Rainbow Kisses | Tyler Posey...

נכתב על ידי anonymouuuscherry

↞ A Tyler Posey Fanfiction ↠ ↞Can be read as a normal book ↠ Just Pixie. When Pixie, a normal teenager bump... עוד

ENA
DIO
TRIA
TESSERA
PENTE
EXI
EPTA
ENNEA
DEKA
Pixie
Wait For You
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ; The After Life

OCTO

1.5K 51 11
נכתב על ידי anonymouuuscherry

Zara Larsson ft MNEK // Never Forget You

Octo

Tyler

"Come on Ty, we didn't travel all the way from freaking LA for you to chicken out." Dylan said pushing Tyler out of Mike's car.

After a lot of convincing they managed to get Mike as their temporary chauffeur.

The night on where Pixie's accident happened, Tyler and Dylan immediately flew back to Virginia. Tyler had to see in person if she was okay, and he has never wanted to beat up another person as much as he wants to beat up Orthon, but he has to be the mature one and let the other men in prison do that shit to him.

"Are you sure this is the right address?" Tyler asked standing in front of a large big stone building with many windows. Dylan nodded and checked his phone again. "Raye texted it to me, so yeah probably."

It's been a few days since the boys came to Virginia for Pixie. Now they were about to personally visit Pixie.

The first time they tried to visit her, didn't went so smoothly. Tyler had to visit her concious or unconcious. He had to know if she was at least anything close to okay.

"Dylan, you hold the teddy bear, and I'll hold roses." Tyler said and Dylan grabbed the bear from Tyler.

They stepped out of the cab and handed the kind driver a few notes and walked inside the hospital, hoping they were allowed to visit her.

Tyler ran a hand through his hair hoping to fix it a bit, to look at least a bit decent.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The kind looking nurse said to the two young men. "Yeah, we're wondering if we could visit our friend Pixie Manago." Dylan asked, because his friend was too nervous and the nurse nodded. She walked over to her computer and started typing.

After a minute or so, she came back to the boys with a small frown on her face. "I'm sorry, but we can only allow family to visit Pixie Manago, due to her situation." She said and the boys nodded.

"Okay, thank you for your time." Dylan said politely and the nurse nodded, walking away to a long hallway.

"Fuck, I knew that this would happen." Tyler said and sat down on one of the chairs that stood near the receptionist area. Tyler looked up at Dylan who was smiling and thinking.

Dylan eventually turned around and started searching for a certain person. Once he looked at a girl with red curly hair who sat on the floor near the cafetaria, he smiled.

"See that girl?" Dylan asked nodding his head over to her. "Yeah, what's with her?" Tyler asked while keeping his eyes focused on Raye, who sat there with her head in her hands.

"That's Pixie's friend. She was all over twitter too. Many paparazzi tried to interview her too, but she refused to talk. Her name is Raye." Dylan said with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Yeah, so?" Tyler asked and Dylan rolled his eyes at his obliviousness.

"What if we go up to her, and ask if she will let us in. We have to go in spy mode though, the nurses can't see us." Dylan said and Tyler nodded actually liking the idea of his intelligent friend.

"You've done your research haven't you?" He asked Dylan with a big smile. Dylan nodded and rubbed his neck. "Stiles Stilinski is rubbing off on me." Tyler smiled and pushed Dylan.

"Let's start then." Tyler said and walked over to the red haired girl.

Raye sat there waiting for her boyfriend, Zayn, to come back with their food.

She sat there to let Pixie's parents have a moment with their daughter.

The boys slowly approached Raye and prepared for what was about to happen.

"Hello?" Tyler said and Raye looked up from the ground. Raye at first had a sad look on her face, until she saw two of her favorite actors.

"Holy fucking cow." Was all Raye said and the boys smiled awkwardly.

Raye quickly stood up and straightened out her green maxi skirt and got comfortable in her high red platform pumps. She just got back from a date with her boyfriend and they both went to visit Pixie after.

"Oh my god, Dylan, Tyler. Geez, what are y'all doing here?" She asked turning turning as red as her hair.

The boys smiled down at the short, nervous looking girl.

"We need your help Raye." Dylan said and her eyes widened. "How the hell do you guys know my name. Oh my sweet baby jesus." She said holding both her hands to her chest with her mouth wide open, making her tongue piercing visible.

"We've heard that you're friends with, Pixie, right?" Tyler said and Raye nodded her head slowly, she quickly connected the dots. "So you two, Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Posey the famous actors, want me to help you sneak into her room?" Raye said with her eyes narrowed and hand on her hip.

"Basically yes." Dylan said and Raye nodded her head slowly. She looked around her and sighed.

"I wish I could help, but her parents are in there right now and they wouldn't be too pleased to see you two. And she's still in coma." Raye said looking a bit awkward.

The boys were both slightly offended, but shrugged it off because they had to focus on the main reason why they're here, in the hospital.

"Is there anytime we can see her?" Tyler asked and Raye frowned while thinking. "They both have to work in like an hour and it will still be visitor time, so come back then and I'll be here to sneak you both in." Raye said and the boys sighed in relief.

"But now you really have to leave bef-" Raye said, but it was already too late.

"Raye, who are you talking to?" Chara, Pixie's mother asked with her eyes narrowed. She and her husband came closer.

"These boys were about to leave." Raye said and turned back to the boys. "Leave, quick." Raye said and the boys turned around and jogged away.

"I don't want you to talk to strangers, especially in a time like this, okay?" Chara said, scolding Raye, but Raye just nodded politely and watched the two walk towards the coffee machine.

On the boy's way out, they bumped into a really beefy guy that wore a suit and was covered in tattoo's. "Man watch where you're going." Zayn said and pushed past the boys, in relief that he didn't drop the coffee and food.

"I'm sorry." Is all that Dylan yelled before jogging out of the hospital with the bear still in his hands.

Once they were sat on a bench near the hospital, they sighed and huffed out.

"That was intense." Dylan said and Tyler nodded in agreement.

"You know man, I'm sorry for dragging you all the way to here." Tyler said raising his right arm in the air.

"Man, you shouldn't apologize. I insisted on coming and I'm more willing to support you." Dylan said and Tyler nodded with a small smile on his face.

Dylan really didn't mind coming along with Tyler. He has known Tyler for over four years already and he has come to know, that he's an amazing dude who deserves love more than anyone else he knows.

Besides, he loved roadtrips and adventures.

He is worried though. What if Pixie wants nothing to do with Tyler? Not even friends, that would be tragic.

Tyler has thought about that too. He wants to be there for Pixie, moral support. He knows the way he feels towards her, yes he's attracted to her and took an interest in her. But will he be able to handle her? Will he be able to fix a broken girl like her? He isn't in love with her or something, that would come on it's own time. But now Tyler has to focus on visiting Pixie.

The boys sat there for a little while longer and decided to go get something to eat before they got back to the hospital. To their luck, there wasn't any paparazzi at all so they were in peace.

They got some pizza and had a long talk about their lifes and jobs and before they knew it, it was already over an hour later.

They quickly walked over to the hospital that was about two blocks away from the pizza joint they ate at and searched for Raye once they got in the hospital.

They saw her eating some fries with the boy they bumped into and she was laughing with him.

Tyler and Dylan looked at eachother before casually walking over to the two with the flowers and bear still in their hands.

When Zayn saw the boys arrive, he glared and turned to Raye who had a reassuring smile on her face.

She stood up with a bright smile.

"Glad you came. Zayn," She said indicating to her boyfriend who now stood behind her. "These guys are Tyler and Dylan." Dylan and Tyler both stook their hands out and Zayn looked at their hands with a hard look on his face. He grabbed both their hands, one by one, and roughly shook it.

"Are these those boys from that kid wolf show of yours?" Zayn asked wrapping a strong arm around his girlfriend's waist. Raye rolled her eyes at his protectiveness and nodded.

"They're here to visit Pixie and we're gonna help them sneak in." Raye said with a smile. Zayn looked at her bewildered. "We? I have nothing to do with this." He said looking at Raye who had puppy eyes and a pouty lip.

"Damnit, okay I will help." He said and Raye cheered.

Tyler and Dylan awkwardly stood a few feet away from them observing the couple.

"Okay, that's settled. I already have a plan." Raye said after placing another Mac Donalds fry in her mouth.

"Okay tell us." Dylan said rubbing his hands together, holding the bear in his arms.

"So this handsome fella," Raye pointed at her boyfriend "has an admirer ever since we've been here." Raye said and nodded her head towards a young nurse with her blonde hair in a tight bun on her head. She has been glancing over to Zayn as discreetly as she could.

"She thinks I didn't notice, but I see everything. He's still mine, like that bitch has a chance. So anyways, the plan is this, Zayn walks over to her, works his magic charms and we could slip in unnoticed." She said and Zayn groaned.

"Let's do this." Dylan said clapping his hands together and Tyler smiled along with him. Zayn shook his head at the immature men and walked over to the basic looking nurse.

He started talking to her and her eyes immediately lit up. Raye smile and looked at the boys. "I told you it would work. Now let's go." She said and walked towards the elevator.

She walked so fast that the boys couldn't keep up with her, they wondered how she could walk so fast in those killer heels.

Once they were in the elevator Raye cheered. "It worked, as always." The boys smiled at her and she clicked on the button with a three on it.

Once they arrived at third floor, they followed Raye towards the end of the hallway. They stopped infront of number 212.

"Okay guys, you should know that she's still in a coma, but you know what most people say that have been in a coma. They hear everything, the case could be the same with Pixie, so be careful. And you guys only have five minutes." Raye said and the boys nodded, eager to get inside.

Raye stepped inside first and looked at Pixie who was peacfully laying on her bed with tubes through her nose and some in her arms. Her face was all bruised and her arm was also in a cast.

Raye sat down on a chair a bit away from the boys and Pixie, and started typing on her phone.

Tyler and Dylan gasped when they saw her. She looked extremely wounded, it was actually terrible.

Tyler placed the roses in a vase that already had roses in it and Dylan placed the teddy bear near Pixie on the bedside table.

"Hi Pixie, it's me Tyler. The boy who spilled the coffee all over you, yea I'm still sorry about that. I still have that Macy's card. I'll placed it in the teddy bear's heart. I'm here with Dylan, you know the guy that bailed me out of jail. The weird looking one." Tyler said and earned himself a slap from Dylan.

"You're the weird looking one, you are the one with a crooked jaw. I'm fucking flawless." Dylan said and made Raye and Tyler laugh.

"Raye managed to get us in here, we wanted to see how you're doing. If you ever need a person I'm here. I'll try to visit you when you're concious again. But for now, bye." Tyler said kissed her forehead and stepped back from Pixie's bed.

"Done already?" Raye asked standing up, Tyler nodded and waited for Raye to walk over to the door. "You wanna say anything Dyl?" Tyler asked and Dylan shrugged.

"Stay strong, warrior." Dylan said and rubbed Pixie's shoulder. Raye nodded with a sad smile. "Let's go now then."

The rest of the day, the boys went to their hotel and had a horror movie marathon and got to bed. Before they left, they exchanged numbers with Raye and Zayn, just in case.

The days after were unsuccessful. They didn't get a chance to visit Pixie again. Her parents found out that the boys visited Pixie and got extremely mad. Not only at Dylan and Tyler, but also at Raye who let them in.

So here they are now.

In front of Pixie's supposed new apartment. It wasn't anything fancy, but it looked livable.

Tyler walked in as first with a bouquet of roses full with dozens of purple, white and pink roses. He looked back at Mike for the last time and opened the thick black door.

"Raye says that it's number 23 on the second floor." Dylan said and Tyler nodded walking up the stairs he could feel the nervousness erupt in his stomach. How will Pixie react when she sees him, will she be pissed, will she start crying, will she slam the door in their faces? Who knows.

Once they stood infront of number 23, it was the moment of truth. "Are you ready bro?" Dylan asked and Tyler nodded.

Tyler punched in the bell and heard a tune and it sounded like the Saved By The Bell theme song, instrumental, so without a voice. Dylan laughed and Tyler just looked dumbfounded.

"Put the movie on pause, Pix. I'll get it." Tyler and Dylan heard a female voice yell. A second later the door was opened and a short girl with black curly hair and her mouth full with ice cream stood in front of them.

Cheryl locked her phone and placed it in her sweatpants pocket before she looked up.

Cheryl couldn't believe her own eyes. She blinked again, and again, before her spoon dropped back in her bowl.

"Cher, is everything okay?" Pixie asked from the small living room.

"Holy fück fückery fück." Cheryl yelled and placed her bowl on a small shelf next to the door.

"Are my eyes betraying me because, holy fück." She yelled again and Pixie ran over to Cheryl and saw the two boys.

"Dylan Tyler, not trying to be rude, but what the fück are you two hot pieces of chocolate doing in front of my door." Cheryl asked and Pixie gasped.

"We're here for Pixie." Tyler said with a smile and looked behind Cheryl seeing her hide behind a wall.

"Pixie, you lucky bitch, come over here!" Cheryl yelled and Pixie slowly walked over to the two boys and her roommate.

Tyler inspected Pixie and she looked way better than she did when they saw her in her coma. She still has some small healing bruises and cuts and her arm was still in a cast and she was still walking a little bit wobbly. But she looked happier and healthier.

"Oh, Tyler." Pixie said with an unreadable look on her face. Tyler was freaking out on the inside not knowing how she was feeling, what was going through her head.

Pixie caught Tyler by surprise by running into his arms and hugged him tightly with her good arm.

"Thank you." Pixie said and Tyler felt accomplished.

It was all worth it.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.9K 71 21
(If you do not like this kind of ship, do not spread hate please. Just leave and act like you've never seen it. Thank you. This is also a different v...
534K 37.5K 50
A murderous, psychopathic pixie with a gun meets a equally attractive, maddening prince who also has a gun. The real twist? A mysterious d...
230K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
1.5M 60.1K 45
"Noah, I won't do it unless you ask me to," he whispered, his voice seductively low. "What?" I asked almost breathless. "Kiss you," he murmured. "And...