After He Left (Olicity)

By music_ismy_escape

It's been two years since Oliver left to be the new Rash Al Ghul (I have no idea if I spelt that right). Feli... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note IMPORTANT
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue
Sequel!!!

Chapter 6

2.3K 55 12
By music_ismy_escape

 "So we should talk about the wedding." I announced at dinner. 

"You mean you tell me your ideas and me agree with them?" Tyler asked chuckling. I nodded smiling.

"Pretty much." I teased. Obviously he had a say. He knew that.

"Alright, what are you plans, honey?" He asked.

"Olivia is my made of honor-" He cut me off.

"Isn't Olivia kind of young?" He asked. I laughed.

"My wedding i can do whatever i want." I joked. He rolled his eyes.

"Besides since Olivia obviously can't help plan the wedding and do other stuff the maid of honor typically does, Laurel will be like the second made of honor she can hold Olivia while they're up there. And yes there can be two maids of honor it's actually very common. So Lyla, my mom and Thea will be my three other bridesmaids. You can choose your groomsmen. I was thinking for colors we will do like soft purple and blue." I described some of my plan. He nodded.

"I like the color scheme and Troy will be my best man. Diggle and Josh will be the other groomsmen." Tyler explained. Troy is his little bother, who's like 19, Josh is his childhood best friend, and Diggle and him used to be in the army together. 

"You'll need another groomsmen to be equal with the ladies." I said. He thought for a moment.

"I don't know anyone else. Doesn't Thea have a boyfriend? He could go." Tyler said. I rolled my eyes and gave him a look.

"Or-"

"Felicity, don't say him."

"Or, you could ask your father." Tyler groaned. Yeah, him and his father, not the best relationship. 

"Felicity, no." He demanded. 

"Tyler, yes... Look if you really don't want him to he doesn't have to, but he's your dad he should get to be there for his own sons wedding." I insisted. He sighed. 

"Just think about it?" I asked. He nodded. Then he smirked.

"Who will walk you down the aisle? How about we call your dad?" He instantly regretted it 

"Felicity-"

"Tyler! That's different and you know how much it hurts me to talk about it!" I took in a deep breath.

"Why in the world would you do that? You know i can't. I don't know how to get a hold of him 1. 2 your father wants a relationship you won't give to him. My father left when i was a toddler and never uttered a word to me ever again." I said frustrated. 

"Your right Fel, i'm sorry i'm a jerk." He said. I nodded but then shrugged.

"It's fine. How about my mom walk me down the aisle and then you won't need an extra guy?" I compromised. He nodded. 

"Good idea." He smiled. My phone began to ring and I picked it up realizing it was Oliver.

"Oliver? What is it? Is she okay?!" I asked my paranoid brain instantly going to the worst. I mean it's Oliver he wouldn't call me unless he really needed to. Tyler watched me worriedly. 

"Actually, uh, Olivia, is in the hospital." He muttered. I stood up so fast the chair fell. I grabbed my purse and Tyler also stood up confused. 

"Why?!?" I asked drawing attention from other people in the restaurant."

"She had a fever 106.2 I just got here were waiting on the doctor." By this point i was at the car. 

"Let me drive, Fel, you really shouldn't be." Tyler said. I ran over to the passenger side.

"I'm on my way what hospital?" I asked. Oliver told me and I told Tyler.

Luckily the hospital was only a few minutes away. I rushed in to find Oliver cradling a crying Olivia. 

"Liv!" I ran over and scooped her out of Oliver's arms. I instantly noticed she was having trouble breathing.

"Livy, babe, you gotta stop crying our making it worse." I said. I was starting to cry. I don't know if i was being dramatic or not all I know is Olivia has pretty much never really gotten sick. 

"Olivia Queen?" A  nurse asked. I ran over to her with Oliver and Tyler in toe. 

"Are you all family?" She asked.

"I'm the dad." Oliver stated. 

"Oh." Her eyes widened recognizing Oliver "Mr.Queen of course." 

"I'm Felicity's fiance." Tyler commented. The nurse looked at us confused.

"Could you please just take us back? My daughter can't breathe!" I yelled frustrated. She nodded surprisingly not mad just sympathetically. 

"Yes, ma'am sorry let's go." She took us back to a doctor. Tyler grabbed my hand and squeezed it reassuringly as we walked. I moved closer to him embracing his warmth. 

"Hello i'm Doctor White. So you said Olivia had a high temp and breathing issues?" The doctor asked. We all nodded. 

"I'm going to give her an X-ray and  look at her lungs. So if you could follow me to the X-ray and i'll take a front and back X-ray." He smiled. I followed him into the room and had to help get Olivia to stay still while the men stayed outside. After all of that and waiting and stuff we found out she has pneumonia. 

"She's going to have to stay here overnight and we're going to give her some antibiotics. Were also going to be doing a few breathing treatments. Tomorrow morning you will be free to leave." A nurse explained in my daughters hospital room.

"But, she'll be okay?" I asked chewing my lower lip. 

"Just fine. You will have some medicine to give to her but after about a week she should get better." She smiled.

"Thank you so much." I said. She nodded.

"Of course." She replied. 

 So turns out antibiotics meant me holding down Olivia while she screamed as a doctor put a needle in her arm. Breathing treatments were fine though all though she wasn't a fan of them. Both Oliver and Tyler insisted to stay with me and i couldn't either of them to leave. Luckily, though, Tyler had no uncomfortableness with Oliver around and they were getting a long fine. My biggest worry was that they would fight but they didn't.

 "So what happened? How did you know she had such a high fever? It was 8 when you called." I asked softly after Olivia was asleep.

"She woke up crying and when i went up there i noticed she was having trouble breathing and she was burning up." Oliver replied.

"Well, i'm glad she's okay." I sighed. He smiled at me.

"Me too." I glanced at the clock. It was eleven. Felt like longer than that. 

"Tyler, babe, you have work tomorrow morning you need to get some sleep." I walked over to him.

"No, I want to stay here with you I can take off work if I have to." He said.

"Tyler. I'm fine. She's fine. Go home." I ordered. He hesitated but nodded. 

"Okay." We kissed. 

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too. Call me if anything happens." I nodded and he left, leaving me with sleeping Olivia and Oliver. 

"You should leave to." I said. He shook his head.

"No I want to stay here." He said looking over at Olivia. I sighed knowing he was different. Olivia was his daughter to after all. 

"She loves you you know? She doesn't stop talking about you. Daddy this Daddy that." I smiled. He grinned and i knew how high his stupid ego was getting.

"I'm still her favorite so don't get any ideas." I pointed an accusing finger at him. He laughed. We were really close now. His face got serious.

"I love her so much. I can't believe I missed so much of her life." He frowned. 

"It's not your fault, Oliver, you know that. You didn't have a choice. You didn't even know she was alive." I said. He looked at me.

"I could have gotten out of it sooner." He said shaking his head.

"How, Oliver? It probably just would have ended up with you dying. You were patient though and that's why you can be here and Liv can have a father." I said. He nodded but i don't think i convinced him.

"You're a hero, Oliver, don't forget that." We both started going in for a kiss but i quickly pulled away. We were both horrified. 

"Uh, i'm going to go to the bathroom." Oliver slipped out of the room. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. That was a close one. 

"Mommy?" I heard Olivia squeak scared after Oliver had been gone for a few minutes. I turned around to see her crying.

"I had a ni mare." She whispered. I slipped off my heels and crawled over in bed with her.

"It's okay baby girl mommy's right here." I cuddled her into me and began singing. 

"Your little hands wrapped around my finger and it's so quiet in the world tonight. 

Your little eyelids flutter cause you dreamin' so i tuck you in turn on your favorite night light.

To you everything's funny.

You've got nothing to regret. 

I'd give all i have, honey, if you could stay like that.

Oh darling don't you ever grow up you can still be little.

Oh darling don't you ever grow up it can stay this simple.

I won't let nobody hurt you.

Won't let no one break your heart.

And even though you want to just try to never grow up."

I finished and Olivia was asleep again. Eventually i fell asleep to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1K 22
HELP ME GET TO 30k READS please Description Ray Palmer blames Oliver Queen for his fiancee, Anna's, death. Slade Wilson also blames Oliver Queen for...
135K 2.9K 16
Oliver Queen, billionaire playboy and future heir to Queen Consolidated. That's what the public thought of him. Then he joined the army and disappear...
23K 511 22
Oliver and Felicity are deeply in love, they are engaged and excited about their future. But the truth comes out revealing Oliver's secret and causes...
130K 2.5K 27
Ever since their night in nada Parbat felicity has been keeping something from Oliver, out just as she's about to tell him he leaves for a mission th...