her, fourth you stare at her all the time with the 'I wanna freaking kiss you but you no like me back' face, and fifth I totally accidentally saw your sketch pad while we did the science fair in 7th grade," I stated my arms crossed.

Barry's face blushed like crazy as he burried his head in his hands. "I don't know what to do," he whined. "Grow a pair and ask her out," I stated. "She's dating officer prettyboy," he stated. I raised an eyebrow quizically and he showed me a facebook photo. "First of all stop being a teenage girl. Facebook stalking is pedo ish if your a grown man. Second not bad, but I don't find him attractive he seems... like not realistic like photoshopped," I said. "That's literally his worst photo on here," Barry complained into his hand. "Wow you had some free time," I stated. He rolled his eyes putting his phone away. "Listen Barry I know you love her, but maybe instead try moving on and even if you can't who knows she might get jealous and you two may end up together," I said.

He smiled at me like crazy. My eyes grew wide realizing what he was thinking. "I know what you're thinking and the answer is no," I said. "You have no idea what I was thinking," he said. "You were thinking of asking me to be your fake girlfriend to make Iris jealous," I stated. "Okay maybe you do know," he said. "Barry no," I said. "Come on pleeeease," he begged. "No drop it. I am not doing that," I said. "But Lilly," he asked giving me puppy dog eyes. "What do you think this Just Go With It? Hells no," I said. Barry groaned saying, "You're so mean to me." "Shut up and eat your pizza," I said laughing turning Doctor Who back on.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was on the couch with an arm around me and a chest infront of my face. I groaned getting up and realized Barry was the owner of the shirtless torso and I looked confused at his abs. What!? Since when!? I shook the thought out of my head and shook his shoulder seeing it was 7:15. "Barry we fell asleep," I mumbled and started cleaning up the pizza powering off the Playstation and TV. "Oh crap thanks again I gotta run," he said pulling his shirt on and walked out.

I walked to my room and layed down in my bed not doing anything today. I got incredibly bored and decided to go for a walk. I got dressed in a black Nirvana crew neck hoodie and jeans. I pulled on the Jordans and threw on my black and red plaid scarf as I put on some make up after I washed my face. I combed my hair leaving it down and noticed my vision fog up. I took out the contacts now unable to see in detail. I tried to put in my other contacts but in they fell deep into the sink where I in turn, cursed under my breath. I grabbed my hispter frame glasses and put them on. I hope I don't see anyone I know today. Then again knowing my luck.... yup I'm screwed.

I walked around and reminisced on my life realizing I didn't actually have many friends other than Barry. A few from Starling. One of which moved to London and I lost contact with the other two who moved to California and won't speak to me because I am apparently beneath them and the other two had moved to Jump City leaving the last one who moved to Metropolis to become a reporter. I pulled out Gossip Girl the first book out of my messanger bag and sat down under a tree that was losing almost all of its leaves already as I read my book for the fifth time.

I originally started Gossip Girl to make fun of it, I honestly got hooked. "I didn't take you as a Gossip Girl person," I heard the familiar voice of Iris West comment. "Iris," I said excitedly as I folded the top corner of the book to mark my spot. I stood up and hugged the dark skinned girl, with warm brown eyes and dark brown hair that was pin straight today. "Hey Lilly," she said hugging back. "Barry was totally right you look way different," Iris said. "So do you two," I added. "Well I mean we haven't seen each other in twelve years," Iris added. "That is very true," I replied. "Hey babe," detective pretty boy said. It took everything not to roll my eyes right there. "Lilly meet my boyfriend Eddie, Eddie thawne. Eddie meet my friend Lilly Wilson," Iris said introducing us. I shook his hand with a pleasant smile. "Hi," I said a bit abruptly and he replied, "Hi. Oh wait, I saw you at the precinct yesterday!" I readjusted my scarf nonchallantly replying, "Oh yeah I'm applying to the forensics unit." "Awesome maybe we finally won't have a scientist who's always late," Eddie joked.

I know he meant no harm by it, but it rubbed me the wrong way. Regardless I smiled chuckling politely and then laughing as Iris hit his arm playfulll, but it was rather hard making him grit his teeth. "It was awesome meeting up with you again stop by Jitters whenever from 7-10 or 1-5. I'll be there," She offered. "Thanks It was good seeing you," I said.

A while after she left I had been reading when near by I saw a little old lady getting robbed. Instinctively I got up and ran over to aid her. "Leave her alone pal," I threatened. "Totally sounded cooler in my head," I mumbled to no one. "Freeze," said a deep voice. "Took you long enough," I said thinking it was a traffic cop of some sort but when I truned around it was a man in a winter coat, jeans, industial boots and huge ass gun. I looked back at the lady and pulled off her wig and face mask revealing a young woman with black hair and a mask holding a gun at me as well. I looked around seeing no other possible escape. "Of all the people you chose to mess with," I mumbled and lifted my hand a bit. All the guns went flying into the air and I ran. My foot stung, but the adrenaline pumping through my veins was numbing it.

I ran into someone apologizing and trying to run off and disperse in the crowd but an arm was holding my elbow and my gaze met that of none other than Barry Allen. "Lil," he asked. "Heeeeey Bar," I said my voice taking the same pitch as it had with him and the girl Caitlin. "Is everything alright," he asked worried. "Totally I'm just gonna be late to a thing but I have to run," I said glancing back seeing the man gaining on me. "I'll see you later," I said looking at Barry and then bolted. I skidded to a stop at the street corner and turned down an alleyway. Seeing it was a dead end I climbed up the fire escape and knocked on a window.

The woman opened it most likely to asked what the hell I was doing. I climbed in startling her and said, "Sorry ma'am lovely house gotta run," I said gasping for air as I dashed out and down the stairs bolting out the back door where I climbed over the fence which led to the complete other side of the park and I stopped in another alley by my apartment wheezing for air. I finally stood up feeling something infront of my face and realizing I had just breathed in chloroform. Everything went black as I collapsed.

I groaned and looked around seeing I was at an abandoned train station in a train car not hooked to anything. Duct tape was on my mouth and my hands and feet were tied down to a chair in the middle of the aisle. I looked aroud and saw the gun pointed at me from the side. I looked around seeing another blonde with blue eyes slightly panicked, but more angry on a screen. she was in a different location it was all video chat. I saw a third open with Barry's face behind a red mask looking like an 'oh shit' before it started to get fuzzy. "Barry," I tried to say, but it was muffled by the tape.

"Captain Cold," I heard a voice growl in the back ground. "Cisco not now," a girl's voice said. As they bickered in the background and Barry talked to "Captain Cold" with his voice sounding weird, I used my powers to undo the knot. I slipped my right hand into my back pocket grabbing my butterfly knife sliding it in my sleeve and tying my wrist back up with my power as he turned around. "Any last words to your saviour," the guy said ripping the tape off my mouth. "Oooow. Screw you Captain Cold as for fuzzy face save whoever the other girl is I can handle myself," I instructed. "How brave," The man teased turning back around I undid all the knots bringing the gun to my hands as Barry was suddenly gone. "Boss," the guy said with the other girl. "Shut up Pyro," Cold growled. Suddenly the other girl was gone and Cold reached for his gun that I aimed at him. "Looking for this," I asked with a smirk. He lunged for it and I threw it at the wall causing it to split into a million little pieces. I was picked up and felt a sudden gush of wind before my feet were set down.

I straightened myself out and looked at Barry. "Bartholomew Henry Allen why the hell did you not tell me you have super speed," I scolded. Barry stopped his face no longer fuzzy as he looked at me suprised. The girl said, "Bartholomew?" "Not now Felicity," the brunette said to the blonde. "Sorry Caitlin," Felicity apologized. "How did you know it was me," Barry asked. I crossed my arms. "Well I was suspicious you were hiding something when you said struck by lightning but 16-17 days later you're walking perfectly fine and nothing was wrong with you. Then I just so happened to catch your face before you made it all fuzzy and blurry," I informed.

"Why didn't you tell me you had telekinesis," he fired back. "Because I'm obviously not gonna share if my best friend won't tell me what really happened either," I snapped. "Well you clearly knew," he replied. "That's not the point. I'm obviously not going to make you tell me if you don't want to," I said. "Then what's the problem," he asked taking his hood off. I took a deep breath. "Forget it," I calmly and harshly replied, "have a nice night." I walked out pissed off. Why the hell didn't he think to tell me. He put me in more danger by keeping me in the dark. It was obvious they knew who Cold was and that Cold knew him so why not freaking prepare me?

"Lilly," I heard Barry calling. I ignored him walking faster. "Lilly," he called louder signifying her was closer. Obviously seeing I wasn't going to stop he ended up infront of me. I tried to walk around him avoiding his eyes, but he grabbed my shoulders keeping me still. I just glared up at him. "I'm sorry if you feel like I don't trust you. I do Lil I just want to protect you," he said. I scoffed shaking my head as I bit the inside if my cheek to keep from causing a scene and yelling at him. "What do you want me to do," he asked frustrated. "Barry this isn't about me feeling like you don't trust me. I could not care less if no one ever trusted me. Bar you are my best friend, you lied to me and put my life in danger to keep some stupid secret that you knew could get me killed so you decided not to share any information and keep me in the dark unprepared incase a psycho like Cold came after me," I said my voice rising with each word until incase where it dropped to growling whisper.

He didn't say anything. He didn't need to because his face said it all. I was right. I shook my head walking off again. "Lilly please don't go," he said taking my wrist. "Why the hell not," I demanded. He opened his mouth to speak and closed it before saying, "I can't, not here," he whispered. "You have five minutes to explain why I shouldn't just walk home, starting," I said trailing off and suddenly we were in STAR labs as I said, "now." "You are the first meta-human who can control their powers and doesn't use it to destroy the city or intentionally hurt people," Barry started but I cut him off ask, "What the heck is a meta-human?" "People effected by the explosion of the particle accelerator who were hit with like the dark energy," Felicity rambled as my brain struggled to keep up with her words. I just nodded pointing to Barry for him to continue. "What I'm trying to say is you should join us here in STAR labs," Barry offered, "We help people. Innocent people who are victims of crimes and evil meta-humans." I was still a bit angry, but Barry was so passionate about it the way he talked about it. It sounded amazing.

"No," a man in a wheelchair said. "No what," Barry asked turning around. "It is too risky for you to involve a childhood friend you're head won't be clear if you're too busy worrying about her," he started. "Why, because I'm just some air headed pretty strawberry blonde I can't possibly fend for myself," I asked. "Ooh I like her. Femenism," Felicity said. She got a glare from Caitlin and apologized. I was having a glare off with the man and crossed my arms standing my ground. "Ms. Wilson that has nothing to do with," he started, but I cut him off, " It has everything to do with it. In your mind I am a girl who you think Barry could potentially develop feelings for and you think I'd get in the way of what ever it is he does because I'm not fast, I'm dead weight and I can't defend myself. You're wrong. Welcome to the 21st century I took 12 years of self defense and mixed martial arts I may not be fast but I can move things with my mind I can manage my own and as for the whole feelings bull crap he's like an older brother to me so don't worry about it," I said my voice full making sure he heard me loud and clear especially as I said, "and you can bet you're ass I'm joining the team now to make a point." The man, Felicity Caitlin and Cisco started clapping.

"You're a remarkable young woman Ms. Wilson welcome to the team," he said. "I was just played into joining wasn't I," I asked. "Knight takes queen check mate," Barry said. I shot him a glare and he put his hands up in defense. My head was pounding from the long day. "I'm headed home," I mumbled after being introduced to each of them. "Yeah I'll give you a lift," Barry offered. "I'm fine I need a little walk," I said leaving.

I changed into pjs washing my face again once I got home. I grabbed my blanket making myself a burrito as I turned Netflix on. I paused it as Henry's voice came over the coms, "Lilly your boyfriend is here." "He's not my boyfriend send him up I guess," I said taking my finger off the button. The door opened just as I was about to open it and my forehead hit it. "Oww," I groaned and moved as Barry started apologizing like crazy. "It's fine," I mumbled removing my hand asking, "What brings you to my lovely apartment at 11:30 pm?" "I brought apology food from Big Belly Burger," he offered. "Depends what did you get," I asked. "A bacon cheese burger with large fries Pepsi and a small vanilla milkshake no whip cream," he said. "You may proceed," I said letting him in and we sat at the island that was more like a double sided bar.

I noticed him staring everytime I looked up chuckling and asked, "What?" "That speech was amazing," he said. "Why thank you," I replied dipping a fry into my milkshake. "You have red hair though," he pointed out. "Strawberry blonde means this color," I replied pointing to my head. "Red," he countered. "So how did you get your powers," I asked. He went into saying how he was in the lab late  and pulled on the chain that moved the window opening which he got struck by lightning on and thenbthe coma part and now he's back. "And you," he asked. I explained my story and he chuckled as I explained my fail at using the force. "Jedi Master you are not," Barry said in his Yoda impression. I laughed at him and he kept making more jokes until my sides hurt I was laughing so much. "I missed having my best friend," I admitted. "I missed having soneone who understood my humor," he added. I was about to throw out the garbage, but with the gust of the wind and one goofily smiling Barry it was already gone. I sighed in defeat. "You're a pain in my ass," I complained to him.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

66.9K 1.1K 15
Allison Allen is best friends with Oliver Queen since they were teenagers. She was on that island with Oliver for five years as well, so their friend...
2.9K 69 11
No one had seen it coming. No one. Not Barry Allen, Sebastian Smythe, or even Hal Jordan, for that matter. Except for one... (Glee x Flash with DCAU...
4.2K 199 19
Disclaimer: I don't own pics music or videos.
1.7K 100 9
"𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦" ( barry allen x fem oc )