Ice Cream Shop (Kaito x Reade...

Av charrett

When you stop at the Ice Cream Shop to get ice cream for your friend, you see a familiar face there. Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

1.7K 68 21
Av charrett

Kaito's POV

I wonder what (Y/N)'s house looks like. Is it a big mansion? A small shack? An apartment? My mind kept boggling over that. It was almost four, so I should stop focusing on that and start focusing on getting ready.

~time skip~

Your POV

Ding Dong! You heard at your door. 4:00 already? When you opened the door, it was no one other than Kaito. "Hello!" He cheerfully said as he handed you a bouquet of flowers. This surprised you. You took it and said, "Come in!" as you held the door open for him. You told him to sit at the table as you'll fix him something to eat. He'll probably guess what it is, as you are so predictable, but you know he'll love it. You pulled out a tub of mint ice cream from the freezer and scooped some out onto the plates. After you put away the tub and sat down, you started to eat. But Kaito didn't eat. Instead, he got up from his chair and hugged you. It was the most warm hug you had ever had. It made you blush a little. This was my moment! You thought to yourself. While he was hugging you, you pecked him a kiss on his cheek. His face turned bright red. Now he knew how you felt.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

608K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
12K 214 21
ᴄʜᴜᴜʏᴀ ɴᴀᴋᴀʜᴀʀᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ. 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘰...
109K 1.7K 37
I'm so the plot of this story was based off of another fanfic I read so if you are the creator of that your work is beautiful..anyways uh I hope you...
10.9M 419K 199
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ♪|| Wanna know how to be smooth like me? Then use these pick up lines LOLOL. -this book has been completed *ANIME PICK UP LINES BOOK 2 is o...