The Diary of a Bisexual Slut

Bởi Ashee97mythlover

""If I can't have you, no one will." I watched in horror as she brought the knife down. I couldn't help think... Xem Thêm

The Diary of a Bisexual Slut
Relationship Problems
Screw love.
Surprise, Surprise
Flash Backs
Once a slut, always a slut
Relationship bounce
New Feelings
A Sudden Tragedy
Moving In
Passed.
Psycho Ex
Open Threats
Sudden Problem
Innocent Children
Marie
Baby Come Home
Flirts, Threats, and Lies
Not Alone
A Miracle and a Tragedy
The note
A Smile Hides it all
A Lovely Surprise
The Wrong Answer(A Lovely Surprise part 2)
Unexpected Discovery
Confuzzled Emotions
Public Displays of Affection
Dresses
Family Reunion
IMPORTANT QUESTION

The Diary of a Bisexual Slut 2: The Slut is back (sneak peak)

2.4K 27 7
Bởi Ashee97mythlover

She is me. But I am dead.

I watched as she ran from the building. She looked around quickly before she found him. I watched as she fell to her knees.

She called out the only thing she remembered. The name she knew so well. The one that held all her memories.

She watched the man in black and screamed, "Jake!"

He kept walking.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So yes, here is a somewhat sneak peak of the sequel. I actually still haven't even started writing the next book. But today when I finished a really big test, I found I had the need to write something down.

This could be edited and I know that. And you all probably hate me for making you wait to figure out what happens to everyone but I hope you liked the story.

Picture is an empty bridge(it'll mean something, just you wait).

Video is Immortal Love by Vampires Everywhere! because it's fucking awesome, okay?

Hope you loved the first book :D

~Ashee<3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

73.8K 3.3K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
114K 2.7K 11
𖥻 ❙ ━ 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗘𝗟 ❛ 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘 ❜ 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗗. ❛ AREN'T THESE LOFT LIGHTS A LITTLE HARSH? ❜ where a rich guy falls for the glits...
20.6K 346 51
These will be short mythical stories about the members of BTS. This involves ships. I take requests. WARNING: This will involve ships! And ships only...
33.9K 737 18
"You. Like. Me.", he seemed amused at the blushing me beside him. "Of course not!", defensive me. "Of course yes!", he teased. "Not true!" "True!"...