Heart Under Construction

By iamjanessaelliot

After Shay THINKS things are finally cut off with her abusive/obsessive boyfriend Dante of 3 miserable years... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
:)
:) Part 2

Chapter 20

16.2K 474 33
By iamjanessaelliot

Feel free to comment anything y'all :).

*Days Later*

Carter POV

I was tossing and turning for hours until I woke up in the middle of the night. I sat up and put my arms on my knees as I groaned.

I couldn't sleep without Shay. I couldn't sleep this whole time I've been here.

I couldn't sleep any other way. I mean, of course we've slept without eachother but not for all of these days in a row.... It was almost weird to be sleeping by myself for this long.

It was now day 5.

I looked at the time to read 3:41 am. I decided to get up.

I was only in my boxers. I slid my black sweatpants on and walked over to the balcony. I slid the glass door open and stepped out into the cold New York night.

I put my hands on the rail and looked down at the dark streets and lit up buildings.

Ky and I had 2 different rooms that were about 64 stories up so I could see the whole city.

I wasn't tryna get involved in his fuckery. Even looking at females isn't the same anymore.

I sighed and ran my hands down my face at the thought of Shay.

I wanted her in my arms so fucking bad 😩.

I hope falling in love with her don't fuck my life up because I know that I will never be the same. I'm already EXTREMELY scared of the outcome.... and the only thing that I'm genuinely scared about besides that, is losing my mom or aunt.

I had never felt this way before but it looks like I'm gonna have to get used to it because this is definitely not a temporary feeling.

I breathed out as I turned around and leaned against the cold railing.

I had to call her.... I wasn't gonna be able to sleep without talking to her even if it was for 2 minutes.

I went back inside to get my phone.

I unlocked it and went to my recents "Pookie ✊😍" was the 1st one that flashed up.

I slid my hoodie over my head before I tapped it. I let it ring as I walked back outside.

After a couple rings I heard her soft, soothing voice "Hello" she said.

I breathed out with a small smile at her soft voice. I missed my baby so much.

"Hey" I said smiling. "Did I wake you up?" I asked.

She giggled a little "No".

I knew exactly why she was up.... For the same reason I was.

We talked like this on the 2nd and 3rd day I was here.

"I miss youuuu" I whined.

She giggled a little "I miss you too but you'll be back in no time" she said.

I could tell she was trying to encourage me to relax.

I sighed again. "I can't wait that long" I said sadly.

She smacked her teeth a little bit. I could tell she was smiling. "Than what are you gonna do?" She said. I knew that if she was in my sight, she would have her hand on her hip and her head slightly tilted.

I smiled at the view in my head.

"I don't know" I said looking down at the streets.

She giggled "You'll be fine".

I scoffed and whined while wiping a hand down my face at the thought of how much time I had left.

"Baby you only have a couple more days" she said with a small laugh.

I couldn't help but smile because I loved it when she called me 'baby'. It sounded so natural when she called me that.

"I know but I miss my Pookieeee" I whined again with a frown.

I know what I sound like and it's not no bitch.... because when did loving somebody, being honest on how you feel and showing them love "being a bitch"? 💯

"Don't worry, when you get back I'm gonna make you your favorite peanut butter cookies" she said laughing.

She KNOWS I love them peanut butter cookies that she be blessing me with.

"Awweeee" I said excited. "You gonna make me come back early" I said smiling.

She giggled.

"Nooooo" she said, I could tell she was smiling.

*Over An Hour Later*

I smiled and chuckled a little bit as I could hear her sleeping against the phone.

I talked to her until she fell asleep which took about an hour and a half.

I smiled as I hung up and locked my phone. I didn't realize how cold it was until I stopped talking to her.

I than headed back into my hotel room.

After stepping in, I slid the glass door shut and closed the dark curtains.

I tossed my phone on the bed as I took my hoodie and sweatpants off.

I grabbed my phone off of the soft comforter and put it on the nightstand.

I than slid my body under the covers.

It really helped talking to Pookie...

I put a big pillow against my chest and wrapped my arms around it while I put another one around my legs.

It was one of the only ways I knew how to sleep now.

It wasn't the same but it helped me a little.

I breathed out as I finally closed my eyes.

I want my baby....

Shay POV

My alarm woke me up at 9:00 for graduation practice.

I ran my hand down my face as I gently shook Alisha to wake her up.

I went in her room after talking to Carter and slept with her last night since my cuddle buddy was across the U.S.

I missed Carter so damn much 😩.

It was now day 6 without him. I swear it felt like he had been gone for 5 months.

Alisha and I had to work today after practice.

I slipped out of her bed and went to my room to hop in the shower.

I washed my hair and decided to leave it in its natural, curly, big state.

I put my light blue silky robe on. I went back to Alisha's room because I left my phone in there.

She just got done talking to somebody. She was all smiley.

What the...? I thought.

"Who you talking to?" I asked looking at her suspicious.

"I was just making sure the reservations was still on for tonight" she says smiling as she stood up and went into her bathroom. Probably about to get in the shower too.

We had plans to go to the movies and to Applebee's after we got off of work today. The movie theaters and Applebee's were both attached to the other side of the mall.

"Okay" I shrugged as I let it go and made my way back to my room to get dressed.

I decided on blue jeans with a cute colored shirt (Outfit in MM) and a brand new pair of white chucks on my feet.

I put cream in my hair and instead of parting it in the middle, I went over a couple of inches to the right so that I had a cute part.

I turned around in the mirror and realized how long it was. It went past the middle of my back and that's not even when it's straight.

I turned back around. I put on barely any makeup. Just the usual with nude lip gloss.

I look down at my counter and see the present that Carter got me when he left.

💭 Flashback 💭

I was so sad that Carter left.

When got in the house I knew I wasn't gonna be able to sleep anymore even though I was still somewhat tired.

So I grabbed my blanket and phone off of the couch and slowly went upstairs.

I decided to take a shower since I had errands to run anyways.

I step into my bathroom to smell the sexy scent of Carter.

A small smile creeps it's way onto my face.

I grab my toothbrush but when I reach for it.... Something caught my eye.

A box....

It was a box, neatly wrapped in purple and silver wrapping paper. There was a silver bow carefully placed ontop.

I picked it up to examine it.

It was a small medium sized box. Slightly a rectangle.

I began to gently pull the curly string.... It undid the whole beautiful bow.

The only thing left to take off was my favorite wrapping paper. I can't believe he managed to know it was my favorite two colors.

I smile to myself.

I than began slowly tearing apart the paper.

I revealed a wood box. I removed all of the paper.

I ran my fingers over the soft, shiny wood.

I than slowly opened the box.

My mouth almost dropped to the floor. I held my mouth with my hand as I looked at it...

It was the watch I mentioned MONTHS ago.

It glistened brightly off of my bathroom lights.

I take my hand from around my mouth and carefully take it off of the small, soft white pillow to get a closer look at it.

The watch had real diamonds cleanly encrusted in a circle.

I had been wanted a shiny, silver watch for a long time. I just never got it or wanted to save my money for something else.

There was no way I was gonna keep this. As much as I wanted to which was A LOT..... I wasn't.

I still kept looking at it though.

I turn the watch around and see some cursive writing.

I look closer and their were cursive engraved words in the back.

It read:

Dear Pookie,

Thank you for being MY cuddle buddy.

-Carter

I smiled to myself at how goofy he is.

He's so damn sweet.

I turned around and leaned back against the counter while looking at it.

I was so astonished.

Wow.... He really pays attention 😌.

💭 End of Flashback 💭

I smiled at the thought.

I slipped on the gorgeous watch he got me. It glistened on my wrist.

I grabbed my Michael Kors purse, phone and than headed downstairs.

I made a quick bowl of raisin oatmeal and checked at my phone. I was happy that Carter called me last night because I couldn't sleep either.

I had the most stressed out week EVER.... And Carter helps me relax and feel calm for some reason.

Speaking of....

"Carter texted me and said he was gonna be working from 12 to 6 so he would call me after that time" I said to her while she came downstairs.

My boo came downstairs wearing baby-blue lightly ripped blue jeans and a cute white-striped oversized shirt from H&M with 'Stay xoxo'' written in cursive on it.

She had some sexy, laced up red heels on her feet.

She didn't need makeup. She was beautiful without it. She only had on mascara and light brown lip gloss on. It looked amazing on her skin color.

We weren't going to be home til super late tonight.

"Yassss bitchhhh" I said to her smiling as I smacked her ass. She quickly started twerking as I kept smacking it. I started dancing too.

We started laughing as we stopped.

"Thank you boo" she said as we headed to the kitchen while she was looking for something in her red Michael Kors purse.

"And girl I know you can't wait til your man gets here so you can get your frustrations out honeyyyy" she said smiling as she extended her last word.

"Bitch...." I said smiling as she laughed. I knew she was just teasing me.

She began to go around me and get some tea.

"I hope he's having fun though" I thought outloud.

"That's not what that watch say" she said looking at my watch while raising her eyebrows and sipping on her tea.

This bitch. I laughed and tried not to blush as I looked at the watch.

"Okay hoe, come on before we late to graduateeeee" she sang while grabbing her purse and keys.

I laughed and shook my head at my bestfriend.

I grabbed my purse, started heading to the door and to Alisha's car.

Today is gonna be a long day....

*5 Hours Later*

I was now at work with Alisha. I was the cashier for today instead of folding clothes or helping people.

Alisha was folding panties and helping people on my left side.

It was the 7 for $27 sale going on right now so everybody and they mama was here.

But I guess you can say it's fun working with your bestfriend lol.

Our shift was almost over. It was currently 5:56 p.m.

We had about 5 minutes left and I noticed that Alisha kept on looking at me and smiling.

What the hell is wrong with her? I thought.

The manager, Kelsey, came out and told us we could sign the time sheet and be off a little before our time was up.

"Girl let's go to dinner" I said to Alisha as I reapplied my lip gloss. "And why the fuck are you smiling like that?" I asked her with a laugh while I screwed the cap on.

I could see her typing something, as if she was texting. I obviously didn't think anything of it.

I was putting my lip gloss back in my purse when my phone started ringing.

It was Carter.

I answer it as we headed out of Victoria's Secret and turned to our right as we strolled.

"Hello" I smiled as I looked at the ground and covered one ear to concentrate because it was so loud in the mall.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked. I could tell he was smiling. It was loud where he was too so I just thought he was still out in the streets of New York.

"Just got off of work" I said with a laugh. "What are you doing?" I said back.

It took him a second to reply.

"..... Look up" he said.

My immediately stopped walking. My stomach dropped a little.

I slowly began to look up.

There he was.....

Carter was standing about 30 feet away from me with a huge smile plasterer on his sexy face.

I was in shock.

I looked at Alisha who was smiling with her camera on me.

As he continued to slowly walk towards me I looked at him. He had on a white polo, light and dark blue slightly ripped pants with grey Jay's on his feet.

"Dang you don't even want to give me a hug... A smile atleast would be nice too" he said in the phone.

I forgot we were even on the phone still.

I dropped my purse and phone and began running to him.

He slipped his phone in his pocket just before I jumped on him as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"I misseddd youuu" I said burying my face in his neck. Smelling his sexy cologne.

He chuckled at my response to seeing him.

"I missed you too baby" he said in his low voice as he kissed my jawline instead of my cheek since I was so buried in his neck.

"I told you that you was gonna make me come back early" he said as he smiled.

I squealed and raised my head up.

"You look so handsomeee" I said as I grabbed his smiling face and kissed all over him causing him to chuckle.

I stopped after about 17 kisses. I lifted my head up and he had my lip gloss all over him but he was still cheesing.

I giggled at him.

I missed his sexy and smooth brown complexion, his plump lips, his light grey eyes and his SEXYass body.

But most of all I missed...... Him.

I love and missed everything about him... Even if he was gone for only a couple of days....

Carter POV

"Sorry" she giggled as she started moving her hands to wipe it off of my face.

I personally didn't mind if her lip gloss was on me.... I would just rather have it on my lips than anywhere else.

As people walked by they cooed at us. We got responses like:

"Aweee!!" Or

"Their so cute!" Or

"How adorable!"

One girl even said "I wish we were like that" to her boyfriend....

I swear everybody says those things and types of responses to us, we got used to it a long time ago.

"It's okay" I chuckled at her.

She giggled as we slightly listened to what everybody was saying.

"How were you able to come back early?" She asked playing with his hair as she smiled.

"It was a emergency" I said to her smiling. Alisha must have mentioned his stressed out I've been this week about everything to Ky and Ky must have said something.

"Awwee" she smiled. "And why do you look so tired?" She said frowning as she gently ran her soft fingers under my eyes, I slowly closed my eyes at her soft touch.

"I told you I couldn't sleep" I chuckled as I began to open my eyes again.

She laughed as she laid her head back on my shoulder as she started hugging me again. Her soft hair was in my face a little bit.

I loved it when she would wear her huge, naturally curly hair down. It was beautiful.

"Aweeeeeee!!" Alisha squealed. I looked at her and she had Shay's and her own purse on one arm and her phone held up in the other.

She was either taking pictures of us or recording us.

I chuckled and shook my head.

Shay looked at her and unwrapped her legs from my waist. I let my arm go down her back as she slid down to make sure she landed on the ground.

I let go and put my hands in my pockets as she stepped over to Alisha to get her purse.

"What y'all got to say to the camera, you little love birds" she said smiling and putting the camera in our faces.

We looked at eachother for a brief second. I chuckled while Pookie blushed.

Alisha turned the camera onto her for a second and said a couple things that we couldn't hear. She than stopped recording and held her phone in her hand.

She came over to me and gave me a sisterly hug. "Mission complete" she said smiling.

I smiled "Thank you sis" I said to her.

"Yep" she said as we separated.

We noticed Shay's facial expression and started busting up laughing.

"What the hell is going on?" She asked with a twisted face.

"Well you remember this morning when I was on the phone?" Alisha said laughing.

"Yea" Shay responded.

"Well I got off of the phone with him" she pointed to me "And than I called and changed the reservations to his name" she finished explaining.

We waited for her response. She than folded her arms with her purse still in her hand and twisted her mouth up. She was trying to hide her smile.

"That's why I was smiling like a creep earlier" Alisha said laughing.

I chuckled at them.

"You guys are too much...." Shay said smiling while looking around.

"Come on. Y'all still have reservations plus the movie" she said grabbing Shay and pushing us in the direction of where we had to go.

I took a couple steps and Shay pulled Alisha in the opposite way leaving me about 10 feet ahead.

Shay was quietly saying something to her as Alisha laughed.

I stood there waiting for them to stop talking.

Anyways. Yes, I came back early. We didn't really have anything to do on our last day in New York anyways but Ky wanted to stay because he said he wanted to visit his auntie Megan. I visited her a couple days ago when Ky was doing something in his hotel room.... Probably catching STD's.

I was tired as fuck when I woke up. I got up at about 8:30.

I knew I wasn't gonna be able to sleep without Shay and I was SO fucking tired... I missed her so much that I set my alarm to leave a couple of hours after calling Shay.

This morning, I called Alisha when I was at the airport and she told me their whole night's plans. She called Applebee's and changed the reservations to my name.

I texted Shay so that she wouldn't call me since I was gonna be on the plane.

After all of that..... I than took the first flight back out here. I drove home and took a long shower.

I buttered my body with lotion and than got dressed.

I packed an overnight bag because I already knew I was gonna be at Shay's tonight.

I put the bag in my car and than headed over to the mall.

I was very pleased with the response she gave me to surprising her.

Anyways. I looked at the time.... we had to go.

I started walking to them. I grabbed her hand and our fingers naturally entangled themselves. I smiled for a second as I looked at our hands.

I started pulling her towards my direction. She was saying something under her breath at Alisha.

"You still love me" Alisha said cheesing.

I laughed a little "Ight thank you Alisha!" I said pulling Shay in my direction.

"...Watch" Shay said with a laugh as she smacked Alisha's ass, hard.

Alisha smiled "Girl you know I like that" she said smiling before she started laughing. We laughed at her goofiness as she walked away.

I continued to chuckle at them as we finally started walking to the other end of the mall.

We talked about my trip and her stressful week as we made our way to the other side of the mall. She explained how she didn't want to tell me how busy and stressed out she was this week because she didn't want to worry me.

We continued to talk.

We eventually got there and I checked in.

There was a couple people waiting ahead of us. So we stood by the door.

"You like that watch I got you don't you?" I asked smiling.

I seen her head move down.

"Oh yea I still needa take thi-" she paused as she looked at our hands.

"....We were holding hands this whole time?" She asked confused looking up at me.

I didn't notice either.

"I guess we were" I said with a laugh.

She looked at our hands for a second before she took her fingers out of mine.

I tried not to frown.

Shay POV

"Hold this" I said handing him my purse. He always holds my purse.

He took it.

I began taking the watch off.

"Stop. What are you doing?" He said looking at me confused.

We had already had this discussion.

"I told you I was gonna wear it until you got here" I said with a glance to him and than going back to taking it off.

I wasn't paying attention as I was about to clip it off until I was caught off guard by a huge embrace.

Carter wrapped his arms securely around me. One arm was around my shoulders and the other was around my lower back.

I laughed as he walked forward with his legs apart so that he didn't walk on my feet.

I stopped doing what I was doing and wrapped my around his stomach as I tried not to fall backwards while he walked in my direction.

"You gonna just make me sad by not wanting my watch?" he asked as he walked.

He gonna make me feel bad.

"Nooo. I just-" I tried to explain as I lifted my head from his hard, comforting chest and looked up at him before he cut me off.

"Can you accept something just this one time? You have to get used it behind around me and I'm surprised you haven't after all these months" he said looking down at me for a second with a laugh but I could tell he was serious.

I didn't say anything.

"Pleaseeeee. You know you want it" he said with his million dollar smile.

I couldn't help but smile, plus he was right.

"I'll think about it" I mumbled stubbornly.

He smiled with a laugh and was about to say something when the buzzer went off.

"Johnson!" The waiter said looking around.

We headed over to them and they leaded us to our table.

We got seated in a dark, candlelit corner for couples..... Of course. I thought.

EVERYBODY thinks we're together.

We ate as we absorbed eachother's presence, talked and joked around about the past 6 days.

I didn't think we were going to miss eachother this much... And it was only 6 days lol 😌.

*Hours Later*

Now we were eating desert.

We were sharing a slice of cheesecake.

"You have to go next time" he said taking the 2nd to last bite of the cheesecake.

I laughed a little "I would just distract you".

"Or help a nigga sleep" He laughed playing with the fork.

I giggled because it was cute that he couldn't sleep without me with him for that long.

"And you said you have always wanted to go" he added looking up at me.

He looked so sexy thru candle light.

I slightly breathed out at his sexiness.

'Don't act up Shay' I had to tell myself because he was looking real tempting about now.

"I'll go eventually" I said with a small smile at him.

"You will if I'm involved" he chuckled as he adjusted himself in the chair.

I was sitting back in my seat, admiring him.

I wanted him to kiss me... Very bad.

.... And I was gonna take that chance and tell him to.

"K-" I was cut off by a plate being dropped onto the floor and breaking causing me to jump.

It made my heart race a little bit.

I got myself together from the sudden loudness.

"What were you going to say?" He said referring to what I was going to say prior to the plate.

I decided against it. Obviously it wasn't meant to happen.

"I said it was cold" I said disappointed.

The sudden thought of him kissing me caused goosebumps to flare up around my body.

He questioned if I was lying or not. He decided not to push it I guess.

"I'll go to my car real quick to get my jacket" he said as he began standing up.

He must have mistaken the goosebumps for being cold.

"No you don't have to g-" I started but he cut me off. He gently pecked my cheek.

"My car is right there. I'll be right back" he said as I smiled a little. "And girl eat that last bite" he said pointing to the last bite of cheesecake on the plate.

He's so sweet.

I watched him walk out of the restaurant as I thought about what would have happened if I told him to.

I sighed.

I pulled money out of my wallet and put it in my pocket before he got back.

He came back minutes later with his grey zip up jacket.

He smiled at me causing me to cheese.

He went behind my chair and put the jacket around my shoulders. He held the jacket up as I slid my arms inside the oversized, warm jacket.

Once it was on, he wrapped his arms around my upper chest and put his head in my neck.

"Better?" He smiled.

I smiled and giggled while placing my hands on his forearms as he slightly leaned from side to side.

He smelled so damn good 😩.

He eventually let go and went back to his spot.

I realized how tired my baby looked.

"You wanna see the movie tomorrow instead of today? I can tell your tired" I said seriously.

He looked like he was deciding whether or not to fight it.

"Come on" I said with a laugh.

"Hold on let me get a box" I said as I stood up. He nodded.

I went to the front desk. I looked to see if Carter was looking and he wasn't. I took the $60 out of my pocket and told them to keep the change. I paid the bill... The tip was included in it also.

I got the box and came back to our table.

He looked like he was gonna fall asleep. I smile at how cute he was when he was tired.

I put our food in the box and grabbed my purse.

Carter started getting his wallet out when the waiter come over.

He gave me the recipient and thanked us.

Damn, I forgot about the recipient.

Carter was confused. "We didn't pay...?" He said looking at me and than back to the waiter.

"Yes we did" I said as I smiled at him and thanked the waiter.

"Come on boy" I said smiling, ready to go as Carter squinted his eyes at me.

I laughed and looked around like I was innocent.

"Watch" he said shaking his head as he stood up. He couldn't help but smile at me.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and brought me closer to him as I wrapped my arm around his lower stomach/waist.... Or as far as my arm would go around him.

Carter POV

I can't believe she paid the bill.... I'm lying, I can because she hates when I get her things or pay for her in any type of way.

Pookie and I hopped in my car. I made our way to Pookie's crib.

I was so damn tired.

I lazily dragged my body out of my car and popped the trunk. I grabbed my bag and headed to the front door.

Pookie was a couple feet ahead of me and unlocked the door. She stepped inside with me behind her.

It was a comfortable, tired type of silence.

I put my keys on the tree and slipped my shoes off while Pookie did the same. We made my way straight upstairs to her room.

I put my bag on the floor on my side of the bed. I than sat at the end of the bed.

I sighed.

"Take a shower while I do these little bit of dishes real quick" Pookie said as she sat her purse down on the counter "It'll help you sleep better" she added.

"..... Okay" I said softly blinking as I ran my hands down my face.

She came over to me and gently cupped the bottom of my chin.

She than slowly and gently... lifted my head up towards her.

"Thank you for coming back early... I'm glad you did" she said softly.

It was like she was gonna kiss me but didn't. So she kissed my forehead. Very softly and carefully.

I closed my eyes and slightly smiled as I enjoyed the sensation of her lips against my skin and the smell of her soft hair.

I smiled to myself.

She lifted her head back up with a small smile on it. She than walked out of the room and quietly closed the door.

I stood up, grabbed my clothes and necessities. I than went to the bathroom. I stripped myself naked and turned the hot water on.

I soaked in the steamy shower for awhile.

I got out and put lotion all over my body. After I slid on some boxers and basketball shorts, I put cream in my hair.

I got out with my stuff and put my things it in my bag.

Seconds later, Pookie knocked on the door.

"I'm dressed" I said as I sat on the end of the bed.

She opened the door, stepped in and gently closed the door.

"You feel better?" she said as she glanced at me with her gorgeous smile.

I returned the small smile as she headed to the bathroom "Yes".

She laughed a little. "You can go to sleep without me because I know your really tired" she said with a glance.

"I'll try to stay awake" I tiredly said with my eyes closed while slumping my body back onto the soft bed.

She laughed as she closed the door.

I started dozing off so I stood up and started slowly walking back and forth with my eyes closed until she got out.

I wanted her in my arms before I went to sleep.

It didn't take her long to get out of the shower.

I opened my eyes when she came out, she had on grey shorts and a light blue tank top. Her hair was up in a bun. Her shorts were made out of sweatpants material.

I just wanted to carefully and softly run my hands all over her soft body.

She broke my thoughts as she spoke.

"What are you doing?" she laughed as she made her way to her side of the bed. I finally stopped walking.

"It was the only thing that was keeping me awake" I tiredly said.

She giggled. She sat her phone on her nightstand, turned the t.v. on and the lamp off and slid under the covers.

She was slightly sitting up with pillows behind her back and her head against the headboard.

She opened the covers and looked up at me.

She lifted her arms out. "Come on" she smiled waiting for me to come to her.

I smiled and made may way over to her.

I got in the bed and headed towards her side of the bed.

I laid ontop of her, wrapped my arms tightly around her and placed my head on her breasts. They were the softest cushions ever.

Once I got settled, she grabbed the blanket and threw it over us.

Her cool sheets and thick, warm comforter felt so good on my back and shoulders.

Her body fit perfectly under mine.

She placed one arm around my head and let her hand gently lay on the back of my neck.

She gently played with my hair with the other. She carefully held my head with her hands like it was the most fragile thing ever.

I smiled.

"My beautiful Pookie is back in my arms again" I said smiling as I got comfortable into her breasts.

She giggled.

Warm Brown Sugar.... The smell made me smile.

She took one hand from my head and placed it on down my back, or as far as her arm would go.

I than felt her soft hand being slowly ran up my back causing me to shiver from her touch.

"Girl you better stop playin" I said with my eyes closed.

She giggled. "Sorry" she said moving her hand back.

"Now go to sleep" she said as she kissed the side of my forehead.

We both let out breaths of relief...... I could FINALLY sleep again.

I smiled as I quickly drifted off into a very deep sleep with my arms safely wrapped around the woman I've been in love with.....

40 votes to continue :).
Sorry it took me so long to update y'all :/. That's why this is so long lol <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...
44.1K 1.5K 39
When Naomi Garne, and her best friend Kiyah Moore, the daughters of the notorious kingpin's from NYC decide to leave from under their father's wings...
757K 15.7K 44
Camille Cano has moved around her entire life. What happens when she moves to a new town and meets Dante, the towns bad boy? Everyone feared him. Ex...