Luis Coronel Toddler Series

By FanGirlLife__

More

1. First Birthday
2. Instagram
3. Kisses
4. Back To Work
5. Escaping The Crib
6. Mad At Daddy
7. Attitude
8. Work
9. Visits
10. Bad Words
11. Just Like Daddy
12. 3 Years
13. Something New
14. Forts
15. Facetime Mommy
17. New Book
18. Not An Update
19. School Supplies
20. First Day of Pre-School
22. Christmas
23. New Year's Eve Party

16. Airport

556 14 0
By FanGirlLife__

Today Alondra finally came back. So I got dressed and Eddie too. Then I got him in the car. We stopped at the gas station and I got him goldfish and a juice bottle with lightning mcqueen on the cap. We also went to pick up Fransisco. Then we went to the airport. We had to wait like 3 hours. Then Eddie spotted Alondra.
"Mommy" he ran to her. Alondra dropped her bags and picked  him up.
"Hey baby! I missed you!" She said
"Me too mommy" he kissedher back.
Mireya's kids also ran to her. She did the same.
"Hello beautiful" I said hugging Alondra kissing ber on the lips, and playfully hitting her butt.
"Damm" I laughed realizing it was huge!
"Did you miss me guys?" Alondra laughed.
"Of course! I missed your food, your cuddles, your kisses, your body" i winked.
"Later"she smirked.
Yes I'm getting some!
After everything we took the girls out to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 7.8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
87.2K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
380K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...