I want it.... DOWN THERE ....

By fantasy_princess

CONTENT WARNING ! ! WARNING ! ! READERS UNDER 18 and those WHO ARE NOT INTO MATURE AND RESTRICTED SHOTS.... P... More

I want it.... DOWN THERE ....
Down there 1- My MAID... errr..Oppzz... SLAVE

PLEASE READ...

64.1K 102 2
By fantasy_princess

CONTENT WARNING ... !!!

PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT INTO MATURE SCENES and UNDER 18... PLEASE JUST GO BACK AND FIND ANOTHER STORY... THIS IS NOT FOR YOU....

THIS WILL BE FILLED WITH SEXY HOT SHOTS SHORT STORY that may no be IN WITH YOUR TASTES... I DON"T WANT WATTPAD TO TAKE IT DOWN so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... STOP CONTINUING AND DO NOT READ IF YOU WILL NOT OPEN YOUR MINDS...

I AM NOT INTO CORRUPTING MINOR'S MIND.... SO UNDER 18, JUST SKIP THE STORY...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK...

THANKS ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
544K 25.8K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
1.4M 35.5K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...