My Guardians

By jacquelynleigh

"'They can't possibly be interested in me, can they?' I muttered to myself. I don't want to get to close to... More

My Guardians
Prolouge
Mini Pity Party
Almost good day
In Need of Constant Distractions
Can't catch a break
Finally a Good Day
Teaser
Pizza and Happiness
First Dates and Consequences
Confrontation
Hurt
Therapy
Rollercoaster
Healthy
Face Off
Trust
Brave
Do you want to meet our parents?
The Plan

Confusion

14.1K 424 19
By jacquelynleigh

Katie's POV

The car ride was silent as I sat in Jordan's lap feeling smaller than ever.  He was so much taller than me and I could feel his arm muscles and his toned chest by how he was holding me.  My head was in the crook of his neck as I replayed todays events in my mind over and over. 

How could I be so stupid as to jump out of a window? And then those boys almost... if I would have never left in the first place then none of that would have ever happened.  A stray tear fell from my eyes.  Thats all I seem to be doing lately, crying.  I sniffed and Jordan looked down at me. 

"It's alright baby, I've got you. You don't have to feel bad about anything, just relax."

I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I don't understand how he just knows when i'm upset. I felt the car come to a stop and the engine turn off.  I sat up and looked around seeing an unfamiliar part of the university.

"We're not at the main university even though it looks like it." It was like Douglas read my mind. 

What is with these boys?

"Okay."

Douglas got out of the car and opened the door for me and Jordan.  I tried to get out of his lap to walk but he just tightened his arms.  "You can't walk with your ankle like that baby." He explained.

I forgot.  I looked at him and gave a weak smile.  "Sorry." I mumbled.  He leaned into me and kissed my forehead causing my cheeks to heat up.  I put my head back in his neck and held onto him as he carried me into the building. Sarah and Mitch were already there waiting for us with a wheel chair.

"Hi." I murmured to them and they smiled at me.  Jordan placed me in the chair.  Panic started to arise in me.  Were they not coming with me?  I scrambled to grab his hand, "Don't leave me please."

My voice was shaky and I was getting scared.  I felt an overwhelming need to be close them. 

With all of us in tow we made our way down the empty halls.

"Alright Katie i'm going to take some x-rays of you but Jordan and Douglas have to stay out here, is that alright?" Sarah asked me.

"I-i guess." I don't really like the idea but I don't think i have much of a choice.  Jordan and Douglas each grabbed one of my arms to help me up so I wouldn't have to put pressure on my ankle.  We walked into the room and Douglas lifted me onto a table with a big machine connected to it.

"Well be right outside, okay?" He looked at me and I nodded back at him and watched them walk out of the room.

***

After a long night of x-ray's, cat scans, and all kinds of other test me, Douglas, and Jordan were finally back at their house. Katie said my Ankle was badly sprained so she put a soft cast on it and would check on it at the end of the week. She hadn't told me abut any of the other injuries I sustained. I had just got out of the shower and was putting on some clothes they had gotten from my house when there was a knock on the door. 

"Come in." I called out when I was fully dressed.

They both walked in and I couldn't help but stare at them. 

"We were just wondering if you would like to sleep with us." Jordan blurted out. "Not like that! Just like regular sleeping. I want to hold you"

Oh my god he was blushing. Jordan, 'Mr. Dangerous' is blushing. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"Umm, yeah I think I would like that." I smile at them.  Douglas held out his hand to me and I took it. 

They led me out of the bathroom, each of them on either side of me while holding my arms so I could limp, and into a room down the hall from the guest bedroom.  We walked in and I gasped.  The room was huge with a large flatscreen on a black dresser and a King sized bed directly in front of it.  It wasn't really decorated much but neither was the rest of their house.

The bed was covered with a black down bed spread that looked really soft. I waited on side of the bed while Jordan and Douglas fixed the covers and pillows.

"Can I sleep in the middle?" I asked because I'm not sure I could ever choose between them.

"Wouldn't have it any other way baby." Douglas smiled at me.
I made my way to the middle of the bed and they got on either side of me. I felt a little awkward as I had never slept in the same bed with anyone besides me.

"Want to watch a movie baby?" Jordan asked me.
"Errrm sure, can we watch The Lorax?"
"Anything you want."

I watched Jordan fool with the remote until Netflix flashed across the screen.

"Are you alright baby? You're really tense." Jordan asked.

"I-i it's j-just that i've never slept in a b-bed with anyone else before and I have this.. u-urge to be close to y-you guys a-a-all the time and I-i don't know why." I hung my head in embarrassment. I can't believe I just told them that, but after everything I feel like I owe it to them to be honest.

"Sweetheart," Douglas grabs my chin so I'm looking him in the eyes. "What you're feeling right now is completely normal and I promise that we will explain everything to you tomorrow, okay baby?"

"The g-guy who grabbed me in the parking lot called me an omega? W-what was he ta-talking about?"

After minutes without my question being answered Douglas finally said something.

"Baby you've had a really long day and I swear well tell you everything but I don't think right now is a good time. I think you just need to relax, watch the movie, and get some sleep."

I nodded trusting his judgement as he pulled me into his warm embrace. I felt his lips on my forehead and a tingly feeling erupted in my tummy. After he let me go I touched Jordan's arm trying to get his attention, which he gave me immediately. "C-could I have a-a kiss?" I stuttered out looking at him, absentmindedly biting my lip. He didn't move and I felt rejected. I looked down and fiddled with my hands.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my cheek pulling my face up. My eyes met Jordan's as he was leaning closer and closer to me. I held my breath.

"You sure?" He whispered, centimeters from my lips and I closed the distance between us. His lips molded to mine perfectly and my head was spinning, heart beating out of my chest. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands and I felt awkward. Jordan sensed my distress and guided my hands around his back. I gripped his shirt as his lips glided over my own soft and smooth. He opened his mouth and pressed his tongue onto my lips asking for entrance while one of his hands slip up the back of my neck.

The tingling sensation began again but this time it was deeper and I felt as if I needed more. He pulled me closer to him by the back of my neck and all I saw was John.

He flooded my head and I was brought back to that horrible night. I pushed Jordan away as hard as I could as tears pooled in my eyes.

Johns hands were around my throat, I was struggling beneath him but there was no was to escape. My hands were tied above my head as he began taking off my underwear. "No! No, Please Sto-".

Now his hands were over my mouth telling me to shut up and that this is what happens when I disrespect him. And endless stream of tears were running down my face as my dignity was taken from me. The last thing I had saved for myself taken just like that.

"Katie! Katie, it's not real! You're safe, I've got you!" Jordan was shaking my shoulders and snapped me out of my breakdown I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"I-i don't.. know whats wrong w-with.. me" I managed to choke out in between sobs. I have all of these confusing feeling going on in my head and I can't take it anymore.

"Nothing is wrong with you baby, I swear you'll understand everything tomorrow." Douglas comforted me.

"I think it's time for bed baby girl." Jordan said whilst gently laying me back. I faced Douglas and snuggled up to his chest while Jordan scooted closer till we were spooning and his arm was around me. I have never felt safer in my life. Being in Jordan's strong embrace while Douglas was playing with my hair had me struggling to keep my eyes open. I really hope they kept their word tomorrow.

**

"Do you know what a dynamic is katie?" Jordan asked me. We were all sitting around the kitchen table. It was a little bit after lunch.

"No, I d-don't understand w-what you mean?"

"Everyone has a dynamic, there are three." He began. "There is an alpha dynamic, beta dynamic, and omega dynamic.  Alphas go with omegas and betas go with betas, there is no mixing. Do you understand so far?" Jordan questioned me.

"Yes I-I think so go on."

"Omegas have a strong need to feel protected, loved, and cared for and it's the alphas job to make sure that they get what they need. So In turn alphas have an intense desire to take care of and satisfy the needs of their omega, they are also very.. Dominant." Jordan thought a minute before he finished choosing his words carefully.

"Am I an o-omega?"

"Yes, our omega." Douglas answered.

"S-so you guys are alphas and you want... Me?"

"Yes we do very much so, and Mitch and Sarah are betas." Jordan concluded.

I was still trying to wrap my head around this whole concept.

"So I'm an omega and y'all are my alphas? And everyone has a dynamic? How do you know what you are?"

"On your 16th birthday," Jordan began, "you present your dynamic which is basically when you give off a different smell and start to have more intense feelings of your true nature."

"But I'm 17 now, and I never 'presented'."

"No baby, you did present but no one ever explained any of this to you so you wouldn't have known that you did." Douglas said while taking my hand in his.

"S-so that guy from the other night who.. Attacked me, he said I was unclaimed?" That was one of the biggest questions I had.

"When and alpha or group of alphas find an omega they feel strong feelings towards them almost like soul mates, they will claim that omega as theirs and no one else can be with that omega in a sexual and emotional way. It's like being married without the paperwork except you can't divorce. It's a bond that only grows stronger and stronger but only if the omega agrees."

"H-how do yo-you claim an omega?" That part scared me a little. They had to claim me as theirs?

I looked up at Jordan's face, his eyes were growing darker and darker, his hands gripping the black wooden table to the point of his knuckles turning white.

Douglas cleared his throat glaring at Jordan before he spoke. "Well when and if you decide that you want to stay with us, which I hope you do, when all three of us have sex at the same time we would bite you on top of your shoulder close to your neck and we would be bonded forever." My face turned beat red at the fact that he was talking about all of us having sex.

Butterflies fluttered in my tummy at the thought of it.

"O-oh I, i-I'm not sure what t-to say."

"I know it's a lot to take in and there is so much more to tell you, but I think it would be better for you to talk to Mitch about the rest of it. He's a trained therapist and I really believe he can help you." Jordan said with a pleading look on his face.

What? They think I need a therapist? Now that they have explained all of this and I know why I have these feelings there's no need for me to talk to anyone about it!

"What! No I don't need to talk to anyone, I'm fine now!" Now I was getting angry and I stood up from the table. " I don't need help I'm doing just fine." I finished with a scowl on my face.

"You're fine?" Jordan looked irritated. "Baby you can't even kiss me with out having a panic attack." He finished softly.

He was right. "Why are they always right?" I angrily thought to myself.

I sat back down in defeat and put my head in my hands, elbows on the table. "M' sorry." I heard the chairs being pushed out and I felt their presence on both sides of me, the smell of their cologne comforting me. I didn't know how, but when Jordan put his arm around me I knew it was him without even looking.

When I looked up Douglas was squatting in front of me. "Baby girl, we just want to help you get better and I know that you probably don't want people finding out what you've been hiding for the last year, but it's only Mitch you'll have to talk to. You don't even have to talk to us about anything unless you want to. Okay, baby?"
I nodded my head and my heart swelled with the thought of someone actually caring about me. "Okay, I'll try to talk to him but I can't promise anything."

"That's all we're asking baby." I fawned at Jordan calling me baby.

I could get used to this.

" I have one more question about dynamics though." I looked to both of them trying to figure out how to word it.

It took me a minute but when I finally had it figured out I was hoping for the best even though In the back of my mind I knew what the answer was.

"What happens when an alpha loses their omega?"

Jordan had a pained look on his face and I wanted to comfort him. Douglas was the one who ended up answering my question.

"Well we've only seen one person lose their mate and it's not something I would wish on my worst enemy. He became violent and depressed, drowning his sorrow in a bottle of whiskey. Eventually he killed himself."

"Do you think that's why my dad.. Treated me that way cause.. I-I, it w-w-was my fa-fault she died." No. I refuse to cry right now.

"Oh baby, I don't know but I promise we will find out everything we can." Jordan picked me up like a child with my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"Can we take a nap?" I asked, my mood was shot and I was starting to get a headache.

"Anything you want baby." I heard Douglas say as Jordan was carrying me up the stairs.

Once we were all laying in bed I had to tell them how I felt about them. It was driving me crazy and I was scared as hell but I needed to do this.
"I-" I began but lost my courage.
"Whatever it is baby you can tell us, it's alright." Douglas cooed in my ear.

I tried again.

"I-I l-lov-love you g-guys."

A/N: AHHHH FINALLY SHE ADMITS IT *swoons* anyway I hoped you liked this chapter, please comment what you think, vote and follow me!
23,000 reads is amazing and I just want to thank everyone who has given this story a chance it means the world to me, I love all of you guys!
XX.

P.s someone please teach me how to post a dang photo I CANNOT figure it out for the life of me :(((((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 114 14
WARNING: UNEDITED In a world where three genders and two sexuality exist, a weird universe for us but normal form them, a cliche story will start. O...
Katie By Darlene80

Teen Fiction

1.2K 26 30
Katie Bowman's life had always been perfect. At least to those looking in from the outside. She lived in a beautiful home, drove a luxury car and was...
6.3M 171K 51
She's the Omega; he's the Alpha's son. Her life's been full of pain; his has been full of parties, popularity, and potential. She's filled with shame...
2K 23 23
I will switch to other POV throughout the story. Non-traditional ABO, Alpha, Beta, Omega Dynamics. Trigger Warning Explicit smut in details through...