Vampire next door

By CarolineKennedy2

Holly and her family move into their new house. They soon find out that Holly's new neighbours has a terrible... More

Hollys diary
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Hollys diary
Final chapter

Chapter one

2.6K 105 4
By CarolineKennedy2

Holly and her family were moving house, their new house is a lot bigger than their old one.

As Holly got out the car her glance was met by a rather cute boy, she heard a woman calling him Callum. Probably his mum.

Holly was trailing her suitcase behind her up the driveway when she saw a girl, a similar age to her, sitting reading in her over grown front garden.

Holly kept walking up to the house. She climbed the stairs to her bedroom. She looked around. And began to unpack her suitcase. She was still thinking about the girl next door. She was very strange.

She went to go and talk to that girl. She might be nice.

They got talking and she was very nice although holly had watched loses of films and read books on Vampires,

and she ticked all the boxes, she was pale, red lips and all the windows in her house were painted grey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 433 9
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
40.4K 1.3K 34
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...