laughing child (naruto fanfic)

By IRegretNothn

er ithis is a story a bout a girl named Fuyu yay with Hetalia in it kinda the in A/N ;3 I don't own any thing... More

konohamaru
team 7 and team extra?
Tada

Fuyu

103 3 0
By IRegretNothn

Name: Fuyu Tsuki no ko or Fuyu uzumaki (she's not Naruto's Real sister)

Looks: She has purple hair and blue eyes, normally wears a purple shirt, long fingerless gloves with a cyan color with purple flowers that go to her elbows, sometimes she wears one light blue fishnet fingerless glove and the other is purple. She wears cyan shorts that go down to her knees, and normal ninja shoes. She wears a cyan colored head band with purple flowers she also wears her goggles that Naruto gave her.

Personality: She's like Naruto really happy, smiles a lot, really nice and kind of little shy, weird and random. hold the eleven tails ( I don't know if there is one but now there is you get a eleven tails by getting chakra form each tails and the ten tails) Ōkami or as she call her wolfy

Other info: She loves music and sweets. She plays pranks on Saskue and stuff like that. She's Naruto's Imōto not by blood though (imoto means little sister I'm not doing the o thing) She does everything with Naruto her favorite colors are cyan and purple (no duh admin) She loves wolfs and dragons. She and Naruto can't and won't be apart for a day without being sad and complaining. there demons (don't know how to spell what there called Naruto has the nine tails for any one who doesn't know :3) are good friends. She loves ramen from hanging around Naruto

Family: Naruto brother old Foster Waru mother Akuma father ( Waru means evil Akuma means devil) real parent unkown

crush Gaara

Born on October 11th same year as Naruto 

her good chakra point things are Fire, Water, Yin, and Yang as a kid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuyu's P.O.V. at age 8

I was walking around the village and saw the villagers saying mean things to a boy with yellow hair. One of the villagers was going to punch him but I ran up in front of him and took the blow and yelled " LEAVE HIM ALONE HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!" the villagers gasped when they saw me and ran away screaming "it's her run!!" I growled. I looked at the boy and got on my knees and said, "Are you okay?" he looked up at me shocked, like no one ever talks to him. "Y-yeah, but why are you talking to me? No one likes me I'm all alone" he said. I smiled at the boy and said, "Well that's not good and you're not going to be alone anymore because I'm going to be your sister! What's your name?" I asked slash said. He looked at me in shock and said, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki believe it and I'm going to be the future hokage!" he smiled and yelled. I looked at him and said "Last one to the ramen shop has to pay!!" and I started running to the ramen place ( I don't know the name :'( )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~later at age 12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NARUTO, FUYU GET BACK HERE!!!!" Iruka sensei called after us, we only ran faster "HAHA YOUR CAN'T GET US!!!" I taunted at him "HAHAH YEAH GIVE IT UP LOSER WANBES HAH YOU WILL NEVER GET US!!!" Me and Naruto painted to Hokage Mountain. Once, we thought we got away by hiding in a fake fence, "Ha-ha that was too easy right, Winter? "Naruto said. I nodded my head "OH YEAH!" We both screamed at Iruka. You would scream to if your sensei snuck up behind you and that's what he did. Eheh he dragged us to class "I'm at the end of my rope you two. Both of you failed the graduation test last time and the time before that! Tomorrow you have another chance and your not messing up again" Iruka sensei said. We humpfed. "Fine because you two missed it every one has to do the transformation Jutsu test again!" They all groaned but did it. Sakura was up first. yada yada She transformed to Iruka and said something to duck butt. Any way when it was my turn, I pulled Naruto with me and said, "Were doing it together." Iruka nodded and we transformed into two naked girls holding each other, with clouds around our private parts. Iruka got a major nose bleed and yelled at us.

~~~~~later~~~~~

So, me and Naruto had to clean the hokage mountain and Iruka said, "You two aren't going home until you've cleaned off every single drop of paint!" I sighed and yelled at him "So what, it's not like there's any one waiting at home for us, we only have each other!!" Me and Naruto started living together since I was living on the streets before. Iruka sighed and said "You two" Naruto said "What do you want now sensei?" Iruka said to us, "Well, I was just thinking after you two clean this up we could go get some ramen, you know the good stuff. What do you think?" Me and Naruto looked at each other, then at Iruka and me and Naruto yelled at the same time, "Now that's some serious motivation we will have this cleaned in no time!"

Once it was clean all three of us were at the ramen place me and Naruto were both on our second bowl. "Both of you" Iruka began we replied with a Mhm "why did you two vandalize the hokage face? I mean you know who the hokage are don't you?" Naruto said "Coarse we do" whall I nodded my head Naruto finished his bowl of ramen and I was just finishing mine "Everybody knows they were the greatest shinobi of their time right? The best of the best undefeated ninja champs and the fourth hokage was the one who saved the village from the nine-tail fox. He was the one, that was the most amazing." Naruto stated. I nodded my head in agreement "then why did yo-" Iruka was cut off by me "Because Naruto will become a hokage himself and I'll be right by his side! and every one will have to stop disrespecting us and look up to us Believe it!" Iruka looked surprised "umm Irkua sensei I have a favor to ask" Naruto said "you want another bowl?" Iruka asked "Mm mm no I want to try on your head band, come-on please!" Naruto said and I butted in "Oh, oh me too! Me too! And I want another bowl!!" I said "Oh this no way! you can only wear the leaf head band when you two finally graduate from the academy and become a ninja. You have to pass the test tomorrow" Iruka said. "Aww" we both replied "so that why you two took off your goggles" Iruka laughed "Uhh, I want another bowl" Naruto and I said at the same time, Iruka just laughed.

It was Naruto's turn to do the graduation test. I gave him a thumbs up I was after him. I got scared when he didn't come back in. They called me in and asked me to make three clones. I tried to make three but I couldn't even make one good one. They sighed and told me to leave without a headband. As I went out I saw people saying mean things about Naruto. I walked up to him and said what I always said, "Last one to the ramen shop has to pay," but one thing was off this time, my voice didn't have happiness, it held sadness and sorrow. Naruto looked up at me and said "didn't you pass imoto?" he asked sadly. I slowly shook my head no. All of a sudden Mizuki sensei jumped down "Iruka we need to talk later" the hokage said but we didn't hear Mizuki sensei told us to follow him and we did. soon we were at a balcony "Iruka sensei isn't trying to be mean to you two" Mizuki said "then why?" Naruto asked "Why only us?" I asked "he what's you two to be strong with all his heart but that will never happen if he goes easy on you two he's like you two all of you don't have parents no family at least you two have each other" Mizuki said "But we really wanted to pass" Naruto said for the both of us "heh then I guess I have to tell you two it's a secret but I'm gunna let you two in on it" we looked at him shocked " a secret?" we said together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm not going to write the Hokage and Iruka's talk skipping to when Naruto gets the scroll with Fuyu

"Let's see, the first one is Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu? Augh! Not this one again! It's our worst one!" Naruto said "Augh!" I groaned

(With Lord Hokage) "Lord Hokage this is not a prank" "that scroll is a dangerous item that the first Hokage sealed" Alright bring Naruto and Fuyu back at once" Lord Hokage said "Yes Sir!" they all replied

(With Fuyu and Naruto) both me and Naruto were pantingand sucking in deep breaths of air. We saw a shadow come over us so we looked upand saw a really mad Iruka "It's all over you two" he laughed wesmiled and rubbed the back of our heads. "Heh, you finally got us. We onlyhad time to learn one jutsu, heh." Naruto said "They've been out herepracticing. I can tell how exhausted and dirty they are from working" Irukathought. "Listen Iruka sensei were going to show you this amazing jutsuand you're going to have to let us pass!" I said. Naruto nodded his headand said. "Isn't it true that we can graduate if we learn one of theJutsus written on here?" Iruka looked confused. "Huh? Where did youget that idea?" Iruka asked us. "Mizuki sensei said that and told usabout this place and the scroll and everything!" Naruto said. I nodded myhead. Iruka looked confused "look out!!" Iruka yelled and pushed us out of theway just in time to gethit buy some kunai. "I see you found our little hide away"Mizuki sensei said. "So, that's the way it is. I should have known!"Me and Naruto were confused. "Naruto, Fuyu give me that scroll!"Mizuki said. "Wait a second what's going on?!" I ask confused. "Naruto,Fuyu NEVER give him that scroll! It contains forbidden Justus that could putthis village in great danger! Mizuki used you two in order to get the scrollfor himself!" Iruka said. I gasped in shock. "Naruto, Fuyu, Iruka isonly afraid of you two holding the scroll" Mizuki said. "Huh?!"Naruto said. "Stop lying Muziki don't let him trick you two!" Irukasaid. "Oh I'll tell you who's really lying" Muziki said. "NoMizuki" Iruka said. "They've been lying to you two your whole lives.Since the decree 12 years ago" Muziki said. "A rule?" we bothasked. "Everyone knows that except you two. Iruka's trying to hide if fromyou even now. He'd do anything to shut me up" Muziki said. "Exceptus?! what is it?!" I asked. "Don't tell them it's forbidden!!" Iruka said, well yelled."The decree is no onecan tell you that you Naruto hold the Nine tails demon fox, and you Fuyuhold the eleven tails demon wolf sprit!" Muziki said we both gasped. Muziki went on, "The demons that destroyed ourvillage and killed Iruka's parents! " Muziki smirked. "STOP IT!!"Iruka yelled. "They've all been sneaking around hiding things from youyour whole lives! Didn't you two think it was strange how everyone treated youtwo? Like dirt! Like they hated you two for just living!" Mizuki said. Iwas crying almost sobbing, so was Naruto we both yelled." NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! We screamed hoping it was a dream, some sick, sick dream. Chakara formed around us."Naruto, Fuyu!" Iruka Said sadly. "That's why you will never beaccepted in this village! Even your beloved sensei hates your guts!!"Mizuki said. Iruka remembered what the Hokage said? Naruto and Fuyu had noparents only each other. That's why they get into trouble, to get noticed. "DieNaruto and Fuyu!" Muziki said. While throwing a giant shrunken. We triedto get away but we couldn't. "NARUTO, FUYU GET DOWN!!" Iruka yelledand we did. Naruto held me in his arms. We looked up and saw Iruka in front ofus with the shrunken in his back. Iruka groaned and blood splattered on ourfaces. Mizuki gasped. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Wh.. why?" Iasked tears coming to my eyes, "because were all the same. When I lost myparents no one seemed to care they, didn't have time for me they just forgot Iwas there. My grades dropped I became the class clown, I just wanted them tosee me and to know my name. My schoolwork wasn't good enough to get there attention, so I did crazy things. Then Ihad to pay for it. It was hard, I know that's how you two feel. You two feellonely and it hurts inside." He was crying as he said this, but he keptgoing "and I could have been there for you two more, I let you down I'msorry no one should have to suffer that much. No one should have to be alonelike that." Iruka finished. Mizuki laughed at him "Don't make me laugh,Iruka always hated you two. He was orphaned because the nine-tails fox andeleven tails spirt killed his parents. Those beasts are in you both. He'd sayanything to get the scroll from you." Mizuki said. Me and Naruto look at eachother nodded, and ran we heard are names from Iruka sensei but we ran faster,tears were in my eyes but I didn't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FF~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Naruto heard everything bad Mizuki said about us when he agreed I cried really hard. "so it's true Iruka nevercared about us in the firstplace" Naruto said. I only cried harder it shocked me what Iruka saidnext" that is how beast are but that's not who Fuyu OR Naruto is. They are nothing like that. They are one of akind, they work hard put all of their heart in it. Sure they mess up sometimesand everyone jumps on them, but their suffering only makes them stronger that'swhat separates them from being beasts. So you're wrong! They are nothing likethose demons. They areFuyu and Naruto Uzumaki of the village hidden in the leaves!" Iruka said. "Youreally believe that those two aren't beasts. I was going to save you for laterbut I changed my mind. YOU'RE FINISHED!" Mizuki said. Me and Naruto ran upand punched him in the jaw. Hard! "NarutoFuyu?!" Iruka said. "Not bad for two little kids" Mizuki said.Me and Naruto glared at him. "if you ever lay a hand on our sensei we willkill you!" we growled at the same time. "such big words I can completelydestroy you two in a single move" Mizuki said. Me and Naruto Looked ateach other and said" give us your best and we'll give it back a thousandfull!" we yelled "Let's see what you two can do demon fox and demonwolf!" Mizuki said. we did some hand signs and said "SHADOW CLONEJUSTSU!!" hundreds of us were around Mizuki. "wh-what is this" Muzikiwas scared, I could tell. We were yelling stuff like, "come here" or"what's the matter c'mon!" Mizuki fell and crawled backwards."if your not coming" Naruto started. "then were going to comeafter you!" I finished, as we started beating him up. He was a bloody messwhen we were done "he I think we over did it Naruto" I said. Narutoscratched the back of his head and said "yeah a little bit you okay Iruka sensei?""yeah" Iruka said back "come here you two I have something for bothof you" we walked up to him and he told us to close are eyes " senseihow much longer? we asked "ok youcan open your eyes now" we opened them, and Iruka sensei didn't have hisheadband on and he had our goggles congratulations' you two you passed theexam!" I looked up. I love what I saw a cyan headband with purple flowerson it and Naruto had Iruka's on we looked at him in shock and tackled him in ahug. "thank you thank you thank you!!" we said he laughed and said. "easy I'm hurt remember? we laughed at walked back to the village.

Done still being edited

... so many words and so much edit *cries* comment the name of whatever they demon faox and demon wolf are called and what the ramen shop is called

 please vote

 follow? 

and comment 

and go to polyvore Ellison-1 and Fuyu's ninja outfit

oh and the stuff that Iruka and mizuji was done by my friend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...