Boys Like Girls

By aldcfanfics150

Maddie, Chloe, and Kendall are just three best friends that will fall in love with other three best friends;... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
READ PLEASE!

Chapter 11

1.3K 48 1
By aldcfanfics150

*The next day*

Kendall's POV
Aldc dance was on friday and e everyone has a couple but I doesn't, maybe I shouldn't got to the dance... My besties already have a couple, almost I heard that Gino will invite Maddie, anyways I went to my locker to take out my French books but when I opened my locker a looong pink paper came out of my locker I read it and it said "Kendall K Vertes, you are thr most amazing, happiest, funniest, beautiful girl that my eyes have seen, can you Kendall k vertes go to the dance with me Zackary Torres. If your answer is no, please keep the card it would mean a lot to me, but if you said yes, look behind you..." I looked behind m and there was Zack with a bouquet of roses and a black tuxedo I ran to him and give him a hug, then he looked at me and I looked at him and then.. We kissed!
Zack's POV
I finally invited my dream girl to the dance! Before asking her my hands were sweating, but finally she said YES! I was so excited. Now 2/3 couples were formed now, only 1 was left! Maddie and Gino!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
472K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
265K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 86.1K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.