The Prom [A Dance Moms Fanfic]

Por aldcfanfics150

"Prom?" "...Prom!" Más

A/N
Maddie and Gino
Kendall and Nick
Nia and Daniel (Nick Daniels)
Chloe and Josh
The girls
The boys
PLEASE READ
Gino and Zack invite...
Divorce?
Kendall and Nick??
Prom Day...
Prom..blems..!
Last Chapter..

Paige and Zack

1K 32 0
Por aldcfanfics150

Paige's POV
I was walking with my back bag to my locker when I saw I boy next to me trying to open his locker "Can I help you?" I asked him "Um.. Yes, I can't open my locker!" He said, then I helped him open his locker "Thanks" he said with a smile on his face.. He was really cute..
Zack's POV
I was walking through the halls of the school, when I saw a beautiful girl walking to her locker, I wanted to call her attention so I pretend that I couldn't open my locker just to talk to her, when she finally helped me to open my locker I start to ask her multiple stuffs.. "What's your name?How old are you?What's your favorite color? Do you have any pet?" I was acting like a freak asking her all of her stuffs, "Paige,15,blue,and dogs!" She said while she laughs "Oh cool! Well I'm Zack and nice to meet you,Paige!" I said.. Maybe I can take her to the prom.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
272K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."