Sex talk with Hiro and Tadashi

By Yaoichick101

I'll explain in the inside More

Ask the questions!
Does this count? (Hiro)
Topping (Hiro)
Marrage in the future (Tadashi)
Fun with toys (hiro)
Stress (Tadashi)
Jealousy (Hiro)
His little outfit (Tadashi)
Sizes (Hiro)
Kinkys in the bedroom (Tadashi)
Yern to touch (Hiro)
First time (Tadashi)
Tadashi kinks and Hiro's punishment (Hiro)
Yandere-chan❤️ (Hiro and Tadashi)
Stripping (Hiro)
Toping (Tadashi)
Vocals (Tadashi)

The office party (Hiro)

1.8K 41 2
By Yaoichick101

We do it lots in our office since I insisted on sharing.

Usually, Tadashi doesn't agree on doing that, because the chances on getting caught. So, I'll have to seduce him. Sometimes I'm lucky sometimes I'm not.

Well, sometimes it relieves stress on us from a hard day and we can't wait till we get home or the thrill of us being caught does it for us.

And I may or may not have put on my lab coat and had no clothes underneath for the pure fun of teasing him.
*smirks*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
618K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...